Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee S...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2591 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wonderful this morning. The little one woke up early this morning and wanted breakfast. He had a scrambled egg with diced ham and cheese in it. He wouldn't eat an omelet fixed that way, though. He likes his eggs scrambled! Or deviled. Or just hard-boiled and "sliced" (he likes to use the egg-slicer all by himself). Now what would you like this morning?
Good morning, covcas ... the little one knows what he wants, that's for sure ... not spoiled in any way is he? lol ... I loved eggs, the yolk, not the white part ... IDK why? just don't ... This morning I'll take 3 eggs over medium, cut out the white part with 1 slice of whole wheat toast and a cup of coffee ... Jax here will have the white part ... Thanks so much ...

Hope your weekend was great ... mine was okay! Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2592 Dec 10, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I get those on my work computer all the time. They want you to send them your bank account information so they can wire you the money. Once they get it, they empty your bank account. Believe it or not, I once had a woman who worked for me whose elderly mother actually fell for that crap. She ended up losing over twenty grand out of her savings account!
If I have time, I like to email them back and confess I've been sleeping with their wife or something like that.
Another one is the nineteen year old college girl who needs a place to stay in the U.S. Her father is always the oil minister or a rich banker or some other wealthy dude. She wants to "prepay" her living expenses and she needs your bank account information so her dad can wire you some money.
Most of these come from Nigeria, for some reason.
Good morning, RM ... as IF we'd give out that information, really?... not so much, lol .... how was your weekend?...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2593 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
Good morning everyone! Our boy made it safe and sound to Korea. He says the women are beautiful! Now there's a plus for a young guy far away from home. Anyone want breakfast? I'm off all week so have lots of time to mix and fix!
Korea sounds so far way, I hope he wasn't dreading it too much?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2594 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning to everyone here at covcas'... Have an awesome day! FC <3...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#2595 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, covcas ... the little one knows what he wants, that's for sure ... not spoiled in any way is he? lol ... I loved eggs, the yolk, not the white part ... IDK why? just don't ... This morning I'll take 3 eggs over medium, cut out the white part with 1 slice of whole wheat toast and a cup of coffee ... Jax here will have the white part ... Thanks so much ...
Hope your weekend was great ... mine was okay! Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...
Coming right up, FC. No, he's not spoiled at all. Well, maybe just a little. Oh heck, I confess--he's spoiled a lot. Spent the weekend getting the little one's dad up to SC so he could fly out to Korea. Just the 3 of us went, and we had a nice trip. Weather cooperated and it was just a pleasant trip for us.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#2596 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Korea sounds so far way, I hope he wasn't dreading it too much?
Yeah, he wasn't looking forward to it. There's a 14 hr time difference so it's going to be sort of tricky to get in touch with people here. He'd never been on a plane before, so that 14 hr flight was a good way to find out if he likes flying. I'm sure once he gets settled in and actually starts working, he'll enjoy the time there. He's got a couple buddies that he went through AIT with that are there, too. He said he will not be eating any kimchee!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2597 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he wasn't looking forward to it. There's a 14 hr time difference so it's going to be sort of tricky to get in touch with people here. He'd never been on a plane before, so that 14 hr flight was a good way to find out if he likes flying. I'm sure once he gets settled in and actually starts working, he'll enjoy the time there. He's got a couple buddies that he went through AIT with that are there, too. He said he will not be eating any kimchee!
Korea may not be his favorite place, but it's better than other places he could be, plus he'll learn some culture there!

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#2598 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Korea may not be his favorite place, but it's better than other places he could be, plus he'll learn some culture there!
Oh yeah--he could have been deployed to some place really rough. He said there was snow on the ground. Little Georgia boy's never seen too much of that stuff! But I hope he tries to learn the language a little and gets to see stuff. I think he'll enjoy it once he settles in. His sgt here warned them all about the "juicy girls". The ones that will sit and talk to you as long as you're buying them expensive drinks. Hah! He's a budweiser boy.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#2599 Dec 10, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/monkey-business-primate...

ATTENTION SHOPPERS~~

If this is your monkey please go to the parking lot and make him stop his monkey business...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2600 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Coming right up, FC. No, he's not spoiled at all. Well, maybe just a little. Oh heck, I confess--he's spoiled a lot. Spent the weekend getting the little one's dad up to SC so he could fly out to Korea. Just the 3 of us went, and we had a nice trip. Weather cooperated and it was just a pleasant trip for us.
Thank you Ms covcas ... that's wonderful the wx cooperated and yall had a great experience at the same time ... a good memory for the soldier as well ... that he got a great send off ... I am so glad for that ... My heart and good vibes go out to him for now and forever ... On Saturday the non-profit organization to which I'm a part of spent hours putting together care packages for our soldiers overseas ... they will be mailed out today ... it was fun and a worthy cause ... our soldiers will be happy ... a little something like that goes a long way and to let them know they're appreciated ...

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#2601 Dec 10, 2012
*casually walks outside as to not draw attention*

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#2602 Dec 10, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
*casually walks outside as to not draw attention*
Be careful. Ruby's out there somewhere and who knows what she might have planned for your rehab today. She's bound and determined to get you on your feet and out of the house as quickly as possible.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#2603 Dec 10, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/monkey-b usiness-primate-clad-coat-spot ted-north-toronto-004241890.ht ml
ATTENTION SHOPPERS~~
If this is your monkey please go to the parking lot and make him stop his monkey business...
Not at all like the one that ran around the Tampa area for so long.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#2604 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. I take it for granted that your week off is starting off well. It turnrd off cold here last night, with dropping temps at the present. It's more like Dec. weather now. I think I'll have some belly-warming gravy and biscuits this morning. Y'all have a good'n.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#2605 Dec 10, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Lady Cov and all. I take it for granted that your week off is starting off well. It turnrd off cold here last night, with dropping temps at the present. It's more like Dec. weather now. I think I'll have some belly-warming gravy and biscuits this morning. Y'all have a good'n.
It's lovely, thank you. It was in the upper 50's a while ago, but we're supposed to be getting that cold front in the next day or two. Along with some rain. Enjoy your biscuits and gravy.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#2606 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful. Ruby's out there somewhere and who knows what she might have planned for your rehab today. She's bound and determined to get you on your feet and out of the house as quickly as possible.
I thought perhaps I was being too pushy~~
So far I have no plans for AG today.
Should we give her Monday off?

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#2607 Dec 10, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought perhaps I was being too pushy~~
So far I have no plans for AG today.
Should we give her Monday off?
I don't think so. Need to get her up and running as quickly as possible.

Soldier just posted that they've put them up in a 5 star hotel in the city. He says the city is beautiful--nothing at all like he expected. He watched the track of his flight during the flight. Over the great lakes, the N. Pole, then down over Russia and China. He's already had more fun than he thought he would have. Good for him. I guess they give them a couple days to acclimate before sending them to their barracks. That may be a rude awakening.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#2608 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. Need to get her up and running as quickly as possible.
Soldier just posted that they've put them up in a 5 star hotel in the city. He says the city is beautiful--nothing at all like he expected. He watched the track of his flight during the flight. Over the great lakes, the N. Pole, then down over Russia and China. He's already had more fun than he thought he would have. Good for him. I guess they give them a couple days to acclimate before sending them to their barracks. That may be a rude awakening.
first classs all the way for him, as he deserves!...

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#2609 Dec 10, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful. Ruby's out there somewhere and who knows what she might have planned for your rehab today. She's bound and determined to get you on your feet and out of the house as quickly as possible.
I heard it was monkey wrasslin....

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#2610 Dec 10, 2012
http://www.google.com/imgres...

You're right Cov~~
We are going to Borneo and learn how to blow darts.
Included in the package is identifying the various frogs we will be using.
There will be a test for certification...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 8 hr motye8 139
Word association game (Sep '12) 9 hr -Scare__ Crow- 1,712
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 13 hr Recon Beeker 4,685
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 13 hr _Susan_ 3,474
Dirty snaps for snapcash 14 hr ZoSophi 2
Pregnant and bleeding (Jan '14) 15 hr noseyrosey 4
I posed as black to get into medical school Fri vijaychokalingam 1
More from around the web