Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#13868 Apr 26, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I can't do it, I don't have any pop-up books handy to read to him.
I couldn't believe what he took from my post. It had nothing to do with what I'd said! I wish I could say he was being purposefully ignorant but I'd be lying if I did.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#13878 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Abby
lol Rose thank you for the prop. I haven't been to this thread for months. I followed a link and I seemed to have answered on this one. I didn't mean to. I was asked to leave when I was new and I haven 't been back. I was looking at a screen shot and I am not sure how my answer ended up here. But thank you for the nice hello. LOL I was checking to see how my post went over. I won't be back. As I said this was an accident. I have done this before. I am not sure how I do it.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#13881 Apr 26, 2013
DEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you must be the queen of Topix! You seem to feel that you can keep people from posting on any thread they choose. Was there an election? Did you and Fairy Man have a ceremony and everything? LOL!!!
One last post before I go. dem, did I post with you when I was new and then you were gone for a while? I could be mistaken, but I think it was you or someone who used dem. Catch me on 8s page. I don't like posting here.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#13887 Apr 26, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>lol Rose thank you for the prop. I haven't been to this thread for months. I followed a link and I seemed to have answered on this one. I didn't mean to. I was asked to leave when I was new and I haven 't been back. I was looking at a screen shot and I am not sure how my answer ended up here. But thank you for the nice hello. LOL I was checking to see how my post went over. I won't be back. As I said this was an accident. I have done this before. I am not sure how I do it.
Your gear shift is stuck on stoopid.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13889 Apr 26, 2013
WOW, and all this could've been avoided by not being an azz! lol

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Pass the sun tan lotion

#13892 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't believe what he took from my post. It had nothing to do with what I'd said! I wish I could say he was being purposefully ignorant but I'd be lying if I did.
He isn't interested in conversation. He needs to justify his existance here by using any excuse possible.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Pass the sun tan lotion

#13894 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
So, why are you an azz?

*ponder*

upon further review.....

So, why are you a dumbazz?

no......

Why are you a royal dumbazz?

Yep.......much better.

:)

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13897 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
But you're not a troll, right? Keep telling yourself that.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13899 Apr 26, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Your gear shift is stuck on stoopid.
No it's because he drove over you and got stuck on top of you lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13901 Apr 26, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>He isn't interested in conversation. He needs to justify his existance here by using any excuse possible.
That sounds like maverick 101!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13904 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like about six hundred examples of Kevin replying for Perse? Grow up. Your perception as to how Topix works is the only comical thing about you.
So far I've refrained from posting on Junket's thread because I felt it was the right thing to do, but you're not doing her any favors by taking your whining hissy fit to multiple threads over the course of two days. Get over not being wanted here and move on, or keep going on and on about it if your intention is to cause further problems. Apparently that's the case given you can't seem to stop. As far as I know there are people here who have posted nicely and enjoy chatting on Junket's thread. They've been welcomed. The same goes for the Diner. People enjoy stopping there.
The difference between them and you is that THEY don't make a habit of going there just to cause trouble like you do when you come to this thread. Do you need help understanding how that works?
Now....are you finished or do you want to make this an even bigger deal and get more people involved? It's up to you. Why not just go back to Junket's thread where you and a few of your friends can b!tch and moan about us to your heart's content? Just keep it away from this (one) thread.
It WAS Hegel who threatened to get more people involved!

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13907 Apr 26, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>He isn't interested in conversation. He needs to justify his existance here by using any excuse possible.
He's just a troll. He's done a great job of proving that these past few days and now, apparently, he can't stop.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13908 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>But you're not a troll, right? Keep telling yourself that.
Everyone on Topix is a troll to someone and you're one of the biggest so don't even go there.

Besides I'm not full of hate like you are, but people like you bring out others hate.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Pass the sun tan lotion

#13913 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No it's because he drove over you and got stuck on top of you lol
Abby is a he?

He must cause quite a scene when he uses the ladie's room.

:)

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Pass the sun tan lotion

#13917 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like maverick 101!
Wow! That was lame.

Don't quit your day job, your plan B won't pan out.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13924 Apr 26, 2013
Wow! lol
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#13927 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>He's just a troll. He's done a great job of proving that these past few days and now, apparently, he can't stop.
The first of the 12 steps is admitting you have a problem

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#13928 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Ricky, with this post you've taken responsibility for the trolling of Hegel's thread.
Didn't think that out too well, did you?
We all know who is trolling. It didn't need to be announced. Meanwhile, how does it feel to be the fall guy for your so-called "friends?" They're wearing their gray box clothes now, but you're right where they want you - under the bus.
Why don't you just go to the diner - where you're safe - have a beer, and think about why you really, really blew it.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13929 Apr 26, 2013
I guess it's all fun and games until someone fights back, RITE?

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Pass the sun tan lotion

#13930 Apr 26, 2013
DEM wrote:
<quoted text>
In between feedings a Dunkin Donuts, you can be found with a mop in your hand, cleaning the floors.
I am? I thought you said I was unemployed and collecting welfare?

Why don't you and your friends have a tard convention and come up with a consensus?

If you need a meeting place, Perse can use her cue sticks to make a teepee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 27 min -Sprocket- 542
Dr. Corey Ryan 4 hr Unicorn66 1
Am I pretty? 5 hr paul shykora arts 3
question about location you post from (Oct '06) 11 hr Fuzzy Sock 5
Pages Not Refreshing-Time Stamps Off (Aug '06) 11 hr Fuzzy Sock 7
How great is Obama? (Oct '13) 12 hr flbadcatowner 29
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 13 hr mr goodwrench 78
More from around the web