“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#12925 Mar 22, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
beautiful
Thanks, Rose. I happened to have that handy, but in copying it I screwed up part of it. Still, I think it's readable.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#12926 Mar 22, 2013
She touched my heart and I will miss her. Perhaps she will live on in a kinder and gentler Troll Doll..........

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#12927 Mar 23, 2013
Artgal's daughter "Chrissyface" came by Covcas' thread and left us with something to smile about. Check it out

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T85H4E1...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12928 Mar 23, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
She touched my heart and I will miss her. Perhaps she will live on in a kinder and gentler Troll Doll..........
I've always liked you for who you already are~~
Love reading your post and your sense of humor.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#12929 Mar 23, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always liked you for who you already are~~
Love reading your post and your sense of humor.
I concur.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12930 Mar 23, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
Hey, Doll! You can be 'kinder and gentler', but you must remain 'firm but fair'. It's what makes you the lady that you are. Y'all have a good'n.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#12931 Mar 23, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Doll! You can be 'kinder and gentler', but you must remain 'firm but fair'. It's what makes you the lady that you are. Y'all have a good'n.
I like your quote and location, perfessor.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#12932 Mar 23, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I like your quote and location, perfessor.
Thanks, Barbi! Just sharing my sentiments, and I feel there are many that feel the same.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#12933 Mar 23, 2013
To anyone who is interested, Rickster's posts for Andrea didn't show up because he was shadow banned.
He was banned because he had the guts to post how he felt without hiding behind a gray box. And he never reported anyone.
Let's hope he returns. But considering the climate on this forum, I wouldn't blame him if he just calls it a day.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#12934 Mar 23, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
To anyone who is interested, Rickster's posts for Andrea didn't show up because he was shadow banned.
He was banned because he had the guts to post how he felt without hiding behind a gray box. And he never reported anyone.
Let's hope he returns. But considering the climate on this forum, I wouldn't blame him if he just calls it a day.
I hate to read that. I enjoyed Rickter's posts and hope he returns.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#12935 Mar 23, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, too. A lot of folks enjoy him. But that made somebody mad.

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Since: Nov 12

Under the Southern Cross

#12936 Mar 23, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BFF!
I agree. Rickster and RandMan are good posters that have incurred wrath from certain quarters.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12937 Mar 24, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
Am I still here?!?!

“maybe”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12938 Mar 24, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I still here?!?!
You are

Hi Richard - am I still here?

the judge it fairies have made their voice known. So much for all the good will - down the drain Topix style

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12939 Mar 24, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are
Hi Richard - am I still here?
the judge it fairies have made their voice known. So much for all the good will - down the drain Topix style
Yes you are.

Hello Ms Rose. Hope today finds you well.

What ever you do, stay away from the 8 thread. Made me sick to my stomach.

Anyway, I'm going to get back at it while there's a break in the snow. Enjoy your day and try and stay out of trouble.:-)

“maybe”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12940 Mar 24, 2013
Guess so ^^^

Good morning RGB friends, foes and whomever still has an account.....

It seems to be Tom Papass against the world on 8. Although, much to my surprise, cranky Tom answered Mia's inquiry on the "name three things" game "what do you do when your feeling sad" and (comment later removed) he said call his mother and (paraphrasing) try to help shelter animals find a "forever home"

Kind of noble. Lets just say, I don't get it - where is all this other putrid stuff coming from?

ok

So from the Rose of Tralee visual files, I bring you the remnants of what Grimms Fairy tale's are made of. Currently in National Geographic magazine, this is a documented photo collection of a man who went in search of celebrations that predated Christ and Christianity in Europe. Celebrations of the seasons that blended and now coincide with Christian today. Think Easter bunny.

Make sure you go through the 19 photos at the top of the page. This is extraordinary stuff my friends

"Where the Wild Things Are"

http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/wher...

enjoy

“maybe”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12941 Mar 24, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are.
Hello Ms Rose. Hope today finds you well.
What ever you do, stay away from the 8 thread. Made me sick to my stomach.
Anyway, I'm going to get back at it while there's a break in the snow. Enjoy your day and try and stay out of trouble.:-)
Hi Richard - I was writing a comment and missed yours - yes I saw 8. It seems that some people, even in their new "better gentler form" can't help but keep the fighting going by reacting to "the nasty." I did't bother to do spend much time there.

Please check out the link I put in. I think Artgal would appreciate seeing some of our ancestors before they boarded ship and gave her people the miseries. Interesting how similar we are (take note of the spirit of the bear, boar and other european animals) shades of the Lascaux caves in France.

Anyhow, last night I was out at an art opening and met a friends new girlfriend. She's a genetic MD - deals with rare diseases that are a result of genetic destiny (????) If they stay together...then invite us over for dinner some time (I begged - lol) I'm going to ask her about that idea of cro-magnon man not dyeing out, like previously thought, but blending in to the dominant group.... I hope i don't bore her to death. I know doctors get tired of people asking them questions, but it's hard not to when were born human's and they're the ultimate in knowledge...I'm rambling...sorry

Waiting for the man to come home with board and bondo. Were replacing rotted post and beams under my patio roof and will paint afterwards. 158 bucks in paint. This is getting rather expensive. it would be great if there was such a thing as left over paint day, and everyone could bring their unneeded paint to a park or...and we could do a swap.

I'd put stuff on the curb but am afraid the graffiti crowd would be taking it and tagging my car

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12942 Mar 24, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Richard - I was writing a comment and missed yours - yes I saw 8. It seems that some people, even in their new "better gentler form" can't help but keep the fighting going by reacting to "the nasty." I did't bother to do spend much time there.
Please check out the link I put in. I think Artgal would appreciate seeing some of our ancestors before they boarded ship and gave her people the miseries. Interesting how similar we are (take note of the spirit of the bear, boar and other european animals) shades of the Lascaux caves in France.
Anyhow, last night I was out at an art opening and met a friends new girlfriend. She's a genetic MD - deals with rare diseases that are a result of genetic destiny (????) If they stay together...then invite us over for dinner some time (I begged - lol) I'm going to ask her about that idea of cro-magnon man not dyeing out, like previously thought, but blending in to the dominant group.... I hope i don't bore her to death. I know doctors get tired of people asking them questions, but it's hard not to when were born human's and they're the ultimate in knowledge...I'm rambling...sorry
Waiting for the man to come home with board and bondo. Were replacing rotted post and beams under my patio roof and will paint afterwards. 158 bucks in paint. This is getting rather expensive. it would be great if there was such a thing as left over paint day, and everyone could bring their unneeded paint to a park or...and we could do a swap.
I'd put stuff on the curb but am afraid the graffiti crowd would be taking it and tagging my car
Hi, Rose and Richard. I think I'm still here. We'll find out when I get iconned.

You might have a place in your area that recycles paint. I saw on the Rehab Addict show that Minneapolis (the one in Minnesota) has a place that recycles paint so, I'm guessing a sophisticated burg like LA might too. It looked to me like they mixed the proper colors to get the end result of the basic primary colors.

Not so funny story: A redneck company I worked for down south got the bright idea to call the various paint stores in town to get a deal on their mis-tints in order to spray an insulated ceiling. They mixed together all colors as well as latex, oil, and (I believe) even epoxies. Then they sprayed it on the ceiling. I wasn't there to witness the insanity but, I can be pretty sure it really happened because the same genius's had a guy spray the "A" of an epoxy paint. No problem- put the "B" on after and let it sweat in on the wall! That's what I heard...

“maybe”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12943 Mar 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Rose and Richard. I think I'm still here. We'll find out when I get iconned.
You might have a place in your area that recycles paint. I saw on the Rehab Addict show that Minneapolis (the one in Minnesota) has a place that recycles paint so, I'm guessing a sophisticated burg like LA might too. It looked to me like they mixed the proper colors to get the end result of the basic primary colors.
Not so funny story: A redneck company I worked for down south got the bright idea to call the various paint stores in town to get a deal on their mis-tints in order to spray an insulated ceiling. They mixed together all colors as well as latex, oil, and (I believe) even epoxies. Then they sprayed it on the ceiling. I wasn't there to witness the insanity but, I can be pretty sure it really happened because the same genius's had a guy spray the "A" of an epoxy paint. No problem- put the "B" on after and let it sweat in on the wall! That's what I heard...
I think your judge-enemies have decided to adopt me. Guess they don't care for the crowd I hang out with

Rehab addict -One of the few shows i've seen. Mom has cable, so I'm all about those real-estate Hawaii (a fantasy) and home fix it shows (plus I like that show with the fashion designers and Tim Gunn from the NY Fashion Institute - hysterical).

I'm surprised they didn't throw peanut shells and a match at that mix. Sounds like your boss was better suited as a paid arsonist.

Yes about the recycle places. My problem is that they usually set off a drop of time once ever six months, and I forget to go. Otherwise it's a long trip to an obscure place on the edge of LA (and of course during working hours).

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12944 Mar 24, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your judge-enemies have decided to adopt me. Guess they don't care for the crowd I hang out with
Rehab addict -One of the few shows i've seen. Mom has cable, so I'm all about those real-estate Hawaii (a fantasy) and home fix it shows (plus I like that show with the fashion designers and Tim Gunn from the NY Fashion Institute - hysterical).
I'm surprised they didn't throw peanut shells and a match at that mix. Sounds like your boss was better suited as a paid arsonist.
Yes about the recycle places. My problem is that they usually set off a drop of time once ever six months, and I forget to go. Otherwise it's a long trip to an obscure place on the edge of LA (and of course during working hours).
At least with the rehab addict she doesn't have artificial deadlines to meet like the shows that redo kitchens in a ridiculously short time frame. She's actually finding and doing these houses herself rather than having casting calls of attractive young couples at Lowes like most of the other fix-it shows. One has to suspend a lot of reality with most of those shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 28 min -Prince- 1,577
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr -Prince- 4,142
breath of life 7 hr GMAN71 1
Topix is [email protected] 8 hr YoungAndBeautiful 3
Pit Bulls Should B Banned (Mar '15) 9 hr flbadcatowner 119
anyone add kenon Snapchat...bored! Fri add me 1
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. Fri North Mountain 2
More from around the web