Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#13745 Apr 24, 2013
lol! You two are funny tonight. I'm wondering - could it be our posting style?
I just saw a _______. ahahahaha

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13746 Apr 24, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>She's determined to prove we're boring by giving us extra attention;)
_______. ahahaha

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#13747 Apr 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Got a link for that?
Of course I do. I post with Junket. Do you really want to go there? Please just leave her alone--Ricky is Ricky and Junket can no more ask him to post anywhere he wants to than I can control the moon and stars. She's a fine lady and does not deserve to have her thread flamed because of what someone else says in another thread. Personally, I have not seen you post anything here that has been off-color or vicious. I have, however, read some of your posts on other threads. That's there and I have no problem with it--I don't have to read or respond anywhere else. We've never had a problem with each other and I don't want to start now. Ok?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13748 Apr 24, 2013
_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw part of the first one. My GF was watching it. I went to the garage to work on something...anything. LOL.
You should try and get a hold of the move "Freeway" because you would be surprised the roll she plays. She ain't no goody two shoes, that's for sure. It's very out of character from the rolls she usually does.
Thanks, I will, Rickster! lol...what was I thinking?
Hope I can find it on one of my On Demand channels. I'm not too happy with Comcast right now because they're really whittling back on the programs I can watch for free. I don't mind buying an occasional movie, but not a B- movie, not when I have premium channels. It used to be there were hundreds of free movies. Not anymore, except Encore. And those movies are usually something starring Rick Moranis or some other character actor.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#13749 Apr 24, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>_______. ahahaha
Oh, now I see! You lost me there for a minute. LOL

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13750 Apr 24, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, now I see! You lost me there for a minute. LOL
It's the latest trend! But you took a few days off (My God!) and missed it, I guess.
Oh, I PM'd you!!
lol

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13753 Apr 24, 2013
Ferrerman, have you been watching Hardcore Pawn? I HOPE I got it right this time.
Saw several episodes last night and wondered if you've seen the guy who started screaming like a girl, threw himself to the floor, and rolled himself up in a rug.
The security dude just picked him up, rug and all, and threw him out! It was very funny.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13754 Apr 24, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>It's the latest trend! But you took a few days off (My God!) and missed it, I guess.
Oh, I PM'd you!!
lol
Yeah, I'm just now catching up. Got it! LOL
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#13759 Apr 25, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Rose! Is that a permanent piece? Wow! It's very .....territorial. LOL
this is exactly why every conservative wants to defund the NEA

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13761 Apr 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen it lately. It's pretty fake but, it still exploits people. I wonder if there is a bar next door where they find interesting customers?
There was a show on last night that was fun about hillbillies drilling for oil in Kentucky, pretty much in their back yards.Since
oil went crazy in '08, a lot of people who had wells they weren't bothering with got them running again and it became "worth it" to speculate at $100+ per barrel. The people are pretty entertaining.
I haven't seen that one, and hi Ferrerman!
I was here earlier but then I got distracted. Imagine that!
I don't really like TV anymore and especially reality TV, but if I don't have something else to do I find myself gravitating toward the most cringe worthy. Then I get tired of them and move on to the next...
As far as non-reality, I started "Bates Motel" last night and I don't think I'll stick with that, either. Although the kid who plays Norman is very good.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13762 Apr 25, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
this is exactly why every conservative wants to defund the NEA
Not all of them, but the most vociferous have Mapplethorpes hanging in their 'dens'. Or so I hear.
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#13763 Apr 25, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Not all of them, but the most vociferous have Mapplethorpes hanging in their 'dens'. Or so I hear.
My friends in the log cabin would agree.

Have you ever seen the documentary "Outrage"?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13764 Apr 25, 2013
Ahhh...the children are back at play with their colors, and during supper time!
The troll still doesn't understand what "racy" means.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13765 Apr 25, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends in the log cabin would agree.
Have you ever seen the documentary "Outrage"?
No, I haven't. Is it good?

Before you answer that, keep in mind that a few people on another thread have basically deemed me the devil incarnate. I'm not easily impressed;)

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13766 Apr 25, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
Ahhh...the children are back at play with their colors, and during supper time!
The troll still doesn't understand what "racy" means.
I'll bet it's wishful thinking.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13768 Apr 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the ads for "Bates Motel" and I thought it was a prequel type of movie, which seemed like a good idea. I couldn't see it as a series though. I didn't bother with it. Reality TV is OK if it's honest. There's a gun show I love to hate where these rednecks in Baton Rouge are working on tanks and Howitzers- like gun shops do <eye roll> and that can be fun and interesting but they have to create drama and count on non-actors to bring it off. It's stupid and hokey. But, the weapons are interesting.
Let me guess: They have a guy (boss) who's picky and expects excellent work from his employees, some who're slackers, and they're under the gun (so to speak) because they've got a deadline?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13770 Apr 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the ads for "Bates Motel" and I thought it was a prequel type of movie, which seemed like a good idea. I couldn't see it as a series though. I didn't bother with it. Reality TV is OK if it's honest. There's a gun show I love to hate where these rednecks in Baton Rouge are working on tanks and Howitzers- like gun shops do <eye roll> and that can be fun and interesting but they have to create drama and count on non-actors to bring it off. It's stupid and hokey. But, the weapons are interesting.
Yes, I could see that as interesting. Have you heard of that new show that is about gross food? I guess I've blocked out the name of it. Even the commercials made me sick. It's like - are there no limits?
Hey! I wonder when there will be a reality show simply called "Troll." We already have Catfish, so why not? The premise could be people who are addicted to Topix and have multiple personalities to be unveiled. Each season could ultimately produce a winner!
We'll let our Rose figure out that one.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13772 Apr 25, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>BULLSEYE, HEGEL OAKLEY!!!
They have their drama but, everything blows up well in the end.
As it should be!

There are so few shows I watch anymore. Some I catch now and then, like Criminal Minds and Law & Order. Lately, though, I've been watching Netflix and have gotten into the British show MI5 as well as a few others. Still watching Doctor Who...

Homeland was awesome...

Did I mention Charlie Rose? LOL
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#13773 Apr 25, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't. Is it good?
Before you answer that, keep in mind that a few people on another thread have basically deemed me the devil incarnate. I'm not easily impressed;)
Well evil one,

It is a fantastic HBO documentary about Gay GOP staffers on the hill

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#13774 Apr 25, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well evil one,
It is a fantastic HBO documentary about Gay GOP staffers on the hill
I just had a look and found it's available to stream on Netflix. Looks good, and Tony Kushner is involved? That bodes well.

Hey, I'm not kidding about the evil thing. Word on the street is that I ruined this forum. With my minions, of course. Just think of the chaos we'll cause once we've organized.

You can't make this crap up. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z of a Girl's names... (Aug '12) 5 hr North Mountain 592
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 5 hr North Mountain 1,012
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 5 hr North Mountain 525
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 6 hr positronium 6,092
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 7 hr -Sprocket- 7,172
Topix Posters Music Thread 8 hr aka Deja Blue 436
Play "end of word" (May '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 479
More from around the web