[email protected]
joy

Europe

#2 Jul 13, 2013
the real spell caster
Needa Spell

Fairfield, CA

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Dude, do you have a spell for exes? Mine is all over my ass about some late alimony payments, and the skank just won't work. I'm getting pissed. So how much will it cost me for you to cast a spell to get her a job?
It can be McDonald's or Wendy's or something, I don't care. Do you give discounts if the job is minimum wage? What about debit cards?
Vicky

Netherlands

#4 Jul 15, 2013
'Hello every one, i just want to share a few testimony about how my marriage got saved by Dr. sweet. I had a fight with my husband and he got mad at me and decided to bring in another woman, i know i did wrong and was scared of loosing him, when he brought in another woman to the house, i thought i have lost him already and that was when i had to use Dr. sweet spell and i was amazed the way the spell turned the table around and made my husband start chasing me and want to be with me again. am so happy now that my husband is back to me and me alone. so if you are out there having similar problem, i advice you should quickly contact him via email: [email protected]......Vi cky'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 23 min -Sprocket- 4,675
Word association game (Sep '12) 24 min -Sprocket- 1,705
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 19,085
Gay Guys SC 3 hr Dickplease9696 135
What panties are you wearing? 3 hr Vgreen0313 1
Snapchat 2016 15 hr gt1racer3 1
MMM pays... REGISTER NOW!!! 19 hr tester 2
More from around the web