SOCKS vrs SOCKS !
First Prev
of 80
Next Last

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1 Oct 17, 2011
I thought this might be a fun thread to air out all your socks and let them breath.

Lets see who has the bset socks and see if we can figure out who's wearing what socks?

Chunky Punky

“Chasing Chunky's Chicks”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Jackson Hole

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Ricky F wrote:
I thought this might be a fun thread to air out all your socks and let them breath.
Lets see who has the bset socks and see if we can figure out who's wearing what socks?
Who is the troll who thinks everyone is Phil Gray and clones many poster's avatars and then posts to himself?
He's taken to accusing me of being PG and Messaging me very abusive messages.

“I have arrived”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 17, 2011
I am the best because I am awesomely awesome!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 17, 2011
I's one of Donkeys socks an I tell you's he have very stinky hoofs!

“And Famous Plastic Surgeon”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

World Famous Concert Pianist

#5 Oct 17, 2011
I am no one's sock. I am THE Award Winning Sock as well as a world renowned plastic surgeon! Oh, I also play the piano.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 17, 2011
Chunky Punky wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the troll who thinks everyone is Phil Gray and clones many poster's avatars and then posts to himself?
He's taken to accusing me of being PG and Messaging me very abusive messages.
Hey! Long time no see.

When I first started posting to this forum, had a really strange guy/gal insisting I was someone s/he knew. Wouldn't take no for an answer. Even said nasty things about my mother! Finally had to block her/him from PMing me.

Now, I just ignore all the cranky posters. How is it on the crazy atheist threads. Hiding finally had to really go into hiding.

Chunky Punky

“Chasing Chunky's Chicks”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Jackson Hole

#7 Oct 17, 2011
Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Long time no see.
When I first started posting to this forum, had a really strange guy/gal insisting I was someone s/he knew. Wouldn't take no for an answer. Even said nasty things about my mother! Finally had to block her/him from PMing me.
Now, I just ignore all the cranky posters. How is it on the crazy atheist threads. Hiding finally had to really go into hiding.
That idiot insists I am Phil Gray!
He also tells everyone they are a drunk! I never drink!
The God thread is nutso today!
We need Kaitlin to come online!
catcher and TideWithBleach(formerly xdanox) and Aura Myrtha are all acting totally gay and whining about how "great" Buck is!
Aura Mythra even called Buck Jesus!
Is that nuts or what"
They are attacking me because I said Buck is a piece of shit.

Chunky Punky

“Chasing Chunky's Chicks”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Jackson Hole

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Long time no see.
When I first started posting to this forum, had a really strange guy/gal insisting I was someone s/he knew. Wouldn't take no for an answer. Even said nasty things about my mother! Finally had to block her/him from PMing me.
Now, I just ignore all the cranky posters. How is it on the crazy atheist threads. Hiding finally had to really go into hiding.
Actually Hiding was on there today!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 17, 2011
Chunky Punky wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot insists I am Phil Gray!
He also tells everyone they are a drunk! I never drink!
The God thread is nutso today!
We need Kaitlin to come online!
catcher and TideWithBleach(formerly xdanox) and Aura Myrtha are all acting totally gay and whining about how "great" Buck is!
Aura Mythra even called Buck Jesus!
Is that nuts or what"
They are attacking me because I said Buck is a piece of shit.
Arghhh, Bucky is still posting. He is so crazy, I just skipped over his posts and didn't bother reading them after the first few fried my brain.

Xdanox changed his post name, interesting. I don't remember Aura Myrtha at all. Phil Gray has been MIA for a while. I wonder why folks think you're he. Strange and annoying.

Where has Kaitlin been? And have you seen Double Fine lately? I think when HidingFromYou disappeared, he quit posting as well.

Sigh.

Good to see you though.

:)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Chunky Punky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Hiding was on there today!
Really so she came back. Yay!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 17, 2011
I think most people know that my socks are AWESOME socks:

THE Award Winning Sock
Sissy Poo
Mister Cranky
The Purple Oyster of Doom
Heavens to Betsy
Gray Box 42
The Woodshed
and a new one: Prop

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

I LOVE Baby Raven

#12 Oct 17, 2011
I am a new sock. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. I could talk 'baby talk', but imagine that would get really annoying, really fast!

;-)

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Loves Your SockS

#13 Oct 17, 2011
I am a new sock also. Nice to meet you all.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Pass it Forward!

#14 Oct 17, 2011
I too, am a sock. Howdy!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

I Heart Utica!

#15 Oct 17, 2011
And lastly, I also am a sock. Albeit not a very exciting sock, but a sock none the less.

Chunky Punky

“Chasing Chunky's Chicks”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Jackson Hole

#16 Oct 17, 2011
Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Arghhh, Bucky is still posting. He is so crazy, I just skipped over his posts and didn't bother reading them after the first few fried my brain.
Xdanox changed his post name, interesting. I don't remember Aura Myrtha at all. Phil Gray has been MIA for a while. I wonder why folks think you're he. Strange and annoying.
Where has Kaitlin been? And have you seen Double Fine lately? I think when HidingFromYou disappeared, he quit posting as well.
Sigh.
Good to see you though.
:)
Great to see you, too!
No, Buck has not posted as himself today.
Happy Lesbo posted a cryptic message that he had to go to court today and may not be back...
That troll thinks everyone is Phil Gray! I've seen that nut accuse and then clone many posters avatars!
I skip so many posts because of Buck, but someone posted today a nasty one to Double Fine and said "after all the trouble you caused."
I aske what trouble, but no one would answer.
Now the troll is there who thinks I am PG, going by brittany and judging like crazy.
Yesterday he was there as brittany and said his dog died.(there used to be a poster who went by brittany) many posted back with sympathy. I did not bother to tell them he was a troll, because one thing about that thread is that they will stroke an abusive cretin like Buck, whon has shown his hatred for women time after time, but get angry at someone who posts the truth.
Some nuts actually have posted that the thread "needed Buck for a foil"
Personally that freak is just a blowhard troll.

Chunky Punky

“Chasing Chunky's Chicks”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Jackson Hole

#17 Oct 17, 2011
Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Really so she came back. Yay!
Someone said she's been mostly playing on the Kentucky threads.
Seems to me most of the worst trolls have Kentucky or California or out of the USA ISPs!

And xdanox said he had to change his name because he said someone was acting like a nut with his name, maybe the Phil Gray fetish troll cloned him?

I only use Chunky Punky. And I've had some nasty trolls after me!
I just tell them off as CP.
They usually bring out all their socks when flaming me!
I think it embarrasses them that I will not resort to their socky behavior!

“Godzilla is a Wimp!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Bowels of Hell

#19 Oct 17, 2011
Award Winning Sock wrote:
I am no one's sock. I am THE Award Winning Sock as well as a world renowned plastic surgeon! Oh, I also play the piano.
*Catches Piano On Fire*!

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#20 Oct 17, 2011
Where's that Lil' Red firetruck sock when you need one?

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 17, 2011
Im a pretty sock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 80
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 27 min Recon Beeker 1,710
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr Recon Beeker 4,685
The Official Complaint Department (May '12) 3 hr _Susan_ 3,474
Dirty snaps for snapcash 4 hr ZoSophi 2
Pregnant and bleeding (Jan '14) 5 hr noseyrosey 4
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 5 hr Rose of Tralee 19,093
Gay Guys SC 5 hr kmith3 138
More from around the web