“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#13837 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Alright I'm leaving but I'm taking the beer out of the fridge with me! lol
Pretend whatever you want just don't come back.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13838 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Nice! Thanks, Rose:)
Oh, by the way....
Check this out and read the info below the video. It's going to be amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TNjsFzyKJOIXX&feature=you tu.be
I've seen about 1/4 of that coast so far but the current roads (in some areas) are still fairly rugged. I hope their creating a new route doesn't ruin what makes it special.
Ireland really is beautiful. Have you ever taken the Pacific coast highway for any distance? I did it from here to Point Reyes. I'd love to get up to Mount Shasta. Part of my digital jollys is looking up real estate in these remote places.

Guess I'm trying to pick a place to die. I kid you not. Outside of climate, I don't think LA is going to be elderly friendly. Something I've come to realize when I'm on the road and get behind a geizer. Mind you, I'm always nice and show respect, but what I'm saying under my breath...... speaking of last breath

Hey Carls Bad - I noticed a trailer park on the south edge of Ocean Side. That might be a good place

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13840 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Pretend whatever you want just don't come back.
Hi I'm back!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13841 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't go!
I think I saw fake Ricky
Thanks for the reminder! lol

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13842 Apr 26, 2013
alpha dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Friday, Hegel!
Go bulls!
Looks like Ricky and kevins other dumb friend aren't getting enough attention on the mod thread. Some other dumb drama happening making them jealous
There are so many new people on that thread I wouldn't know who's who. It sure has changed!

Happy Friday to you, too! Do you think the Bulls will last much longer? I don't know... Noah is a tough dude but he can't carry that team on one foot much longer. LOL
I love that guy....and Benny....especially after seeing this.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/video/ #!/news/sports/A-Childs-UnBULL ivable-Wish/204147991

“"yes"”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13843 Apr 26, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks if those fruit loops are not posting there. I will say Hi. They are one creepy bunch.
Hello Abby

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13844 Apr 26, 2013
Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/cbel9yb

“"yes"”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13846 Apr 26, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you meant Iman.
maybe thats why Ricky came back

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13847 Apr 26, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just stunning.
A comment like that makes me think you are a ginny sock
gang rape; really dude? seriously?
Oy, the hyperbole...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13848 Apr 26, 2013
Hi Ricky. I still have those three cue sticks...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13849 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!
That's what I'm saying!

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13850 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ireland really is beautiful. Have you ever taken the Pacific coast highway for any distance? I did it from here to Point Reyes. I'd love to get up to Mount Shasta. Part of my digital jollys is looking up real estate in these remote places.
Guess I'm trying to pick a place to die. I kid you not. Outside of climate, I don't think LA is going to be elderly friendly. Something I've come to realize when I'm on the road and get behind a geizer. Mind you, I'm always nice and show respect, but what I'm saying under my breath...... speaking of last breath
Hey Carls Bad - I noticed a trailer park on the south edge of Ocean Side. That might be a good place
The only bit of the PCH I've done is from somewhere near Ventura down to Santa Monica. In California, anyway.

Are you only looking for real estate in California?

I totally understand about the driving. Dear God... It's where I do my best swearing. Did you hear about the flooding we had here a week ago? I had to drive down to U of C that day while it was still storming. It took me about two and a half hours.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#13851 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pt. Reyes area is my vacation area. Stinson Beach is just above Red Rock, a nude beach. Then there is little Bolinas. The Dept. of Transportation stopped putting up direction signs because the residents routinely tore them down.
If I can find my photos, I'll post them.
It's very difficult to live in the area, but I know a few people who made it. Consider subscribing to the Pt. Reyes Light, a Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper that's published weekly. You can get to know more about the area and browse the classifieds.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13854 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>The only bit of the PCH I've done is from somewhere near Ventura down to Santa Monica. In California, anyway.
Are you only looking for real estate in California?
I totally understand about the driving. Dear God... It's where I do my best swearing. Did you hear about the flooding we had here a week ago? I had to drive down to U of C that day while it was still storming. It took me about two and a half hours.
No I didn't. Yikes

Yesterday I was under deadline and had an hour to beat it. About 15 miles, and I was going up against rush hour. You will do 5 extra miles if it keeps the car faster then a crawl. I remembered at the last minute that the offramp I wanted to take would put me in direct collision with Santa Anita Race Track letting out. Did some quick thinking and took one of those roads that only the natives know about. Except, in this case, geizers and the guys who drive the junk trucks. 0 to 10mph in 40 seconds. Get behind them and you will miss every green light.

But I made the deadline with 15 minutes to spare

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#13855 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Please see post 2 posts back.
I'm not interested in your overdramatic clap trap....

Try your act at a mannequin factory at least you'll have a bunch of dummies giving you their undivided attention.

:)

“"yes"”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13856 Apr 26, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>The Pt. Reyes area is my vacation area. Stinson Beach is just above Red Rock, a nude beach. Then there is little Bolinas. The Dept. of Transportation stopped putting up direction signs because the residents routinely tore them down.
If I can find my photos, I'll post them.
It's very difficult to live in the area, but I know a few people who made it. Consider subscribing to the Pt. Reyes Light, a Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper that's published weekly. You can get to know more about the area and browse the classifieds.
Have you done the drive over the mountain that gets you into the Tahoe area?

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13857 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hi I'm back!
But you don't think you're the one with the problem, right? You're being a troll and have chosen to purposely disrupt this thread after being asked to leave numerous times. Remember that the next time you start whining.

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Honolulu, HI.

#13859 Apr 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I told you I was READING.
www.rif.org/
It's Friday, doofus, your pattern is pretty rigid.
<quoted text>
So is your comprehension level.
:)

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Honolulu, HI.

#13860 Apr 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...I'd be happy to fill you in on their "style"...
...in between feedings at Dunkin Donuts.

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Honolulu, HI.

#13861 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Have someone read my post to you and discuss it with you until you're able to understand what I said. You missed nearly every point I made and I have no interest in explaining it to you.
And just go away.
Sorry, I can't do it, I don't have any pop-up books handy to read to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Cops Should Start Arresting White People... 10 hr LOUD LOO 6
why do asian girls dislike black guys so much 10 hr luigi 64
Guy Cosmetologists???? 15 hr Maddie 1
Boys and Painted Toenails 15 hr Courtney 1
Girls skype me will do anything male22 15 hr Courtney 2
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 16 hr EAGLE EYE1 5,387
Girls Numbers 2015 Wed Farha Khan 1
More from around the web