Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13467 Apr 12, 2013
1lrishghost wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that sounds right on the time. Have a good evening dad!
You might notice my post count is low. I'm banned but trying to fly under the radar.:-)
I didn't notice Irish , g nite 4 am is my normal wake up so catch ya tomorrow my friend .

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#13475 Apr 13, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Love it! They work sooooo hard at the judgits. It's all they've got!
Now, reading the rest of that screenshot...I'm no FBI profiler but, I AM a Ferrerman and I've watched Criminal Minds and, well, sometimes Topix is a very scary place. I'm glad there are no basements here...
these Topix unsubs don't have a chance with profiler ROSE OF TRALEE on their azz

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#13476 Apr 13, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
these Topix unsubs don't have a chance with profiler ROSE OF TRALEE on their azz
I concur!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#13477 Apr 13, 2013
Am I the only one on this thread playing the game? I'd like to pass out a prop or two.

Location hidden

#13478 Apr 13, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
Am I the only one on this thread playing the game? I'd like to pass out a prop or two.
Selicia Jones plays the game and is very prop-worthy. She's a propstitute and would appreciate the business.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#13479 Apr 13, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Selicia Jones plays the game and is very prop-worthy. She's a propstitute and would appreciate the business.
Hi Ferrerman! I was just getting ready to stop trying to post. My computer keeps knocking me off this site (again). It's late anyway.
Oh, I found an old Honeymooners clip on You Tube I was going to post for Mia, but my 'puter won't let me. I'll try again tomorrow.
I'll look for Selicia.
:)

Location hidden

#13480 Apr 13, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ferrerman! I was just getting ready to stop trying to post. My computer keeps knocking me off this site (again). It's late anyway.
Oh, I found an old Honeymooners clip on You Tube I was going to post for Mia, but my 'puter won't let me. I'll try again tomorrow.
I'll look for Selicia.
I'm watching SNL. It's actually quite funny tonight. But, I'm tired...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#13481 Apr 13, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm watching SNL. It's actually quite funny tonight. But, I'm tired...
OH! I love SNL...maybe I'll stay up for it!

Location hidden

#13482 Apr 13, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>OH! I love SNL...maybe I'll stay up for it!
Wait a minute- you don't get to see it live????

Or do they do it all over again for the Left Coast?

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#13483 Apr 13, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute- you don't get to see it live????
Or do they do it all over again for the Left Coast?
No, we have to wait.
:(

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#13484 Apr 13, 2013
But it's still "live" to us. You get used to it.

Location hidden

#13485 Apr 13, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
But it's still "live" to us. You get used to it.
You people need to join our timezone! I'm only an hour behind NYC.

Location hidden

#13486 Apr 13, 2013
I also recommend freezing winters.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#13487 Apr 13, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You people need to join our timezone! I'm only an hour behind NYC.
It's on here at 11:30 p.m. here and I usually just watch the first half, with all the skits and phony commercials.
I checked tonight and see Vince Vaughn is the host. I like him! But I don't know if I like him well enough to trade him for a good book I'm reading now.
Yeah, freezing winters. What a joy. I've been told I wouldn't even last in Seattle. lol

Location hidden

#13488 Apr 14, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>It's on here at 11:30 p.m. here and I usually just watch the first half, with all the skits and phony commercials.
I checked tonight and see Vince Vaughn is the host. I like him! But I don't know if I like him well enough to trade him for a good book I'm reading now.
Yeah, freezing winters. What a joy. I've been told I wouldn't even last in Seattle. lol
Vince did great! He's a Chicago guy and a Cubs fan but I think he's kinda a teapublican nut job so, there's that. I'm open-minded though (well, we KNEW THAT!) so, I can enjoy the show regardless of his political idiocy.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#13489 Apr 14, 2013
Has anyone been watching a program on PBS - same guy (I think) who did "The Farmers Wife."?? It's about a Lakota woman whose life they follow over a period of time. She's left her abusive husband with the film starting out post rehab. Returns to college, battles for custody (her husband is molesting the daughter) and looses the battle due in part because her husbands family members are the judging body on the reservation.

It's not that her problems are so different then much of what takes place; but it's that she's broken with a tradition of silence and keeping it on the reservation that makes her story extra-ordinary. Some kind of Front Line- POV production (me thinks)

BTW: I'm pontificating on the state of the universe over on Junkets thread if anyone's interested LOL

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#13490 Apr 14, 2013
got kicked out - may be a repeat

Has anyone been watching a program on PBS - same guy (I think) who did "The Farmers Wife."?? It's about a Lakota woman whose life they follow over a period of time. She's left her abusive husband with the film starting out post rehab. Returns to college, battles for custody (her husband is molesting the daughter) and looses the battle due in part because her husbands family members are the judging body on the reservation.

It's not that her problems are so different then much of what takes place; but it's that she's broken with a tradition of silence and keeping it on the reservation that makes her story extra-ordinary. Some kind of Front Line- POV production (me thinks)

BTW: I'm pontificating on the state of the universe over on Junkets thread if anyone's interested LOL

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#13492 Apr 14, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure. Talk about a loose cannon.

He owes you an apology

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13494 Apr 15, 2013
1lrishghost wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he does.
Hi ladies and gents.
Morning Irish , almost time for me to get out an do some cow cks .
Yes

Anonymous Proxy

#13495 Apr 15, 2013
What's cow cks?

Hey Folks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troll levels have skyrocketed. (May '10) 17 min -badboy- 9,479
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 25 min vallsunn 51
Campfire Memories 2 hr -Lea- 1,278
Close up Contest 4-12-15 3 hr -Sprocket- 65
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 9 hr Honest Babe 847
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 12 hr Flyby Hag Smacker 271
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 18 hr mr goodwrench 3,354
More from around the web