Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3153 Dec 15, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid after my own heart.=)
Nothing wrong with milkshakes for breakfast. Great source of calcium. Add a banana and you have a serving of fruit as well. When my kids were little, one day a month we would have build your own sundaes for dinner. I figured it wouldn't do much harm and I always had a lot of fresh fruit for toppings.
Much easier to get him to eat fruit than to try to get him to eat vegetables. Think I'm going to get my crock pot out and get some stew started here shortly.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#3154 Dec 15, 2012
Good morning everyone~~
I don't have a good crock-a-doodle-dooooo, in me this morning, I'm just so sad about Conn.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#3155 Dec 15, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Much easier to get him to eat fruit than to try to get him to eat vegetables. Think I'm going to get my crock pot out and get some stew started here shortly.
One of mine hated veggies... I used to juice them and add it to sauces... Shred them and add it to meatloaf... Heck, I even stuck veggies in cookies without him knowing.=)

I have chicken and dumplings going in the crock pot. Added heavy whipping cream to make it stick to your ribs good.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#3156 Dec 15, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
I don't have a good crock-a-doodle-dooooo, in me this morning, I'm just so sad about Conn.
Good morning, Ruby. I haven't watched any news this morning. Me and Buzz have been curled up together on the sofa watching SpongeBob.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#3157 Dec 15, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
One of mine hated veggies... I used to juice them and add it to sauces... Shred them and add it to meatloaf... Heck, I even stuck veggies in cookies without him knowing.=)
I have chicken and dumplings going in the crock pot. Added heavy whipping cream to make it stick to your ribs good.
Well, I had requests for stew and for chicken and rice. I could do both--then not have to cook for a few days. And then they could take their pick for dinner tonight. Both are easy to make.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3158 Dec 15, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Ruby. I haven't watched any news this morning. Me and Buzz have been curled up together on the sofa watching SpongeBob.
We watched a movie last night~~
I had heard enough at that point.
I caught about 30 minutes this morning of the Today show and
turned it off.

Talking about kids eating veggie's. My son would eat vegetables,
no problem. But would gag over cream of wheat.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#3159 Dec 15, 2012
Yum!!!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3160 Dec 15, 2012
I'm not ashamed to admit it~~
He hated cream of wheat so much, I found I could threaten him with having it for breakfast the next
morning if he didn't straighten his act up...
:)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3161 Dec 15, 2012
I sure wish Dazzle would stop in~~

(((DAZZLE)))

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3162 Dec 15, 2012
I tried a new recipe for a casserole the other day.
I wasn't overjoyed, but Curlie really liked it.
When he said, this is good you can make another
one any time.
I just smiled my cute little housewife smile and thought, nope, this was a one tester, not to be
repeated...

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#3163 Dec 15, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
I'm not ashamed to admit it~~
He hated cream of wheat so much, I found I could threaten him with having it for breakfast the next
morning if he didn't straighten his act up...
:)
I think that constitutes cruel and unusual punishment, Ruby.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Popular Vote by 2.8 million

#3164 Dec 15, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I only use real butter whether for cooking or eating. Why don't you have the eggs, hashbrowns, toast and a bear claw?
It was to late for yesterday. Maybe today? Waiting for "the man" to return from the outdoor market. The most yum sourdough bread.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#3165 Dec 15, 2012
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Reckon a sob will go good this morning. It's a rainy and chilly day here. The damp chill goes right to the bone, too.On the upside, the allergies are less, and that's always a welcome relief. Being as how I'm feeling a little on the lazy side, I think I'll just thaw a container of soup from the freezer. That will warm me from the inside. Y'all have a good'n.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3166 Dec 15, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I think that constitutes cruel and unusual punishment, Ruby.
Hey~~
Cruel Gruel, I think you've stubbled onto something here.
We could make some moola with plain old cream of wheat~~
but this would be special, Cov's Cruel Gruel...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3167 Dec 15, 2012
^^stumbled not stubbled~~

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3168 Dec 15, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. Reckon a sob will go good this morning. It's a rainy and chilly day here. The damp chill goes right to the bone, too.On the upside, the allergies are less, and that's always a welcome relief. Being as how I'm feeling a little on the lazy side, I think I'll just thaw a container of soup from the freezer. That will warm me from the inside. Y'all have a good'n.
Here Perfessor~~
Haven a steaming bowl of Cov's Cruel Gruel.
Guaranteed to warm you up!!!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3169 Dec 15, 2012

I'm leaving for awhile~~

For me, this video says, they are all our children geographically it doesn't matter, be it a school
in Conn or what this video depicts.
Innocent children.

Teach Your Children Well...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#3170 Dec 15, 2012
GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS TOO!!!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#3171 Dec 15, 2012
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
It was to late for yesterday. Maybe today? Waiting for "the man" to return from the outdoor market. The most yum sourdough bread.
Sounds good. I like sourdough bread. Especially toasted with lots of butter. But I'll fix you right up this morning

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#3172 Dec 15, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Perfessor~~
Haven a steaming bowl of Cov's Cruel Gruel.
Guaranteed to warm you up!!!
Did you at least put a little butter on the top and serve it with cream and sugar? You know, just a spoonful of sugar makes the Cruel Gruel go down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC (Jul '16) 41 min Laine_changer 1,024
end of a democracy 3 hr Cyn_B 8
White male privilege (Aug '15) 3 hr Cyn_B 5
Welcome to the basement (Feb '12) 3 hr _Susan_ 477
Dirty Snapchat 4 hr rugbywinger17 8
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. (Jul '16) 8 hr sexyvanne69 21
**Gay/Bi k*k** 8 hr KLB-56 81
More from around the web