Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#16480 Jul 15, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
I thought this thread was about entertainment and lifestyle.... Why are we arguing about links to someones blog which is also about entertainment and lifestyle. I don't get how that single act means it is ok to cry for days, here. Someone explain it to me please.
Thanks :)
Oh, and hi people who are here to discuss entertainment and lifestyle!!
Good morning, DK, fellow BRG gangster!
Yes it is, so please ignore the infestation. It's a planned retaliation toward someone who hasn't posted here in quite awhile.
I'm currently taking a closer look at Feng Shui.
I've already discovered that I'm making a lot of mistakes, which encourages negative energy - the foot of my bed faces the bedroom door, and I once gave a Bonsai plant as a gift.
And whatever you do, keep the toilet lids down~! lol
Who Dat

Jasper, TX

#16481 Jul 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I do think that's part of the problem, they won't let things go and on Topix you have to let it go for things to get better and quit taunting and talking. I also think the greyboxers are part of the problem and I think some here are part of the problem, take Mia for instance when she could stay out of it and make things better but no, she has to run her mouth, so could Tom, a lot of people could stay out if it and let whomever handle their own issues. But like Tom a minute ago, it only serves to disrupt your thread instead of letting someone say what they gotta say and move on, same with Gtar man or Pers, if they would let it go and ignor what gets said about them which is going to happen for a while given the long non stop fighting, things would eventually get better for all of us.
Ricky, taunting is only effective if you allow it to be.
There are greyboxes who pretend to be all of us just so they can keep the fighting going because without that, this place does off.
Topix discovered long ago that strife causes a lot more clicks that peace. I'd say that's why they support the fighters more than the peaceful.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#16482 Jul 15, 2013
LOL. You should hear the screeching messages.
They make a good rap song.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16483 Jul 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you saw your name mentioned and decided to chime in.
Ever think about just ignoring it?
My name is brought up in about half of the Kevaperse posts but I don't go disputing every single instance.
Try a li'l restraint next time ;)
Ferr's Blog
http://tinyurl.com/q5xe7az
I have on many occasions, but you aren't going to use me to disrupt his thread.

And I care nothing about that blog, never been there, never cared about going there and will never go there.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#16485 Jul 15, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crazy lady. You post about other people all day long on Ferrert's blog. And no one dragged Ricky into anything.
This is the type of manipulative posts you'd make to get people against those you didn't like. WHAT STARTED the problem in the first place.
You've never stopped.
So comment on it on Ferrs blog and not here? Heck make your very own thread about it if you want. Why can't you just respect that you have been asked to simply contribute some book recommendations, recipes, or other entertaining media, or leave? Is it going to kill you to just leave certain threads alone?

Now, please share your delicious guacamole recipe and stop being so combative :)
Who Dat

Jasper, TX

#16486 Jul 15, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crazy lady. You post about other people all day long on Ferrert's blog. And no one dragged Ricky into anything.
This is the type of manipulative posts you'd make to get people against those you didn't like. WHAT STARTED the problem in the first place.
You've never stopped.
Ferrerman's Blog is NOT a part of Topix. Besides, I thought you said you and Perse never read it.
Meh. Oh well.
Regardless, what she says over there shouldn't be fuel for you over here.
Go post with your friend(s?) and leave these people alone.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#16487 Jul 15, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, DK, fellow BRG gangster!
Yes it is, so please ignore the infestation. It's a planned retaliation toward someone who hasn't posted here in quite awhile.
I'm currently taking a closer look at Feng Shui.
I've already discovered that I'm making a lot of mistakes, which encourages negative energy - the foot of my bed faces the bedroom door, and I once gave a Bonsai plant as a gift.
And whatever you do, keep the toilet lids down~! lol
I Feng Shui'd my dad's garage. He was not pleased!

:)

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#16488 Jul 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferrerman's Blog is NOT a part of Topix.
Wouldn't know it existed had Barbi and Rose not posted it ALL OVER Topix.'
And I haven't read it.

_PrincessSusan_

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#16489 Jul 15, 2013
No thread can simply be about something interesting in the Topix world. Sad
Righteous Dude

Tampa, FL

#16491 Jul 15, 2013
Look at Nat and his butthooole plucker trying to control topix and butt into people's business. Dintcha listen to Ricky? HAHAH!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#16494 Jul 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I do think that's part of the problem, they won't let things go and on Topix you have to let it go for things to get better and quit taunting and talking. I also think the greyboxers are part of the problem and I think some here are part of the problem, take Mia for instance when she could stay out of it and make things better but no, she has to run her mouth, so could Tom, a lot of people could stay out if it and let whomever handle their own issues. But like Tom a minute ago, it only serves to disrupt your thread instead of letting someone say what they gotta say and move on, same with Gtar man or Pers, if they would let it go and ignor what gets said about them which is going to happen for a while given the long non stop fighting, things would eventually get better for all of us.
I agree with you. However, sometimes the gray boxers are part of the solution! Especially when they target Persephone and Kevin, who invariably are at the root of every argument. I don't see anyone contradicting me, Ricky. Except themselves, of course. lol
It would be ideal if we had a moderator to keep the house clean, but they clearly have their hands full, and I think it's reasonable to guess that most of the feedback involves those two.
I have to go, but watch how they react to the gray box posts. Have you ever seen Persephone ignore them? On any thread?
I wouldn't give up on your Offbeat thread just yet.
Have a great day!

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#16496 Jul 15, 2013
Someone is mad. :-)

“Clever words”

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#16497 Jul 15, 2013
Did someone say guacamole? Paula Deen's recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen...

**********
What I like best were the words "easy" and serves "eight". Which in reality serves four, depending on who is trying to "reduce" or what else is being offered to sample.

Speaking of, and it hasn't happened lately, but when a conversation turns to dieting tips, I zone out. Calories in/calories out. I truly believe it doesn't much matter.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#16498 Jul 15, 2013
On the same Token, you can tell Rose and Barbi to stop thinking everything Pers says is about them. ;-)

Swings both ways slappy.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#16500 Jul 15, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. However, sometimes the gray boxers are part of the solution!
No they aren't. And this is you condoning it. Then whining about others talking about you.
Barbi A wrote:
Especially when they target Persephone and Kevin, who invariably are at the root of every argument.
Only because you make us the root ya loon. You're still doing it! LOL
Barbi A wrote:
I don't see anyone contradicting me, Ricky. Except themselves, of course. lol
Because most think yas crazy.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16501 Jul 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, taunting is only effective if you allow it to be.
There are greyboxes who pretend to be all of us just so they can keep the fighting going because without that, this place does off.
Topix discovered long ago that strife causes a lot more clicks that peace. I'd say that's why they support the fighters more than the peaceful.
I noticed that, they even do it here and it really sux to see that going on all over Topix. Someone really needs a life! lol
Agreed

San Francisco, CA

#16503 Jul 15, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
sometimes the gray boxers are part of the solution!
Agreed. So why you such a b1tch?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16504 Jul 15, 2013
Junket wrote:
Did someone say guacamole? Paula Deen's recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen...
**********
What I like best were the words "easy" and serves "eight". Which in reality serves four, depending on who is trying to "reduce" or what else is being offered to sample.
Speaking of, and it hasn't happened lately, but when a conversation turns to dieting tips, I zone out. Calories in/calories out. I truly believe it doesn't much matter.
Or as Paula would say "foe" lol

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#16505 Jul 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the rumors of Barbi being crazy were only started and spread by you.
Having met Perse and spoken to Barbi numerous times, it's my belief that Perse is the source of all of the Vacaville insanity.
Perse's paranoia feeds it. Must be all of the wordrape she's a victim of.
Ya know, I remember another woman I told you was insane. Took you a while but you finally agreed. I'm betting you're seeing the insanity in this one too ;)
Well you're wrong. Pers didn't do anything to Barbi when she outed her PI all over Topix. She did noting to Barbi when Barbi called the police over Max grey boxing her. Which she complained was Pers. That's crazy behavior.

Barbi hasn't stopped yet.

So you're wrong. Deal with it.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#16506 Jul 15, 2013
BTW Nat, you're here just to instigate even more. You're not here to solve anything. So why continue? You really have nothing to do with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please 1 min Sweetea 5
Poll Ladies.......Who is hotter? (Feb '12) 1 hr Hootus 2,399
**Gay/Bi k*k** 9 hr Pdxbiperv 14
34 m USA ki k me younger girls 9 hr Sweetea 4
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 11 hr Princess Hey 4,895
Gay Guys SC 11 hr Jackmckcannon 255
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 12 hr Voyeur 19,126
More from around the web