Next Last

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#43 Jul 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points Barbi. I sure have been hated a lot too, but I learned from it the futility of all that anger, no matter how mean whatever, so much effort into mean trolling sent my way, I learned it all belonged to them and was making them weak, while I got stronger.
Thank you, Ginny.
Being hated on Topix by a few is sometimes a badge of honor, depending on the source. It usually means they hate themselves, and because they really want to be just like you, they see you as a threat!

I like what William Shakespeare said:

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Marietta, OH

#44 Jul 9, 2013
*shines his badge*

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#48 Jul 18, 2013
I think of it more like a Tug of War approach,...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#49 Jul 21, 2013
Love is stronger in the long term as although it may fade it's always there if it was the genuine thing to begin with; but hate either burns itself out completely or dies down, might flare up again but it's not a constant presence like love is.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#50 Jul 31, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Love is stronger in the long term as although it may fade it's always there if it was the genuine thing to begin with; but hate either burns itself out completely or dies down, might flare up again but it's not a constant presence like love is.
I agree.

And Love is stronger than hate, it had to be. Otherwise we would have killed each other off a long time ago, bam, bam, bam, we're all dead. Have we had to have wars? Definitely. But notice, every war ended in a Peace treaty, with everyone involved sick of the violence, sick of the bloodshed, wanting peace like only those involved in warfare can.

The empathetic instinct, the one to protect, is stronger than hate.

“I'm just a country boy”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#51 Jul 31, 2013
To live without loving...is a life lost

a one second kiss may feel like time stops while your heart travels at light speed...
A yearning an urge or something we need.

loves embrace is like sunshine through large window pane

to live without love...is a life lived in vain, the soul needs love like a flower needs the sun.

you will know what I mean when you find yours, your soul grabs your heart and says "that's the one".

Love is fleeting; and love is forever, true love is immortal and lives on forever.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#52 Aug 1, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
To live without loving...is a life lost
a one second kiss may feel like time stops while your heart travels at light speed...
A yearning an urge or something we need.
loves embrace is like sunshine through large window pane
to live without love...is a life lived in vain, the soul needs love like a flower needs the sun.
you will know what I mean when you find yours, your soul grabs your heart and says "that's the one".
Love is fleeting; and love is forever, true love is immortal and lives on forever.
Hello Country Bumpkin. beautiful and true.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#55 Aug 1, 2013
Youngin wrote:
Love is a figment of your imagination.
Almost everything is.
Ferrburger

San Jose, CA

#56 Aug 1, 2013
Apatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost everything is.
Yes

“I'm just a country boy”

Level 5

.Rooster Run, Ky

#57 Aug 1, 2013
Youngin wrote:
Love is a figment of your imagination.
An "imagined" fear may cease your heart beat...
An "imagined" love can give your heart wings...
A mind can still grasp "imagined" things.

:b

“I'm just a country boy”

Level 5

.Rooster Run, Ky

#58 Aug 1, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Country Bumpkin. beautiful and true.
Thank you kind Lady.

:)

And hello! Where on earth have you been hiding?

wink..wink...LOL.

:b

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60 Aug 2, 2013
HATE!

Nuclear weapons decides this debate.

“To be or not to be”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#61 Aug 2, 2013
Hate is much stronger physically speaking but love makes you feel good inside.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#62 Aug 30, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
HATE!
Nuclear weapons decides this debate.
No they didn't, look at all the backlash they caused, and how can you call something as indifferent as a bomb that seeks only to destroy the Earth, strong? Its stupidity that blind, dumb, bomb, Einstein said so himself.
-TheExam- wrote:
Hate is much stronger physically speaking but love makes you feel good inside.
I would disagree here too, the motivation of love is stronger than hate, it seeks to preserve life, not destroy it and you bet, if lives are in danger, you can see its power at work.
-Thanatos-

Four Oaks, NC

#63 May 20, 2014
Her hatred of me is so much stronger than my love for her.She proves it time and time again... bowling green ky case in point proves it.Im not worth one word.Mission accomplished once again.
Aaron F Park

Baldwinsville, NY

#64 May 20, 2014
We’ve already covered the fact that Joe Harn is a Bully and Vern Pierson is a Psycho. They are the two “patriarchs” of the Dead Fish Society. Harn and Pierson do everything together, including endorse and use the legal system to attack enemies.
Tomorrow Morning they are going to, via a proxy, take a run at Ray Nutting over misdemeanor convictions related to Nutting trying to raise bail money over the attempted lynching by Vern Pierson.
In the mean time, Auditor-Controller Joe Harn, aided by DA Vern Pierson decided to sue another political enemy Dan Dellinger in an attempt to bankrupt him personally. Pierson knew that no one would hire Dan Dellinger to run a political campaign with legal issues hanging over him – donors are undiscerning and squeamish. At least one candidate for office – Joe Harn’s opponent, hired a carnival sideshow instead of Dellinger or Cris Alarcon because of this issue and it appears that the damage done will re-elect Joe Harn.
This is why people pull these bully tactics. There are a lot of weak people in politics.
In Layman’s terms – what the Dead Fish Society are trying to do as apply a law that commonly only applies to municipalities to Dellinger who worked as a contractor on a Parcel Tax Measure for a district that was faced with a sudden loss of 25% of their budget.
The net end effect is that Dellinger has had $12000 in owed fees held up for two years and Joe Harn, true to his bully form is trying to avoid paying to remainder under the guise of this lawsuit.
Harn is trying to say that Dellinger did something wrong and the DA Vern Pierson appears to have assisted him in putting together the lawsuit.
Because Vern Pierson is a sissy (right down to the handshake), he tried to duck out of testifying at the trial of Dellinger. Like the lawyer he is, he attempted to quash the subpoena. Pierson Lost.
Since it appears that Vern Pierson needs to save face after the crushing defeat in his political rampage against Ray Nutting last week – Pierson also attempted to get a continuance on the lawsuit (he and) Joe Harn filed against Dellinger. Pierson wanted to move the lawsuit to after the deadline for the face-saving re-trial of the one Felony charge that hung 5 votes guilty and 7 votes not guilty, Pierson Lost.
While it was a couple of Pierson’s sock puppets and Dead Fish Society Apprentices Clinchard and his assistant that actually got the judicial beat-down first hand, you know that Pierson had the robotic arm up their orifices controlling them.
Last week Vern Pierson went 0-5-1 and this week has gone 0-2 thus far. Pretty soon he will be in the hall of fame with the 1995 Detroit Lions.
Vern Pierson had it all planned out. Now it is just a bunch of dead fish… and your intrepid blogger is here keeping score.
ned

United States

#65 May 20, 2014
Does everyone hate me ?
I believe

Chicago, IL

#67 May 20, 2014
it depends on which one is wielding the claw hammer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you SEE? 34 min -Lea- 13
If you want to Argue over Anything ? Do it here ! (Jun '11) 2 hr -Lea- 3,387
Speaking in Tongues 3 hr Tony17 27
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 898
happy birthday figginator!!! (Oct '11) 3 hr -Lea- 38
Troll levels have skyrocketed. (May '10) 6 hr Beelzebubba 9,476
Madison county jailer 8 hr Slick 1
More from around the web