Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#16901 Jul 20, 2013
Ghost of Ferrerman Joad wrote:
Then it don't matter. I'll be all around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so good people can post, I'll be there. Wherever there's a 'tard beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are postin' the stuff they write and postin' in the threads they build - I'll be there, too.
lol

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#16902 Jul 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
OK, folks. This has turned into a mess and it's my fault. So, I'm owning it, and I'm going to fix it in this one post:
This is Hegel's thread. Ferrerman last posted about a month ago. They are going to return. It is no secret that they both have a long history with Sue that is irreparable. We're not going to take a flowery detour around the ugly truth, just because they're not posting right now.
We all know what happened and if you want to rehash the problem, don't do it here. Suffice to say that Hegel and Fer are not going to return to this thread and find anyone who wants to rub salt in old wounds.
Like Who Dat and DK, I was posting in favor of anybody who I thought might have good intentions, but I was wrong. And I don't have to be nice to the person who attacked Fer, a great poster who has always supported me. For a moment, I wasn't thinking about two people who have unfailingly been there for me, and I'm sorry for that.
Sue is very popular, and I'm sure she will be happy to post on the numerous threads she already has. Capriciously posting on a thread created by her known adversaries should never have gone this far.
Meanwhile, it's interesting that it didnít take long to find out how quickly people do not change. Mia's posts have been removed and I think I know who reported them. In fact, those "nasty" posts are being discussed on another thread. Some other posts I've read in the past hour are telling, as well.
Oh, and to you-know-who taking potshots from another forum? You're wrong about the "manipulation." But you've been running with dishonesty for so long you can no longer recognize good intentions.
Sadly, I don't know any of the players in this game. I'm not supporting anyone, or taking sides. I just have never seen disruption from anyone here but Voldemort and his Mother/Girlfriend.

I like Ferrerman, he cracks me up :)

Ok, I really am out now.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16903 Jul 20, 2013
Anyone here ever think they may be taking this topix thing a little to serious?

Judged:

15

14

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Justice

Vacaville, CA

#16907 Jul 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Well, fancy meeting you here! What an exciting time for you. All I can tell you at this point is you're in for a wild ride! How wonderful it will be when it's finally over. Good luck!
:))
Who Dat

Philadelphia, PA

#16909 Jul 20, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Anyone here ever think they may be taking this topix thing a little to serious?
Well, there's a cliche dropping douchenozzle for ya.

Maybe the one taking it too seriously is the one trying so desperately to get an account to post with so he can get a crown.

So what brings you here?

No, don't answer. No one really cares.
Sean

Dublin, Ireland

#16910 Jul 20, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
RAmen!
This thread now belongs to Susan, pfffft Hagel.

Spending all my nights
All my money going out on the town
Doing anything just to get you off of my mind
But when the morning comes
I'm right back where I started again
Trying to forget you is just a waste of time
Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16912 Jul 20, 2013
This thread is still Hegel's. If and when she decides to come back. Make no mistake about that.

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#16913 Jul 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
This thread is still Hegel's. If and when she decides to come back. Make no mistake about that.
Glad you said that - and congratulations on your retirement. Time to get yourself an RV and hit the road. Slab City near the Salton Sea is popular with the the snowbirds during winter.

Now if they would only invent some kind of Prius version of the Winnebego.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16914 Jul 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you said that - and congratulations on your retirement. Time to get yourself an RV and hit the road. Slab City near the Salton Sea is popular with the the snowbirds during winter.
Now if they would only invent some kind of Prius version of the Winnebego.
That would be fun, indeed, but I think we're destined to stay where we are and enjoy each other's company for a good long while. that's really all I want to do. Make cookies for the grands and just relax for a good long while. Thank you.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16917 Jul 20, 2013
covcas wrote:
This thread is still Hegel's. If and when she decides to come back. Make no mistake about that.
How does one obtain ownership of a topix thread? More importantly, why would anyone want to?

Judged:

12

12

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles, CA

#16918 Jul 20, 2013
If registered posters come to this thread for the sole purpose of trolling it, I encourage those in search of peace to turn them in via feed back.

You can't control the gray box and proxy accounts but we certainly should have some say so over the registered instigators. Join me in making the administrators over at Topix aware of them

R of T

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#16919 Jul 20, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>How does one obtain ownership of a topix thread? More importantly, why would anyone want to?
Isn't this your thread, or are you intentionally avoiding this lady? lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/logan-wv/TL15...

Please move your trolling along. Thanks!
:D

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#16920 Jul 20, 2013
A great journalist, Helen Thomas, has died.

She said President Bush was the worst president in the history of the U.S.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituarie...

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16921 Jul 20, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>How does one obtain ownership of a topix thread? More importantly, why would anyone want to?
*Cover troll with white sheet*

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16922 Jul 20, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*Cover troll with white sheet*
Oh, hiya there Mavis!

Say, Im going to go out on a limb here, but I'd say you're more of non direct sunlight kinda orchid guy?

Rite?

;)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
peerya

Pune, India

#16928 Jul 21, 2013
chut marne ke liye 8979516180
Mia

Seymour, CT

#16929 Jul 21, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
OK, folks. This has turned into a mess and it's my fault. So, I'm owning it, and I'm going to fix it in this one post:
This is Hegel's thread. Ferrerman last posted about a month ago. They are going to return. It is no secret that they both have a long history with Sue that is irreparable. We're not going to take a flowery detour around the ugly truth, just because they're not posting right now.
We all know what happened and if you want to rehash the problem, don't do it here. Suffice to say that Hegel and Fer are not going to return to this thread and find anyone who wants to rub salt in old wounds.
Like Who Dat and DK, I was posting in favor of anybody who I thought might have good intentions, but I was wrong. And I don't have to be nice to the person who attacked Fer, a great poster who has always supported me. For a moment, I wasn't thinking about two people who have unfailingly been there for me, and I'm sorry for that.
Sue is very popular, and I'm sure she will be happy to post on the numerous threads she already has. Capriciously posting on a thread created by her known adversaries should never have gone this far.
Meanwhile, it's interesting that it didnít take long to find out how quickly people do not change. Mia's posts have been removed and I think I know who reported them. In fact, those "nasty" posts are being discussed on another thread. Some other posts I've read in the past hour are telling, as well.
Oh, and to you-know-who taking potshots from another forum? You're wrong about the "manipulation." But you've been running with dishonesty for so long you can no longer recognize good intentions.
Great post! <3
Mia

Seymour, CT

#16930 Jul 21, 2013
covcas wrote:
This thread is still Hegel's. If and when she decides to come back. Make no mistake about that.
Just like your thread and Junkets, they just become yours...and everyone knows it.
Thank you for speaking up. I appreciate it...and I'm sure Hegel does, too!

By the way, congrats on your upcoming retirement!

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16931 Jul 21, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your thread and Junkets, they just become yours...and everyone knows it.
Thank you for speaking up. I appreciate it...and I'm sure Hegel does, too!
By the way, congrats on your upcoming retirement!
Yes, that's exactly it. And others feel that way about threads of theirs with their names attached to it. Thank you for the congrats, too! I'm really looking forward to being a lady of leisure.
an interesting read

Rolling Meadows, IL

#16932 Jul 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
superwoman 8 hr North Mountain 2
Julie Thomas Berkemo's Hotel ADA Information 8 hr North Mountain 6
Amanda Garza & Andre Gonzalez 17 hr fjhgbn3013 3
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 19 hr Rose of Tralee 19,251
oscillator circuits Fri Willion Rose 1
American & Allied Soldiers Rock! (Jun '11) Fri DENG 16,806
make americ great again Fri North Mountain 3
More from around the web