Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

California Succession

#13649 Apr 19, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Ferrr it's when a woman with big boobs give yas a hug . She hugs an juggles her boobs right in your face since your so short thus a huggles
or a lap dancer

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#13650 Apr 19, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 6'2". A woman would have to be like 8 feet tall. I LOVE TALL WOMEN!!! WOO HOO!
Why, you...you know darned well I'm just a smidge under 5'4. And you ought to see what I can do with a claw foot cane and no teef!

“" MooMod "”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#13651 Apr 19, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Why, you...you know darned well I'm just a smidge under 5'4. And you ought to see what I can do with a claw foot cane and no teef!
Daymn I thought my teeth wus in my pocket . Give um back teth thief . Say that 10 times teeth thief .

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13652 Apr 19, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Daymn I thought my teeth wus in my pocket . Give um back teth thief . Say that 10 times teeth thief .
haha! I tried it and made it to the third time and it came out theeth feefth!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#13653 Apr 19, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Why, you...you know darned well I'm just a smidge under 5'4. And you ought to see what I can do with a claw foot cane and no teef!
Like there are 8 foot tall women?! Not on this planet!

5'4"? I didn't know they stacked lovely that high!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13654 Apr 19, 2013
There's a new show that's going to start soon. It's called Treasure Detectives? It's about how to spot fake antiques and collectibles. Seems we all like old, interesting, and unusual stuff, so this might be a fun show to watch and talk about.
I just read an article that listed the top 10 fake stuff out there, including art, different types of porcelain, and Bakelite, of all things.
Sports memorabilia, too.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13655 Apr 19, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Like there are 8 foot tall women?! Not on this planet!
5'4"? I didn't know they stacked lovely that high!
Now it's my turn to blush. lol
You're a tall one, Ferrerman. So you're huggle challenged, as defined by dad. Hey, just get on your knees!

Location hidden

#13656 Apr 19, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Now it's my turn to blush. lol
You're a tall one, Ferrerman. So you're huggle challenged, as defined by dad. Hey, just get on your knees!
Rose had the best idea- lap dance!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13657 Apr 19, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Rose had the best idea- lap dance!
lol...I love Rose!

“Revolution”

Level 6

California Succession

#13659 Apr 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>lol...I love Rose!
I love to be loved

Hi Barbi

“Revolution”

Level 6

California Succession

#13660 Apr 20, 2013
Good morning friends of the BRG thread. Such a sad week.

Did the explosion that occurred at the Texas fertilizer plant get shoved to the back pages or is it the news media I was listening too? Whoa! How horrific. The death toll is at 14.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#13661 Apr 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Good morning friends of the BRG thread. Such a sad week.
Did the explosion that occurred at the Texas fertilizer plant get shoved to the back pages or is it the news media I was listening too? Whoa! How horrific. The death toll is at 14.
Seems like it has but there's not a lot to be said right now. They are in search and recovery mode. They don't seem to hold out much hope on finding anyone.

#13662 Apr 20, 2013
Oh, and morning

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#13664 Apr 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to be loved
Hi Barbi
You're smart, sassy and have the courage to stand up to the meanies!
Hey, and you're still here! Just found out that Rickster was banned again, and for nothing other than posting our to favorite trolling, nasty, long-overdue banneee. Go figure.
Hi everybody else. Pretty much passing through since I overslept from reading and staying up too late.

“Revolution”

Level 6

California Succession

#13666 Apr 20, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
When I heard about the study and Facebook, that's the first thing that came to mind. "What would a study about 'Topix' reveal?" Would probably make an excellent case study in Psycological Disorders.
Hi Ms Rose. How's the little lady this afternoon? All is well I hope. Question, you talked about having trouble getting rid of unused paint awhile back. Have you tried "Free Cycle" yet? It's a good way to get rid of something you don't need or want anymore but still too good to throw out. Jen has used it a few times over the past couples of years and on one occasion, even found the stoneware pot that went in an old crock cooker that she had thrown out about 6mos earlier because the original got dropped and broken. It's free of charge. And you only look up the areas that you wish. I would recommend it for anyone that has anything to do with art. Especially someone who takes the unwanted items from others and recycles them.
Hi Richard - interesting exchange last night wasn't it?

I do go through the freebees on Craigs list. I'm amazed. More then a few put up nice stuff. I was very tempted by the trampoline.....but took a pass. I ended up taking the paints to the recycler/disposal center. The reason I did that was because so much of what I was getting rid of was spray paint. I just didn't want that stuff falling into the hands of the taggers.

#13667 Apr 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Good morning DD
On a positive note, I finally got my pomegranate tree into the ground. I swear, I take more time figuring out the sweet spot for a tree then I did picking out my husband
(just kidding) maybe
Plus I made my goal of #2,000 comments before Frick and Frack could have me banned
prop me!
I would prop you but I don't have the game on. Congrats on the tree and post count!!

Location hidden

#13668 Apr 20, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Good morning DD
On a positive note, I finally got my pomegranate tree into the ground. I swear, I take more time figuring out the sweet spot for a tree then I did picking out my husband
(just kidding) maybe
Plus I made my goal of #2,000 comments before Frick and Frack could have me banned
prop me!
Congrats on your milestone!

I just now learned that pomegranate was some sorta tree. I better cancel that order for a pomegranate counter top for the kitchen. ;(

“...,to wit”

Level 1

Location hidden

#13669 Apr 21, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats on your milestone!
I just now learned that pomegranate was some sorta tree. I better cancel that order for a pomegranate counter top for the kitchen. ;(
Good idea.It would just look seedy anyway.

(Hi Fer')

“Revolution”

Level 6

California Succession

#13670 Apr 21, 2013
Good morning BRG thread - oops afternoon. I did get a late start today. All seems quiet on the Topix front.

Sorry about the order Ferrerman. I doubt they do well in the midwest unless you have a botanical dome to keep them in.

So from the audio visual files of Rose of Tralee I bring you the podcast page of the "Skeptics Society" Somewhere in there is a podcast on the skeptics view of Scientology (me thinks) enjoy

http://www.skeptic.com/podcasts/skepticality/...

and have a spankalicious day

Location hidden

#13671 Apr 21, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Good morning BRG thread - oops afternoon. I did get a late start today. All seems quiet on the Topix front.
Sorry about the order Ferrerman. I doubt they do well in the midwest unless you have a botanical dome to keep them in.
So from the audio visual files of Rose of Tralee I bring you the podcast page of the "Skeptics Society" Somewhere in there is a podcast on the skeptics view of Scientology (me thinks) enjoy
http://www.skeptic.com/podcasts/skepticality/...
and have a spankalicious day
From now on I won't take anything for granite until I run it by you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanna see if a teen would do my wife 3 min Flashg199 9
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr -Sprocket- 5,262
Penia 10 hr Flashg199 2
Texting 10 hr Flashg199 1
Vacation deal? France, Italy, Florida, myrtle ... 10 hr John 1
Which is the best VPN? 14 hr Thomas 7
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 16 hr Ricky F 228
More from around the web