Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20848 Jan 12, 2014
This was the link that I titled "Swiss Cheese and the Single Girl" (remember Helen Gurley Browns book?)

http://gawker.com/philadelphia-searching-for-...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#20849 Jan 12, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - after that I went into my FB account and locked down the privacy options. Now I can go back and loosen them up again
After I did that, I stopped trying to post anything from FB. I didn't want to take the risk, as silly as it was.

I opened a Photobucket account and for crying out loud WHY is that so complicated?? I managed to add two photos and then gave up. I have no idea how to LINK the photos to a post.

Is there any other site besides Imagebin? Y'know, Topix won't take Imagebin.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#20850 Jan 12, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
This was the link that I titled "Swiss Cheese and the Single Girl" (remember Helen Gurley Browns book?)
http://gawker.com/philadelphia-searching-for-...
OMG!! But did you see his FACE? He has the face of a pig!! lol!!
How disturbing. Blech. That's the weirdest fetish I've ever heard of.
I remember HGB as the editor of Cosmopolitan, but not her book.

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20851 Jan 12, 2014
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>After I did that, I stopped trying to post anything from FB. I didn't want to take the risk, as silly as it was.
I opened a Photobucket account and for crying out loud WHY is that so complicated?? I managed to add two photos and then gave up. I have no idea how to LINK the photos to a post.
Is there any other site besides Imagebin? Y'know, Topix won't take Imagebin.
I use image bin, then take the link and run it through tinyurl.com and use that link to post - yes, it's complicated to. You could open an account with ipernity...but don't use any information about your identity when you fill out the form (specifically if it asks your name, call yourself the same name you use here)

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#20852 Jan 12, 2014
The Judgeit Fairy is 55 minutes late.
I even have a heart on one of my posts that is waiting for obliteration.

Dinner time?

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20853 Jan 12, 2014
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!! But did you see his FACE? He has the face of a pig!! lol!!
How disturbing. Blech. That's the weirdest fetish I've ever heard of.
I remember HGB as the editor of Cosmopolitan, but not her book.
that was the link that went wrong - Yeah 'Sex and the Single Girl'

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#20854 Jan 12, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
I use image bin, then take the link and run it through tinyurl.com and use that link to post - yes, it's complicated to. You could open an account with ipernity...but don't use any information about your identity when you fill out the form (specifically if it asks your name, call yourself the same name you use here)
OK, thank you Rose.
See, that's what I did with PhotoBucket, aside from the complexity of the danged site. Used all my info...I didn't see why not at the time, until it was time to post my photos. So, I don't know if that info will show up or not.

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20855 Jan 12, 2014
Barbi A wrote:
The Judgeit Fairy is 55 minutes late.
I even have a heart on one of my posts that is waiting for obliteration.
Dinner time?
I figure the Rat King will come sweeping through despite his swan song. His OCD always gives him away. Each set must be equal in neggits. 5 meanies - 5 - racy - 5 disagree.
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#20856 Jan 12, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
This was the link that I titled "Swiss Cheese and the Single Girl" (remember Helen Gurley Browns book?)
http://gawker.com/philadelphia-searching-for-...
YIKES! What a cheesedick!
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#20857 Jan 12, 2014
Barbi A wrote:
The Judgeit Fairy is 55 minutes late.
I even have a heart on one of my posts that is waiting for obliteration.
Dinner time?
I have a heart on and- dammmit- I'm outa swiss!
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#20858 Jan 12, 2014
What a friend we have in cheeses...
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#20859 Jan 12, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
This is disturbing. The one who threw children out of the third story window....
http://www.veraschalburg.co.uk/assets/images/...
horror of horrors - she's stunning
She does not look like one of the usual suspects. You just never know.

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20860 Jan 12, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>YIKES! What a cheesedick!
I've got another from Gawker that will really set you on edge. A two headed peanut.

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20861 Jan 12, 2014
we're on a roll folks - pass the mustard

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20862 Jan 12, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I have a heart on and- dammmit- I'm outa swiss!
this must be saved for posterior

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#20863 Jan 12, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
What a friend we have in cheeses...
good lord!!!
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#20864 Jan 12, 2014
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
good lord!!!
Dats abouta gouda joke as you gonna get around here!

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#20865 Jan 13, 2014
Good Morning, everyone (for four more minutes...)

I was watching the camera at Service Dog Project last night and saw this happening live. These are the pups that were born the day before Thanksgiving, and I believe they call this the Three Dane Dangle. They slept that way for quite a while.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#20866 Jan 13, 2014
Hegel wrote:
Good Morning, everyone (for four more minutes...)
I was watching the camera at Service Dog Project last night and saw this happening live. These are the pups that were born the day before Thanksgiving, and I believe they call this the Three Dane Dangle. They slept that way for quite a while.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
I saw a link on FB about black dogs being euthanized at a higher rate because of the perception that they are 'dangerous' and 'undesirable' and people are thus, reluctant to adopt them.. I've heard this before and about black cats, as well.The finest dog I ever had was a (mostly) black,(mostly) lab, male. It never occurred to me that a black dog might be dangerous or unlovable. I think this is a carryover from human racism.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#20867 Jan 13, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a link on FB about black dogs being euthanized at a higher rate because of the perception that they are 'dangerous' and 'undesirable' and people are thus, reluctant to adopt them.. I've heard this before and about black cats, as well.The finest dog I ever had was a (mostly) black,(mostly) lab, male. It never occurred to me that a black dog might be dangerous or unlovable. I think this is a carryover from human racism.
That's just really sad. Send me the link if you come across it again. With the cats I suppose superstition plays a role, but I agree, it must be a carryover from human racism if it's applied to dogs as well. Poor babies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 5 hr hazeliciouzzz 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 6 hr -Sprocket- 5,339
Dpf 9 hr Tim 1
K..ik pic vid swap 9 hr tommurtha 27
Man Dragged Off Plane VS United Airlines VS Pol... 9 hr Ben 4
Bublebutt94 10 hr Wolly1235 2
skype? (Aug '16) 10 hr Bublebutt94 7
More from around the web