Has anyone made the switch from Oxyco...

Has anyone made the switch from Oxycontin ER switching to Nucynta er

Posted in the Topix Forum

Lou

La Mirada, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Can someone please tell me how the switch from oxycontin ER to Nucynta ER went for you.
Loui

La Mirada, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2011
My dr recently recommended we try Nucynta ER as a substitute for Oxycontin. I was curious if anyone has made the switch and what my body can expect going from 240 milligrams a day to the equivalent in Nucynta. Can anyone relate to my scenario... Apparently this is the newest in long lasting pain medication very similar to oxycontin In the schedule 2 family. Can anyone share their experience with me?

Level 6

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Topix is not the best place to discuss this. There has to be forums on the net relating to the new drug. Your post will bring awareness that there is something new for drug seekers to look for unfortunately. I am a recovering addict. Try a google search and you will find more answers. Good luck.
aaaaaahhhhhhh

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Nucynta pills r awesome
Babygirl9292

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
I just got nucynta will it help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Stone from "Watching the Hawks" Is Impossi... (Jul '15) 10 hr Change is good 2
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 10 hr Isabella Fireray 3,907
Fascism 13 hr Mark blue eyes 19
Word association game (Sep '12) 22 hr -Sprocket- 1,482
Speaking in Tongues (Sep '14) 23 hr I Am No One_ 65
board Tue Bigorsmall 4
Socks (Oct '11) Tue _Susan_ 329
More from around the web