“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#15639 Jun 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Cov, have you ever put a can of soda in the freezer to chill it in a hurry, then forgot about it? Now that's a really ugly mess!!
Good morning BRG'ers.
Poke a very small hole into the top of a soda can. Cover hole with your thumb and shake can. Move thumb and spray at something or spray into your mouth and drink soda.

What can I say? Bored kids are inventive.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15640 Jun 20, 2013
Jen and I received a family email this morning from one of our sons. Now, I know that politics is just crazy these days, and everyone has their own views and opinions on how the nation should be run. But if you'll take a few minutes and watch this, I think we all can agree (rational thinking people that is) that this isn't the way to do it.

http://youtu.be/rSjNg7nQvB0

Hope the link works. My track record on passing on links isn't the best.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#15641 Jun 20, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
Jen and I received a family email this morning from one of our sons. Now, I know that politics is just crazy these days, and everyone has their own views and opinions on how the nation should be run. But if you'll take a few minutes and watch this, I think we all can agree (rational thinking people that is) that this isn't the way to do it.
The link worked, Richard, but I can't hear the guy.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#15642 Jun 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
CATNIP: Gateway Drug to Napping? This is a must see documentary on catnip that every RESPONSIBLE owner of a teenage cat must see. Winner of the Sundance Film Festival
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3scQ0wq5zLEXX&feature=sha re
http://imagebin.org/262040
Here's Sumi, the catnip dealer in the 'hood.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#15644 Jun 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
CATNIP: Gateway Drug to Napping? This is a must see documentary on catnip that every RESPONSIBLE owner of a teenage cat must see. Winner of the Sundance Film Festival
YIKES!! "Reefer Madness" for kitty kats.

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Honolulu, HI.

#15645 Jun 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
OMG!
I'm gonna have to make Death Kitten quit catnip cold turkey for her own good!
*search for black-market catnip buyers on the net*

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Netherlands

#15647 Jun 21, 2013
Great post, i have already visited this forum thanks a lot for sharing this thread.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15650 Jun 21, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
Thanks for the link - he brings up many important issues during our time. Namely the Christian Rights (wrong) notion of what dominion means. And the grossest of our capitalist willing to keep them on their side for personal gain. I don't place all religious followers in this category. I know women of faith who are engaged in extremely compassionate work. But they belong to churches that reflect that idea of brotherly compassion and don't necessarily follow rigid doctrine - leaving space for the "unknowable"

Now here's something I found out that is really bizarre. You know the Carbazon dinosaurs? You pass them on interstate 10 between Palm Springs and San Bernardino. They were purchased by the "Creationist" Fact is it's been a goal of their movement to buy all those quirky dinosaur parks. An underhanded method of redirecting theories on evolution. The rat b@stards

“"yes"”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15652 Jun 21, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!
I'm gonna have to make Death Kitten quit catnip cold turkey for her own good!
*search for black-market catnip buyers on the net*
Maybe you can start cutting her stash with oregano. Ween her off gently or it's off to kitty rehab.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15653 Jun 21, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>YIKES!! "Reefer Madness" for kitty kats.
this calls for another Sargent Friday lecture

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Honolulu, HI.

#15654 Jun 21, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link - he brings up many important issues during our time. Namely the Christian Rights (wrong) notion of what dominion means. And the grossest of our capitalist willing to keep them on their side for personal gain. I don't place all religious followers in this category. I know women of faith who are engaged in extremely compassionate work. But they belong to churches that reflect that idea of brotherly compassion and don't necessarily follow rigid doctrine - leaving space for the "unknowable"
Now here's something I found out that is really bizarre. You know the Carbazon dinosaurs? You pass them on interstate 10 between Palm Springs and San Bernardino. They were purchased by the "Creationist" Fact is it's been a goal of their movement to buy all those quirky dinosaur parks. An underhanded method of redirecting theories on evolution. The rat b@stards
I've been trying to get them to get rid of a crabosaur but they said they don't do social service work.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15655 Jun 22, 2013
Good Morning Friends of the BRG thread

Look out for the Supermoon tonight - best at moonrise when the earthly objects in front make it look even bigger.

Level 5

Location hidden

#15656 Jun 22, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Good Morning Friends of the BRG thread
Look out for the Supermoon tonight - best at moonrise when the earthly objects in front make it look even bigger.
Good Morning Rose, I'm do appreciate the natural pleasures in life. The moon was awesome last night - looked so close.

So, I haven't seem Ms Hegel at all lately. I do hope she is well. I did just notice the change in her avatar and it's beautiful.

Have a nice day Ya'll.:)
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#15658 Jun 22, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
That was so sad to hear. I never could get through the Sopranos because of the violence - but what I did see (when I wasn't closing my eyes) was really good. Great characters. I liked Tony's mom and sister. Maybe I'll go back and pick up where i left off.
I'm surprised you weren't a fan.
The creator--David Chase--is a genius. The Sopranos was his masterpiece.
The characters were so perfect...I felt like I knew them.
( maybe being Italian and living in both NY and NJ had something to do with it...?)
You should give it another try--but start at the beginning.
I have the entire series on DVD and I can quote whole scenes from some of my favorite episodes....that's how into I was!

Location hidden

#15659 Jun 22, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
( maybe being Italian and living in both NY and NJ had something to do with it...?)
I have the entire series on DVD and I can quote whole scenes from some of my favorite episodes....that's how into I was!
Fuggedaboudit!

Bada bing!

Level 5

Location hidden

#15660 Jun 22, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mia, I didn't watch the show much, but a real shame to lose such a talented actor at such a young age. Hope you are well and enjoy your weekend.

Hahaha, I see the silent jugits are busy this morning. Lol, it takes all kinds. ;~)
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#15661 Jun 22, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Fuggedaboudit!
Bada bing!
Is this your way of saying you watched it--or not?
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#15662 Jun 22, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text> Do Italian men tend to die young?
I know an Italian men who has already had two heart attacks and he's around 55. Knew one who died of one at 50. Strange, I know.
No...not in my family, anyway.
When it comes to dropping dead early, I think a persons lifestyle ( and not their nationality ) is probably the reason.
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#15663 Jun 22, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mia, I didn't watch the show much, but a real shame to lose such a talented actor at such a young age.
Hope you are well and enjoy your weekend.
Hi Trish!
I'm good. I'm just killing time before my dh gets home from playing golf so we can go for a swim...but not before he buries a bunny I scooped out of the pool this morning! It totally freaked me out when I saw it...and I have no idea how it got in there.
I've scooped out a frog now and then...and a garder snake once...but never anything as cute as a bunny :(

Location hidden

#15664 Jun 22, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your way of saying you watched it--or not?
Aaaaaaaaa.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 25 min Rose of Tralee 18,846
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 39 min Rose of Tralee 186
giving away a few copies of games i bought extra 5 hr -Persephone- 2
Why are black americans so jealous of Jamaicans? (Nov '11) 8 hr Lol 227
brothers 10 hr what 2
What do you say about decreasing organ donation... 15 hr Weird 0ne 2 3
black men think MAJORITY of white women love them 23 hr proudblkgirl 36
More from around the web