Young American people: Did you vote for Obama or Romney

Posted in the Topix Forum

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Don't think you will get many answers to that.
Sam I am

Hardy, AR

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Theeuropeman wrote:
I live in Germany but if I was an American citizen I would have voted for Obama.
Did you vote for Obama or Romney. Please tell how old you are and what state you are from.
Is Germany a welfare country that is over ran by blacks and illegals? These are the people that voted obama in. They only thank about themselves and what they can leach off the government and nothing else.
Sam I am

Hardy, AR

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Yeah isn't that something when enemy's of America support obama. I would think that should tell libtards something right there.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Is Germany a welfare country that is over ran by blacks and illegals? These are the people that voted obama in. They only thank about themselves and what they can leach off the government and nothing else.
This lady is right! Blacks are 12-15% of the population. Should they pick our POTUS? No would be the answer to that. Just as we need smaller government (no legislators over 5'4") we also need smaller voter counts doing the electing. Black people have been hogging the voting for decades now. It's time the 1% spoke up and picked a prez!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#7 Mar 24, 2013
If you did, don't do it again, ha ha ha.

“Timshel”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Instead of only being able to vote on the so called "best" 2 from the Democrats and Republicans, we should be able to vote for our president out of the primaries pool from both parties.

“Timshel”

Level 4

Tulsa, OK

#10 Mar 26, 2013
DENG wrote:
TO INSURE AN HONEST PRESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES MAKE SURE THE PRESIDENT IS A REAL CHRISTIAN IN THE JESUS MOLD AND NOT A JEW LIKE THE LAST 4 UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS--INCLUDING OBAMA--WHO HAVE ALL BEEN SECRET-SOCIETY JEWS WHO ARE THE MOST SELFISH PEOPLE ON EARTH AND HAVE IN THE LAST 2,000 YEARS BEEN KICKED OUT OF DOZENS OF COUNTRIES FOR THEIR ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIORS AND NOW ARE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM THERE, THE HEART OF ANY ECONOMY.
C'mon! Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. were part of the same skull and crossbones secret societies (as was most of America's presidents) as well and both were Christians. What and who you believe in shouldn't affect your job unless you're in that kind of business and being president carries enough burden, religion shouldn't be added to it.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#11 Mar 26, 2013
DENG wrote:

TO INSURE AN HONEST PRESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES MAKE SURE THE PRESIDENT IS A REAL CHRISTIAN IN THE JESUS MOLD AND NOT A JEW LIKE THE LAST 4 UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS--INCLUDING OBAMA--WHO HAVE ALL BEEN SECRET-SOCIETY JEWS WHO ARE THE MOST SELFISH PEOPLE ON EARTH AND HAVE IN THE LAST 2,000 YEARS BEEN KICKED OUT OF DOZENS OF COUNTRIES FOR THEIR ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIORS AND NOW ARE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM THERE, THE HEART OF ANY ECONOMY.

THE JEWISH THINKING IS IN A CLASS BY ITSELF.

YOU AREN'T LOOKING DEEP ENOUGH AS THE BUSH ANCESTORS WERE KICKED OUT OF SPAIN IN 1492 AS JEWS.

AND THE BUSH'S GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO DISGUISE THEIR REAL RELIGIONS AS THE JEWISH ONE HAS A BAD REPUTATION IN THE WORLD TODAY AND NO ONE COUNTRY WANTS THEM.
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon! Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. were part of the same skull and crossbones secret societies (as was most of America's presidents) as well and both were Christians. What and who you believe in shouldn't affect your job unless you're in that kind of business and being president carries enough burden, religion shouldn't be added to it.

“Timshel”

Level 4

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 26, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
THE JEWISH THINKING IS IN A CLASS BY ITSELF.
YOU AREN'T LOOKING DEEP ENOUGH AS THE BUSH ANCESTORS WERE KICKED OUT OF SPAIN IN 1492 AS JEWS.
AND THE BUSH'S GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO DISGUISE THEIR REAL RELIGIONS AS THE JEWISH ONE HAS A BAD REPUTATION IN THE WORLD TODAY AND NO ONE COUNTRY WANTS THEM.
<quoted text>
I was using the Bush's as an example of why it doesn't matter and shouldn't matter what your religious beliefs are when you're the president. One can possess all the right attributes necessary without having to be Christian.

Deng, then your theory is flawed because all Christianity is, is a derivative from Judaism and Paganism so every Christian today owes most of their core beliefs to the Jews and Pagans and Greeks and Egyptians etc etc etc.

Most men of power who are in the control business have gone to great lengths to hide what their true intentions are so they're able to operate without attention drawn to them.

Keep digging Deng but try not to focus on just one area. Keep an open mind to everything and question it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need 5,OOO please meri koi help kare Please p... 2 hr Ariba Balouch 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 2 hr covcas 18,810
Need Good Friend For Long time Relationship... 2 hr Ariba Balouch 1
what party should me and my girlfriend have 22 hr billyjoelfan 1
what party should me and my girlfriend have 23 hr billyjoelfan 1
I am really attracted my girlfriend 23 hr billyjoelfan 2
my blind date failed 23 hr cheesefry16 4

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE