Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#16402 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah they harassed Sue for no reason too

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T765V3I...

And Ferret did again on his blog

I am sure it's a coincidecne

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#16403 Jul 14, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
I am sorry I had my say here but BRG thread posters I am sorry I did interrupt your thread .
I'm not mad at you. I know who shows up everytime theres blood in the water.
:)
Every time I wander over to the IT I the same ol crap over and over. Abby is not a man either. The main forum got messy under two different circumstances. No 1 posts on Figgy's anymore either. The reason for that is because these people were complaining The grey boxes started showing up trolling it. They also made fun of the castle that was junket's thread.

And for you morons keep saying I'm drinking I have almost 12 years. God gave me a gift of sobriety. I wouldn't trade my life for anybody's anywhere.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16404 Jul 14, 2013
But the blog is not here. Address your grievances on his blog, but leave it there.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#16405 Jul 14, 2013
I don't care about his blog. I really wish you had eyes to see with and ears to hear with.

I wasn't bothering your people.

I can't make it any plainer than that.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#16406 Jul 14, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
A reminder to our friendly posters: We do not acknowledge Kevin and Persephone's posts. Again, we'd like to keep this thread clean.
Thanks!
Don't try out for camp director. You couldn't even come close to Miss Inch although some of "you"resembles her. You are hilarious. Oh and my life is doing fine so quit discussing me and assuming
LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16409 Jul 14, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem!( how quickly they forget )
Good morning, Richard:)
A new colt--how wonderful! Where you there for the birth?
*crawls to Ms Mia on hands and knees*

I'm sorry. I'm just a man after all and I can change. I won't let it happen again. I promise.

*looks at Mia with big sad puppy dog eyes*

GtarMan
Level 8

Parkersburg, WV

#16410 Jul 14, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>You've done nothing wrong, Dad, except state the truth and even try to remain objective. That was generous of you.
You are always welcome to post here. You're a lot of fun!
He corrected his post.

GtarMan
Level 8

Parkersburg, WV

#16411 Jul 14, 2013
covcas wrote:
But the blog is not here. Address your grievances on his blog, but leave it there.
Not going to his blog. I only knew about it because they kept posting links to it in this thread...

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16415 Jul 14, 2013
Anything I can do to help here fellow citizens?

*Stands Tall Cape Flapping in the Wind*

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16416 Jul 14, 2013
- Irishghost - wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
I copy and pasted the link. It works just fine.

It also reaffirmed what I knew was correct and that is Ferr is a grumpy old man that takes topix way to seriously!

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#16420 Jul 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Anything I can do to help here fellow citizens?
*Stands Tall Cape Flapping in the Wind*
G morning HG or seems you just gave yourself a nick name . Mr Caped Crusder . yea i spelled wrong on purpose . The cape does look good with ya pimp hat .

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#16421 Jul 15, 2013
CRUSADER now see thats looks mean . Just watch out HG for those flying cows I have .

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#16422 Jul 15, 2013
- Irishghost - wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you read and enjoyed it :-)
Good afternoon IRISH your time .

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#16423 Jul 15, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>You've done nothing wrong, Dad, except state the truth and even try to remain objective. That was generous of you.
You are always welcome to post here. You're a lot of fun!
Ty and good morning BRG posters .

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16424 Jul 15, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>He did not stand up to a few people--he came here to make trouble and he knows it as well as you do. I've made peace with him, but what he did here was wrong.
Actually I did both Cov, because of a couple regulars here who feel they own Topix and troll with verbosity and have no problems ruing others threads, THAT'S why I did it and they are a terrible reflection on the rest of you, but I was true to my word and left here, unlike some, I do know when enough is enough. Topix for me exists for a different reason and I have outside interests.
Un-Huh

United States

#16426 Jul 15, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>G morning HG or seems you just gave yourself a nick name . Mr Caped Crusder . yea i spelled wrong on purpose .
Rainbow Warrior is much more fitting.
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>

The cape does look good with ya pimp hat .
Though the pink cape with the giant K in the middle of a heart and assless chaps are a bit much.
Un-Huh

United States

#16427 Jul 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I did both Cov, because of a couple regulars here who feel they own Topix and troll with verbosity and have no problems ruing others threads, THAT'S why I did it.
Yeah, Kevy and the handbag are a pair aren't they?

GtarMan
Level 8

Parkersburg, WV

#16428 Jul 15, 2013
Un-Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Kevy and the handbag are a pair aren't they?
Ricky F wrote:
You guys have fun on this thread, it was never meant to be destroyed like the others but I guess it's too late for that and from this point on I guess I'll be drifting on Topix. You can thank Maverick and his clone friends for ruining yet another thread.
No

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#16429 Jul 15, 2013
So, I guess nobody is in a good mood and having a good morning?

Mornin' hope your day improves and those whose panties are in a bunch, reach down and unbunch those puppies.

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#16430 Jul 15, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6SARQ...

Gtar why bring a post from the Offbeat forum of the Here goes the neighborhood to this thread as that is where the comment you brought here is from so heres the link . Trolling ? Last thing,, but Kevin thats disrupting a thread here on purpose to me .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Snapchats! 2 min muscularginger 189
Dirty k ik 6 min Caddieking55 25
gay bi skype 25 min Ohmy01 3
Snapchat 2016 27 min Ohmy01 2
Underwear snapchat 32 min dreamingafk 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 40 min -Prince- 1,544
Pit Bulls Should B Banned (Mar '15) 47 min andjoe 115
More from around the web