Animelover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Hi I am a teenage girl and Im friends with 2 girls. One's called Bella one's called Jess. I've know Jess since the start of highschool and bella's a new gir. I was asked to show bella around school, use my timetable for lessons etc. At lunch, me & bella eat at our classroom (our teacher lets us) but yesterday jess asked if she could come in my head i wanted to say no but bella said yes so i stood there looking angry/sad. When we got to our classroom they just talked to eachother. Jess isnt really a friend, she's just a pal like just under friend and bella is really nice and i dont want jess to ruin it and become her best friend. Besides jess swears a lot, is scruffy & stinks really bad (Body odour). Bella's always ate lunch with me and i feel as if jess is stealing her (I'm not a lesbo btw) and jess already has her other friends (she usually eats with her other friends, me & bella eat at our classroom) so why does she have to take mine? My old friend left our school a few months ago and i was superupset and she was also being friends with another person. I dont want the same to happen to Bella please help :'(
Animelover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Plus jess is in nearly ALL of bellas lessons and jess isn't really a true friend but bella seems like one. I just cant cope with jess trying to be her new best friend or something bcos when Bella arrived, jess didnt even say a thing to her (we all sat together, our teacher put bella next to us) she didnt even seem nice to her only when I STARTED talking to bella jess decided to come across as a goody-twoshoes. I dont even like jess that much, she's a scruffy ugly smelly whore.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

OMG!!!
Animelover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
OMG!!!
What? What do you mean exactly by "OMG!!"?? Im confused please explain

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I mean like OMG!! I told my friend Becky about your posts and after I talk to her more about it I'll get back to you.

“VODKAAAAAAA~”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Hetalia!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

sounds complicated
Animelover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
I mean like OMG!! I told my friend Becky about your posts and after I talk to her more about it I'll get back to you.
Ok thank you
Animelover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Tfmasian wrote:
sounds complicated
yes unfortunately it is :( i dont want Jess to take bella away bcos bella is like a best friend to me & jess isnt a good friend but i dont want to just blurt it out . Plus bella & jess went to eachothers house the other day :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 35 min --Rickster-- 85
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr Velvet MJK 581
Become a member of ILLUMINATI and Become rich i... 3 hr ICT OFFICER 1
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 3 hr Honest Babe 750
STARBOY MUSIC RECORD LABEL NEED UPCOMING TALENT... 3 hr ICT OFFICER 1
Another Place to Say HELLO (Jan '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,282
a-z of Famous HUMAN BEINGS! (Nov '12) 3 hr Velvet MJK 44
•••
•••