#16365 Jul 14, 2013
reeear i'm mad!
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#16366 Jul 14, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
***(sorry to whoever claims to be under 80)!***
Hey, watch it there, Missy! Don't ya know what mischief one can do with a cane?![angling out in the path of an un-suspecting passerby]:)
Good morning, BRG &'ers ... good weekend in progress is hoped for all.
Hey DW~
Mine has really sucked so far. I'm babysitting my big brothers two brats ( who think they're too old to be watched ) while he and his wife are away for the weekend. What happens to kids when they hit double digits? They were SO sweet when they were little.

Also, our older cat's health is failing rapididly ( the Buprenex I give her doesn't seem to be working anymore ) and it's clear now that we're just postponing the inevitable.

Anyway--all this old people talk is silly! None of you are OLD.
The woman who started all this ( a long time ago ) by referring to the people in the BRG thread as old, fat, ugly, bad teeth, etc., should be ashamed of herself.
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#16367 Jul 14, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
Morning Ms Hegel, Ms Rose, Ms Barbi and Baron. And I mustn't forget those horrible miscreants Ferrerman, Rickster, RandMan and Maverick

There's a new colt on the ranch this morning and I'm just as excited as the grandkids are. You folks enjoy the day and I'll talk with you later.:-)
Ahem!( how quickly they forget )
Good morning, Richard:)

A new colt--how wonderful! Where you there for the birth?
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#16368 Jul 14, 2013
*Were
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#16369 Jul 14, 2013
Hey Alpha dogs...go shit in Junkets thread--for a change.
You wouldn't dare, would ya'?

I'm outta' here.

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#16370 Jul 14, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DW~
Mine has really sucked so far. I'm babysitting my big brothers two brats ( who think they're too old to be watched ) while he and his wife are away for the weekend. What happens to kids when they hit double digits? They were SO sweet when they were little.
Also, our older cat's health is failing rapididly ( the Buprenex I give her doesn't seem to be working anymore ) and it's clear now that we're just postponing the inevitable.
Anyway--all this old people talk is silly! None of you are OLD.
The woman who started all this ( a long time ago ) by referring to the people in the BRG thread as old, fat, ugly, bad teeth, etc., should be ashamed of herself.
Hi kid! Yep, I was just playing along with Barbi's barb about claiming to be under 80 :)

Sorry to read about your oldest kittycat. That's one of life's tough nuts.

May your days brighten when the brats return to their nest. Yep, I remember when my daughters hit the tween years and thinking to when they were less than ten years old. "What happened?!" indeed!... life

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16373 Jul 14, 2013
Mia wrote:
Hey Alpha dogs...go shit in Junkets thread--for a change.
You wouldn't dare, would ya'?
I'm outta' here.
?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#16374 Jul 14, 2013
There's nothing I'd like better than to see three
good threads thrive by being decent to one another:

BRG
Junket's
Cov's
drinky

Ashburn, VA

#16375 Jul 14, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
BRG
Junket's
Cov's
Amen hon.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#16376 Jul 14, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
BRG
Junket's
Cov's
Same here, Ruby.
The rule should be IGNORE the trolling, no matter how tempting it is to respond. And report them.
It would be nice to get back to posting rather than spend half the time reporting.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#16377 Jul 14, 2013
It would. But those grey boxes aren't my friends. And I'm not buddies with people with blogs that post lies about people on Topix.

I've seen said blog's link posted here many times by a few regular posters.

It would be nice if it all stopped.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#16378 Jul 14, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
I can pop a wheelie on my hoveround...
And I can tear into a medium rare New York steak with three teeth! lol!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#16380 Jul 14, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Many believe (wrongly of course) that since we have 'no' state sales tax, that it is cheaper to live here. The only truth to that though, is that there is no state sales tax (showing) on the receipt. The seller pays the tax when buying his products. He then raises the price he sells it for in order to recoup his initial outlay of funds. Then (of course) he ups that price because, naturally, he is going to need to make a profit on his profit. Where a 20oz soda in Cali might cost you $1.79, you might have to pay $2.09 for that same bottle here. And don't even get me started on property taxes, conservation taxes, water allotments, utility taxes (of which we're not even hooked up too) and on and on I could go. But even with all that, you couldn't get me to live anywhere else. When I can get up in the mornings and go out to the deck and see a bear teaching her cubs to fish in the river, or hear and see bull elk bugling for a mate in the meadow, or walk out and catch a couple trout for dinner, why would I complain about a few extra dollars? Some may not understand why anyone would prefer this over the cities but, on the other hand, I don't see why they prefer the smog, noise, crime and loss of privacy in those same cities. Heck, we don't even have curtains on our windows. Why should we? It's not like the animals are going to look in and judge us for walking around in the buff. A little extra in taxes doesn't matter. Especially if those taxes are going to better the state. No.......I'll stay right here. I have a picture I'll send you thru a PM if you'd like. A warning first though. When you see it, you might try to sell everything you own and start shopping for a place up here to move to. But you wouldn't be the first.:)
It sounds absolutely lovely!
I'm a small town girl and hope to get back to a rural community again...
Oregon may not be as breathtakingly beautiful, but is a good economic comparison. No sales tax, but not exactly the cheapest place to live. Still, it's become a mecca for retiring baby boomers from California because our state is not friendly to retirees.
We have a lot of upscale golf course communities, both locally and in the wine country, but many of them are populated with retired military with the rank of officer.
In Oregon, a retiree with average and even low income can live, and live decently because the communities are built for all income levels and there are great government subsidies and tax breaks for the developers.
And of course, there is the beauty of the Oregon coast.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16381 Jul 14, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
It would. But those grey boxes aren't my friends. And I'm not buddies with people with blogs that post lies about people on Topix.
I've seen said blog's link posted here many times by a few regular posters.
It would be nice if it all stopped.
Yet you and some of your friends continue to go from thread to thread to inflame. Oh, I'm sorry--you're just defending yourselves. Not buying it. STFU about crap that happened years ago and maybe you two might have some believers left. Too many sox and grey boxes that are traceable back to the both of you for many of us to want to believe anymore. Please just stop it!

GtarMan
Level 8

Portage, MI

#16382 Jul 14, 2013
Covcas, I've tried to STFU many times. Have you not seen Barbi post Ferret's blog link, that's nothing but trash talk about people on Topix, many times? Or how about the grey box trolls she replies to as friends?

Don't care if ya don't buy it. Obviously you have no idea what's been going on.

GtarMan
Level 8

Portage, MI

#16383 Jul 14, 2013
covcas wrote:
Too many sox and grey boxes that are traceable back to the both of you for many of us to want to believe anymore. Please just stop it!
And how ya tracing them?

GtarMan
Level 8

Portage, MI

#16384 Jul 14, 2013
And there's plenty if believers left. I get msgs all day long from people sick of their crap.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#16385 Jul 14, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
Covcas, I've tried to STFU many times. Have you not seen Barbi post Ferret's blog link, that's nothing but trash talk about people on Topix, many times? Or how about the grey box trolls she replies to as friends?
Don't care if ya don't buy it. Obviously you have no idea what's been going on.
Ck out the last 8 hrs of this thread an think its all you an perse an grey boxes except for 2 or 3 registered users
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6SARQ...
Just saying not pointing fingers but grey boxes we just need to ignore unless we want to poke back I could care less as I have learned my lesson an not blameing anyone just making a grey box point Gtar n Perse I meen no disrespect to you .

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#16386 Jul 14, 2013
I also need to give credit where credit is due . kevin made this sock for me an now it's my main account . Ty . I changed the avatar he had found as it was a medevail cow knight and he found the pic also back then .

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#16387 Jul 14, 2013
Oh my god. This morning your friends started at 4 a.m. I do not grey box and I don't know how to proxy. Attack was on me. Information that Barbi and Mary gave them. I'm really getting tired of having to read your boring threads. If I post something that you don't like don't respond it's not about you. Just like I don't read your blog its boring. Some people do though. Perhaps some folks are to read the blog to find out what you're saying about the people on Junkets thread. a whole bunch of your buddies from the IT are nvolved in this. People ask me daily what's going on. I tell them everything. Control issues of a few of you are driving yourself crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 29 min -Sprocket- 447
Word association game (Sep '12) 30 min -Sprocket- 2,100
Religion, Aliens, Secret Societies, technology... 32 min -Sprocket- 19
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr ---Beetlejuice--- 5,986
Why aren't there more movies with interracial b... (Apr '12) 2 hr gene 10
Gay/Bi Skype 2 hr Zack17almos 18 3
frAUDS 2 hr GGGGGG2 130
More from around the web