Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3100 Dec 14, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you make that for me also. The Christmas party last night was fun. Now I need a good meal to settle me down.
Sure can, Rickster. Some comfort food for you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3101 Dec 14, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Ruby and Berti will take any rejects, I'm sure.
You betach ya.
Rickster

Fairfield, CA

#3102 Dec 14, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sure can, Rickster. Some comfort food for you.
Thank you much, Cov. You're the bestest.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3104 Dec 14, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>He might a special splash too, Cov. I'll buy.
Yeah, I'm thinkin' we all might want a splash. Some things are just beyond our comprehension. Wish we truly could give each other a hug and some comfort beyond just words.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3105 Dec 14, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you much, Cov. You're the bestest.
You're so very very welcome, Rickster. Have a seat and enjoy a cyber-meal and a cyber-hug.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3107 Dec 14, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good idea.
It will probably be a while before all of the pieces fall into place (if that ever happens). So much speculation will be going on, so many what if's. It truly boggles the mind. But the one solid fact is that many children lost their lives today and we have no idea why. That's incredibly sad to me.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#3108 Dec 14, 2012
^^I gave you the prop and the agree~~
I did not give you the spam.
You know I always keep the spams for
myself, just like you keep all the lips...
:O)

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3110 Dec 14, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
^^I gave you the prop and the agree~~
I did not give you the spam.
You know I always keep the spams for
myself, just like you keep all the lips...
:O)
Yes, spam for a tragedy. Oh maybe someone's just hungry and wants me to fry up a batch. Some lemons for lemonade would probably go well about now, too. Very small minds out there, Ruby. Very small.

“I'm no Angel”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

A man's kiss is his signature

#3111 Dec 14, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>It will probably be a while before all of the pieces fall into place (if that ever happens). So much speculation will be going on, so many what if's. It truly boggles the mind. But the one solid fact is that many children lost their lives today and we have no idea why. That's incredibly sad to me.
I see this is your page so I will ask you if it is ok if I post here. I have made a few posts at other places but I have never had a Hello. I had another profile a few months ago but I forgot my password. So I made this one. I think my first one only had about 10 posts and I gave up. It seems like noone wants a new friend.

The news today was sad. I don't know why some people do what they do. I don't think any of the safe children will recover. It will scar them for life. It is heartbreaking.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3113 Dec 14, 2012
The Devils Daughter wrote:
<quoted text> I see this is your page so I will ask you if it is ok if I post here. I have made a few posts at other places but I have never had a Hello. I had another profile a few months ago but I forgot my password. So I made this one. I think my first one only had about 10 posts and I gave up. It seems like noone wants a new friend.
The news today was sad. I don't know why some people do what they do. I don't think any of the safe children will recover. It will scar them for life. It is heartbreaking.
You're more than welcome to post here anytime you'd like. Usually, we're a little more upbeat than we are this evening, but I guess that's understandable. If you want to post links to music, feel free. If you want to start a conversation about anything, we'll all usually join in. Oh yeah--we eat lots of cyberfood and never have to worry about calories, cholesterol, trans fats or any of that nasty stuff. And we eat all times of day--so if you're hungry or thirsty, place an order and we'll fix it right up for you--another good thing. Food's always served hot and there's never a charge.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3114 Dec 14, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>All the news websites have conflicting stories right now. Details are sketchy so I get the feeling nobody knows what really happened for sure yet. All I know for sure is that this news has got me completely stunned. It's pure abject horror.
Yes it is terrible. Words really can't describe it.

Please take a minute to welcome our new guest (and don't be taking her outback or anything like that--unless she'd like to go, of course).

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3115 Dec 14, 2012
Oh sorry, RandMan. I didn't see you'd already welcomed her. And she's got pretty feet!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3116 Dec 14, 2012
A nice place to maybe leave some words of comfort.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/newtown-ct/TI...

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#3118 Dec 14, 2012
The Devils Daughter wrote:
<quoted text> I see this is your page so I will ask you if it is ok if I post here. I have made a few posts at other places but I have never had a Hello. I had another profile a few months ago but I forgot my password. So I made this one. I think my first one only had about 10 posts and I gave up. It seems like noone wants a new friend.
The news today was sad. I don't know why some people do what they do. I don't think any of the safe children will recover. It will scar them for life. It is heartbreaking.
Hi there, DD. My wife won't keep her shoes on either! Don't y'all know it's winter time? The Lady Cov keeps us well fed, Edith keeps me well exercised, and Ruby keeps me busy making 'shine'. I've had to put in longer hours with my still, because Ruby got those 2 California boys started on the 'Georgia Moon', and they haven't figured out that you don't have to drink the jug dry yet. They're fun, though. Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3119 Dec 14, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there, DD. My wife won't keep her shoes on either! Don't y'all know it's winter time? The Lady Cov keeps us well fed, Edith keeps me well exercised, and Ruby keeps me busy making 'shine'. I've had to put in longer hours with my still, because Ruby got those 2 California boys started on the 'Georgia Moon', and they haven't figured out that you don't have to drink the jug dry yet. They're fun, though. Y'all have a good'n.
Hi perfessor! Good to see you this evening. A little somber (and sober) in here this evening. I see Edith's been leaving her cheeks prints all over everything in here. You two need to contain your rising passions!

“I'm no Angel”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

A man's kiss is his signature

#3120 Dec 14, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>You have found the nicest thread on Topix.
Thank you. Some one has already said they didn't like my name. The last profile was Nice Angel and I still couldn't find a nice place to post. I have read someone fighting on just about everyplace I have visited today.

“I'm no Angel”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

A man's kiss is his signature

#3121 Dec 14, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>You're more than welcome to post here anytime you'd like. Usually, we're a little more upbeat than we are this evening, but I guess that's understandable. If you want to post links to music, feel free. If you want to start a conversation about anything, we'll all usually join in. Oh yeah--we eat lots of cyberfood and never have to worry about calories, cholesterol, trans fats or any of that nasty stuff. And we eat all times of day--so if you're hungry or thirsty, place an order and we'll fix it right up for you--another good thing. Food's always served hot and there's never a charge.
Thank you Covcas, I don't post often, just the evenings I am alone. I though topix would be a nice place to talk, and spend some time.

I love that I can have all the cyber food that I want.

“I'm no Angel”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

A man's kiss is his signature

#3122 Dec 14, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I didn't really welcome her properly. Welcome to Cov's thread, Devil's Daughter. Everybody here is congenial and polite and, just like Cov says, we talk about everything and anything. I hope you like it here and you decide to stay.
Thank you . Everyone, so far, has been very nice.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#3124 Dec 14, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Hi perfessor! Good to see you this evening. A little somber (and sober) in here this evening. I see Edith's been leaving her cheeks prints all over everything in here. You two need to contain your rising passions!
Somber, for me, is putting it lightly. I'm having a helluva battle right now; we buried my dear Mother a year ago today, and today's heartbreaking events hasn't helped me much. Not to worry; the loving memories of my 70 years with her will pull me out of it. Y'all have helped a lot, too, and I thank everyone for it. Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#3125 Dec 14, 2012
The Devils Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Some one has already said they didn't like my name. The last profile was Nice Angel and I still couldn't find a nice place to post. I have read someone fighting on just about everyplace I have visited today.
Yeah, unfortunately, the fighting goes on no matter what. And don't worry about your name here--you'll probably just be called DD as it's easier to type. And no one here has to call me Covcas--Cov is enough. And also easier to type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nice people only forum (Oct '15) 7 hr jjcuudjcjjcjvj 303
chub bttm pig for yahoo chat 15 hr ohiokid2007 1
Gay Guys SC Fri motye8 139
Word association game (Sep '12) Fri -Scare__ Crow- 1,712
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Fri Recon Beeker 4,685
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) Fri _Susan_ 3,474
Dirty snaps for snapcash Fri ZoSophi 2
More from around the web