That's what I'm saying!

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#13850 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ireland really is beautiful. Have you ever taken the Pacific coast highway for any distance? I did it from here to Point Reyes. I'd love to get up to Mount Shasta. Part of my digital jollys is looking up real estate in these remote places.
Guess I'm trying to pick a place to die. I kid you not. Outside of climate, I don't think LA is going to be elderly friendly. Something I've come to realize when I'm on the road and get behind a geizer. Mind you, I'm always nice and show respect, but what I'm saying under my breath...... speaking of last breath
Hey Carls Bad - I noticed a trailer park on the south edge of Ocean Side. That might be a good place
The only bit of the PCH I've done is from somewhere near Ventura down to Santa Monica. In California, anyway.

Are you only looking for real estate in California?

I totally understand about the driving. Dear God... It's where I do my best swearing. Did you hear about the flooding we had here a week ago? I had to drive down to U of C that day while it was still storming. It took me about two and a half hours.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#13851 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ireland really is beautiful. Have you ever taken the Pacific coast highway for any distance? I did it from here to Point Reyes. I'd love to get up to Mount Shasta. Part of my digital jollys is looking up real estate in these remote places.
Guess I'm trying to pick a place to die. I kid you not. Outside of climate, I don't think LA is going to be elderly friendly. Something I've come to realize when I'm on the road and get behind a geizer. Mind you, I'm always nice and show respect, but what I'm saying under my breath...... speaking of last breath
Hey Carls Bad - I noticed a trailer park on the south edge of Ocean Side. That might be a good place
The Pt. Reyes area is my vacation area. Stinson Beach is just above Red Rock, a nude beach. Then there is little Bolinas. The Dept. of Transportation stopped putting up direction signs because the residents routinely tore them down.
If I can find my photos, I'll post them.
It's very difficult to live in the area, but I know a few people who made it. Consider subscribing to the Pt. Reyes Light, a Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper that's published weekly. You can get to know more about the area and browse the classifieds.

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

United States

#13854 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>The only bit of the PCH I've done is from somewhere near Ventura down to Santa Monica. In California, anyway.
Are you only looking for real estate in California?
I totally understand about the driving. Dear God... It's where I do my best swearing. Did you hear about the flooding we had here a week ago? I had to drive down to U of C that day while it was still storming. It took me about two and a half hours.
No I didn't. Yikes

Yesterday I was under deadline and had an hour to beat it. About 15 miles, and I was going up against rush hour. You will do 5 extra miles if it keeps the car faster then a crawl. I remembered at the last minute that the offramp I wanted to take would put me in direct collision with Santa Anita Race Track letting out. Did some quick thinking and took one of those roads that only the natives know about. Except, in this case, geizers and the guys who drive the junk trucks. 0 to 10mph in 40 seconds. Get behind them and you will miss every green light.

But I made the deadline with 15 minutes to spare

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13855 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Please see post 2 posts back.
I'm not interested in your overdramatic clap trap....

Try your act at a mannequin factory at least you'll have a bunch of dummies giving you their undivided attention.

:)

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

United States

#13856 Apr 26, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>The Pt. Reyes area is my vacation area. Stinson Beach is just above Red Rock, a nude beach. Then there is little Bolinas. The Dept. of Transportation stopped putting up direction signs because the residents routinely tore them down.
If I can find my photos, I'll post them.
It's very difficult to live in the area, but I know a few people who made it. Consider subscribing to the Pt. Reyes Light, a Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper that's published weekly. You can get to know more about the area and browse the classifieds.
Have you done the drive over the mountain that gets you into the Tahoe area?

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13857 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hi I'm back!
But you don't think you're the one with the problem, right? You're being a troll and have chosen to purposely disrupt this thread after being asked to leave numerous times. Remember that the next time you start whining.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13859 Apr 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I told you I was READING.
www.rif.org/
It's Friday, doofus, your pattern is pretty rigid.
<quoted text>
So is your comprehension level.
:)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13860 Apr 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...I'd be happy to fill you in on their "style"...
...in between feedings at Dunkin Donuts.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13861 Apr 26, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Have someone read my post to you and discuss it with you until you're able to understand what I said. You missed nearly every point I made and I have no interest in explaining it to you.
And just go away.
Sorry, I can't do it, I don't have any pop-up books handy to read to him.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13862 Apr 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Look I made that first post expecting a possible reply from Ferret and him only, not half the Topix world, at least that's how most threads work.
But seriously this threads hadn't seen action in 2 days at that point and whatever happened to a little fun and playful jockeying back and forth between TWO people? Why did the whole crowd get involved and why does he leave you to do his dirty work anyway? A real man would own up and defend HIMSELF but instead you're busy wasting your time here?
Since I got cyber gang raped here for no reason, I shouldn't but I'll be happy to leave, just know when your gray box Ricky shows back up...I'll show back up here.
And I'm certain one of you know who that is.
"cyber gang raped"?
You're a Perse clone!!!!

I wonder why scientists always experiment with the lowest forms of life?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#13863 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you done the drive over the mountain that gets you into the Tahoe area?
Do you mean from Pt. Reyes to Novato and back to I-80? Or up further up to Clear Lake and then Mendocino? I've been all over that area for many years, but when I go to the Sierra Nevada (Tahoe) it's via 80 because that's quickest for me. Ugly drive, but I'm there in less than two hours.
I drove through Shasta on my way home after depositing my daughter in Arcata a few years ago, to go to school. It was a really difficult time for me, and I knew what scenery I needed for the way home so was intentionally alone. I will never forget that drive. Thank God for those mountains.
uck

Singapore, Singapore

#13865 Apr 26, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
Ricky got a cyber bukkake. Yikes.
didn't know hegel could shoot that far rite?

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13866 Apr 26, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet! Tough little guy!
He sure is. Such a sweetie. I love that he got his very own Benny costume.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13867 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. Yikes
Yesterday I was under deadline and had an hour to beat it. About 15 miles, and I was going up against rush hour. You will do 5 extra miles if it keeps the car faster then a crawl. I remembered at the last minute that the offramp I wanted to take would put me in direct collision with Santa Anita Race Track letting out. Did some quick thinking and took one of those roads that only the natives know about. Except, in this case, geizers and the guys who drive the junk trucks. 0 to 10mph in 40 seconds. Get behind them and you will miss every green light.
But I made the deadline with 15 minutes to spare
I left way early that day of the flooding and just made it on time. I ran into flooded on ramps, ended up being re-routed onto a tollway that was going in the opposite direction from where I needed to go....did a three point turn to go down THAT on ramp and get back on a flooding road to make my way to another tollway. It was insane.

When I left to come home in the afternoon I started to go the usual way which takes me down a stretch of Lake Shore Drive but hours after the rain had stopped it was still flooded. That's when I got behind some seriously slooooow drivers who couldn't decide what to do. Turning around and going the other way didn't occur to them, I guess.

The flooding was really bad. LOTS of basements took a hit. Luckily ours wasn't one of them but on our block alone at least ten people lost quite a bit.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13868 Apr 26, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I can't do it, I don't have any pop-up books handy to read to him.
I couldn't believe what he took from my post. It had nothing to do with what I'd said! I wish I could say he was being purposefully ignorant but I'd be lying if I did.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#13878 Apr 26, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Abby
lol Rose thank you for the prop. I haven't been to this thread for months. I followed a link and I seemed to have answered on this one. I didn't mean to. I was asked to leave when I was new and I haven 't been back. I was looking at a screen shot and I am not sure how my answer ended up here. But thank you for the nice hello. LOL I was checking to see how my post went over. I won't be back. As I said this was an accident. I have done this before. I am not sure how I do it.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#13881 Apr 26, 2013
DEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you must be the queen of Topix! You seem to feel that you can keep people from posting on any thread they choose. Was there an election? Did you and Fairy Man have a ceremony and everything? LOL!!!
One last post before I go. dem, did I post with you when I was new and then you were gone for a while? I could be mistaken, but I think it was you or someone who used dem. Catch me on 8s page. I don't like posting here.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13887 Apr 26, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>lol Rose thank you for the prop. I haven't been to this thread for months. I followed a link and I seemed to have answered on this one. I didn't mean to. I was asked to leave when I was new and I haven 't been back. I was looking at a screen shot and I am not sure how my answer ended up here. But thank you for the nice hello. LOL I was checking to see how my post went over. I won't be back. As I said this was an accident. I have done this before. I am not sure how I do it.
Your gear shift is stuck on stoopid.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13889 Apr 26, 2013
WOW, and all this could've been avoided by not being an azz! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife makes me wear her dirty thongs. 3 hr North Mountain 41
Men; Do U like the pubic hair resurgence on Wom... 5 hr North Mountain 10
Can guys between the ages 15-19 r*pe a woman in... (Mar '14) 7 hr North Mountain 5
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazzeliciouzz 14 hr hazzeliciouzz 1
Wearing hot sisters panties 16 hr tommurtha 1
Sister pics and panties 16 hr tommurtha 2
local roadside assistance great prices 20 hr Sandy 5
More from around the web