Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“mon nom est Francois”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19245 Oct 7, 2013
Bull Dookie wrote:
<quoted text>
But you were saying that Russian glass was inferior to ours. Why do you feel that way?
,!,,( >< ),,!,
Bull Dookie
You seem to be throwing around a lot of bull dookie. Why are you trying to change the subject?

“mon nom est Francois”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19247 Oct 7, 2013
Bull Dookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you were saying that I claimed the United States consisted of only 50 states? Well, I thought I'd show you how ridiculous it looks when someone claims you said something that you never even came close to saying :-)
,!,,( >< ),,!,
Bull Dookie
You are showing me that you are ridiculous?
pshaw......I knew that already......
After all........you are bull dookie.
:)

“mon nom est Francois”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19249 Oct 7, 2013
Bull Dookie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to keep trying to teach you if you don't show some progress. Pay attention, boy!
,!,,( >< ),,!,
Bull Dookie
You seem to be a tad upset.
There is no reason to see red...
Ya gotta learn to take the bull by the horns...
Grab that ring by the nose......
No need to go off like a bull in a china shop....
Ya gotta get steered in the right direction.....
Take a ride on a Toro, I hear it's very relaxing.....
It'll not a good thing if someone suggests putting you out to pasture...

ole'

Tee Hee Hee
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#19250 Oct 7, 2013
Maverick is whupping some glass!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19252 Oct 7, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be a tad upset.
There is no reason to see red...
Ya gotta learn to take the bull by the horns...
Grab that ring by the nose......
No need to go off like a bull in a china shop....
Ya gotta get steered in the right direction.....
Take a ride on a Toro, I hear it's very relaxing.....
It'll not a good thing if someone suggests putting you out to pasture...
ole'
Tee Hee Hee
Wish I'd have seen this before I started off on my rant.

“"maybe"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#19253 Oct 7, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear this Richard - wow. Won't they at least allow you to halter up the mamas and bring them back to the barn?

I won't sleep. This is a tragedy that most of us aren't even aware of

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19254 Oct 7, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear this Richard - wow. Won't they at least allow you to halter up the mamas and bring them back to the barn?
I won't sleep. This is a tragedy that most of us aren't even aware of
That's where it gets complicated. During a government shut down, anything on federal land becomes the property of the NPS or NFS. If we try to take them off that land, we could be charged with theft. All we could do was haul salt blocks to them to give them a bit of comfort and try to keep them healthy.

A bit ironic isn't it? The health of part of the herd is in jeopardy because a bunch of AZZHOLES are upset that people are able to afford "health" insurance.

I guess the hardest part is that I'm powerless to help them. We're not even allowed to pack in tents to stay and protect our livestock.

“"maybe"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#19258 Oct 7, 2013
Bull Dookie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even slightly upset but the liberals sure seem to be ;-)
,!,,( >< ),,!,
Bull Dookie
Perhaps you might find another thread more to your liking. Your comment to Richard was cruel and uncalled for

“"maybe"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#19259 Oct 7, 2013
IrishMischief wrote:
<quoted text>I'll put it to the vote
Hi Irish

I vote 'no'

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#19261 Oct 8, 2013
A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party.

She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.

He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain; and, as it was still early, decided to go to the party after all. In as much as her husband didn't know what costume she'd be wearing, she thought she'd have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she wasn't around.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every chick he could, getting a little kiss here and a warm squeeze there. His wife went up to him and being rather seductive herself, he left his current partner high and dry and devoted his time to this new babe who had just arrived. She let him do whatever he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and they did it all!

Zowie!

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would have for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in. She asked how the evening had been? He said "Oh, the same old thing. You know, I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "You know, I didn't dance even one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening.

But I'll tell you...from what I heard, the guy I loaned my costume to, sure had a real good time!"
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#19263 Oct 8, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so true. The professor tarred and feathered him today like a true professional. It was a pleasure to witness
Happy Tomorrow Irish
LOL I'd love to buy a copy of your rose colored glasses. ;-)

Prof went off on a tangent, not disproving one darn thing I said.
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#19264 Oct 8, 2013
Bull Dookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard chose to leave his animals in a dangerous situation and then had the audacity to blame me and every other libertarian or conservative for HIS failure to protect those animals. He had ample warning that this was coming and CHOSE to do nothing except blame others. Those animals are his ward. What he did to them was cruel and should be criminal. I'll guarantee you that if that was Dad, he'd have gotten his animals to safety. You coddle Richard if that makes you both feel better but you're both wrong.
She coddles anyone that gives her attention. Very needy.
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#19270 Oct 8, 2013
Bull Dookie wrote:
he'll apologize for blasting others for his mistake. That is what grownups do, right?
Bull Dookie
Not in here.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#19271 Oct 8, 2013
Good morning~~
I just read about Richard's plight with his livestock.
It's sickening for everyone, especially the owners.

Government shut down?
Now we are seeing the ripple effect from it.
Did we think it was going to be a piece of cake
when we thought oh heck, they're only going to
close the parks-no biggie.
I'm being facetious, but it's the truth.

Richard, I'm so sorry to hear this...

Alain is Vain

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19274 Oct 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I'd love to buy a copy of your rose colored glasses. ;-)
Prof went off on a tangent, not disproving one darn thing I said.
+++++

And that is what happened ... just like always ...
following others insinuations but not disproving
what was stated what so ever !

)~~+~~(
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#19277 Oct 8, 2013
Alain is Vain wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++
And that is what happened ... just like always ...
following others insinuations but not disproving
what was stated what so ever !
)~~+~~(
I know. Rose is just playing cheerleader/50s era housewife.

Alain is Vain

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19285 Oct 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Rose is just playing cheerleader/50s era housewife.
+++++

That is very obvious ...

)~~+~~(
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#19289 Oct 8, 2013
I think there was already a picture of a fat drunk posted in this thread a few times. She was missing teeth ;-)
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#19290 Oct 8, 2013
Paranoid wrote:
Ted Cruz has no idea how he is going to get out of this. At times during the Fox News interview, Cruz looked like the student who was giving an oral book report on a book that he never read. Cruz’s big plan also apparently involves looking weak by whining that this is all Obama’s fault, but he can’t get that right. Cruz keeps alternating between blaming Obama and Harry Reid.
None of it is working. The American people are turning more and more against Cruz and his party each day, and after watching the Texas senator flail around during a softball interview on Fox News, it’s clear that the Republican Party is in big, big trouble.
From http://www.dailykos.com

lol
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#19291 Oct 8, 2013
Bull Dookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs are funny. They cry about animal abuse until its no longer convenient. Be consistent, Lib. You love to kill babies but not puppies and kittens and you cry about the inhumane ways our food industry treats the animals before they're turned into food. Where's the outrage now? Since he's a liberal he gets a free pass.
,!,,( >< ),,!,
Bull Dookie
They hold no personal responsibility. Everything is always someone else's fault. Take the grey box spazzing on you here because he knows you are right. Instead of realizing he is getting his posts deleted because he's a retard, he blames someone else.

The left never understood personal responsibility.

That's why they love sucking off the teet of the Government.

It's like they have mommy issues, and the Gov cures it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 3 hr informan alay 18,956
I just want to have sex. 14 hr jessie 6
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 15 hr VICTIM 158
safety of My mom 18 hr Just Saying 2
Word association game (Sep '12) Fri Red_Forman 1,269
choosy pick one Thu Zemzme608 2
garden shed Thu sdsdf 1
More from around the web