Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“Nothing Is”

Since: Mar 13

As It Seems

#12873 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been noticeably absent. Have you been on vacation with Hegel?
Hegel went on vacation with her husband. After all I did for her... she dumped me for him. And still no picture postcard either. I'm crushed.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#12874 Mar 20, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hegel went on vacation with her husband. After all I did for her... she dumped me for him. And still no picture postcard either. I'm crushed.
I can't believe she'd do you like that. You can go on vacation with me. We can go visit Bill and drink lots of beer.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#12875 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe she'd do you like that. You can go on vacation with me. We can go visit Bill and drink lots of beer.
I wanna goooooooooo!

“Nothing Is”

As It Seems

#12876 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go visit Bill I don't think it would be the best time for me to tag along. He probably would not appreciate a third wheel. Unless Bill has a sister. But I'm not sure I'd date a girl who had Bill for a brother. Maybe you should all come here to Chicago.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#12877 Mar 20, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna goooooooooo!
That would make it even more fun! You were at level 9 earlier and now you're at level 8 again?

I have to go to bed now. Goodnight, Troll Doll.
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#12878 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ms Mia. How are you? Missed your post earlier but wish to say 'HI'. Guess I better try to get some sleep. 4am will be here much too quick.
Good night.(I hope)
Good morning, Richard~
I feel great....thank you for asking <3

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#12879 Mar 21, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go visit Bill I don't think it would be the best time for me to tag along. He probably would not appreciate a third wheel. Unless Bill has a sister. But I'm not sure I'd date a girl who had Bill for a brother. Maybe you should all come here to Chicago.
If we go visit Bill, I'd be the third wheel for sure. I'm all for Chicago.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#12880 Mar 21, 2013
Good morning, Mia.

“Nothing Is”

As It Seems

#12881 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If we go visit Bill, I'd be the third wheel for sure. I'm all for Chicago.
If word got out Bill was having a party his house and yard would look like Animal House with all the Topix drinkers that would show up. Toga, toga, toga...
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#12882 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
Good morning, Mia.
Hi...and bye!:)
I gotta' run~

Happy Thursday!

p.s. pretty picture!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#12883 Mar 21, 2013
KnightPirateDeux wrote:
<quoted text>
If word got out Bill was having a party his house and yard would look like Animal House with all the Topix drinkers that would show up. Toga, toga, toga...
We should get the word out.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12884 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Does sound good.
We went out to our favorite steak house tonight.
Appetizer was Huckleberry glazed shrimp kabobs. They came with a garlic and cream cheese dip. It's something new the chef was trying out. Going to be a hit. Diners were asking for more in the order next time. Then it was on to the prime rib. One inch thick and you could cut it with a fork. He makes a sauce with wine that he won't give out the secret to. But it has a bit of a hickory flavor to it so, I think I have an idea of some of the ingredients he uses.(Time to start experimenting):-) It was served with 'hand formed' potato flowers and baby asparagus spears in a butter sauce. For desert, it was champaign and baked Alaska. I'm not going to be able to eat anything but salad for the next week just to get back on my calorie track.
Sorry bout that Ms SJ. I have a manners problem at times. How are you today? Hope all is well on your end.
That all does sound DELISH!!!! I have found this great sausage. Was looking for something to serve at Christmas, horsdevours. So I found CONECUH. It is in sheep casings and it the best I have ever had. Put it on the grill. OMG! I actually found it at Walmart...and they have it at Winn-Dixie and Publix too. WARNING, you will be hooked. They have a spicy and a regular...I don't taste much difference.

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

maybe not

#12885 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know what's worse than that? They baptized Hitler. Funny part of that is, Hitler was Catholic.
What I find most disturbing about religion is, god presumedly knew everything (omniscient) that would happen after he made the world, yet he did so anyway. If he had knoweledge that the holocaust were to happen, or that ethnic cleansing were to be perpetrated throughout the world, why would he make evil in the first place? Doesn't sound like a 'just and loving' god to me. And how can there be 'free will' if when the world was created, those events were already set in motion? Meaning, if god knew that they would happen, then 'free will' is just a fantasy. If we were to follow the bible to the letter, we would need to empty the prisons and do away with laws completely. Since it is part of 'gods plan' for all things to happen, then murderers and rapists are only doing gods work. And, as in the case of the Mormons, god forgives anything you do, then laws are not needed. Psychotic, pure and simple. The belief in a god and his 'grand design' is insane when you factor in the fact that he knew what would transpire if evil were to be allowed to exist yet still introduce it into the world. If nothing happens but by gods will, then pain and suffering throughout the world happens because god wants it to. Sound like a 'just and loving' god to you? Sounds more like a 'cruel and sadistic' one to me. If you have the ability (omnipotent) to save a child from pain and suffering, and don't, then you are more evil yourself than the one that causes harm to the child. Is there a god? No. If there is, he's in it for pure morbid pleasure.
See why I try to stay off the religion subject.:-)
It's problematic - I'll give you that. Then you get into the Council of Nicaea where Jesus gets voted into being god. Tricky business trying to make sense of the humiliation of crucifixion. My favorite writer on religion in Karen Armstrong. "History of God"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of...

“maybe”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

maybe not

#12886 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Does sound good.
We went out to our favorite steak house tonight.
Appetizer was Huckleberry glazed shrimp kabobs. They came with a garlic and cream cheese dip. It's something new the chef was trying out. Going to be a hit. Diners were asking for more in the order next time. Then it was on to the prime rib. One inch thick and you could cut it with a fork. He makes a sauce with wine that he won't give out the secret to. But it has a bit of a hickory flavor to it so, I think I have an idea of some of the ingredients he uses.(Time to start experimenting):-) It was served with 'hand formed' potato flowers and baby asparagus spears in a butter sauce. For desert, it was champaign and baked Alaska. I'm not going to be able to eat anything but salad for the next week just to get back on my calorie track.
Sorry bout that Ms SJ. I have a manners problem at times. How are you today? Hope all is well on your end.
I miss steak

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#12888 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Ms Barbi. Hope all is going well with you.
Couldn't sleep and didn't want to bother Jen by tossing and turning, so got up and made some hot chocolate.
I see that topix has been doing some house cleaning lately. Wonder why they decided to do it now. After the drama going on for years, you'd think they wouldn't worry about it now.
Oh well, it's their site and they can run it as they see fit.
Sorry I missed you last night, Richard. Hope you ended up sleeping well!
Trying to do some posting today but my new anti-Malware keeps booting me off the site.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12889 Mar 21, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss steak
I do, too. That post had my mouth watering.

Good morning Rose, Mia, Charlie G., KP and anyone else I missed.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12890 Mar 21, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know what's worse than that? They baptized Hitler. Funny part of that is, Hitler was Catholic.
What I find most disturbing about religion is, god presumedly knew everything (omniscient) that would happen after he made the world, yet he did so anyway. If he had knoweledge that the holocaust were to happen, or that ethnic cleansing were to be perpetrated throughout the world, why would he make evil in the first place? Doesn't sound like a 'just and loving' god to me. And how can there be 'free will' if when the world was created, those events were already set in motion? Meaning, if god knew that they would happen, then 'free will' is just a fantasy. If we were to follow the bible to the letter, we would need to empty the prisons and do away with laws completely. Since it is part of 'gods plan' for all things to happen, then murderers and rapists are only doing gods work. And, as in the case of the Mormons, god forgives anything you do, then laws are not needed. Psychotic, pure and simple. The belief in a god and his 'grand design' is insane when you factor in the fact that he knew what would transpire if evil were to be allowed to exist yet still introduce it into the world. If nothing happens but by gods will, then pain and suffering throughout the world happens because god wants it to. Sound like a 'just and loving' god to you? Sounds more like a 'cruel and sadistic' one to me. If you have the ability (omnipotent) to save a child from pain and suffering, and don't, then you are more evil yourself than the one that causes harm to the child. Is there a god? No. If there is, he's in it for pure morbid pleasure.
See why I try to stay off the religion subject.:-)
Yikes! I don't know how to respond to this other than the Bible is open to different interpretations and full of contradictions, but it is clear that Satan brought sin to God's creation and it's up to us to combat it. Probably a good discussion at another time for me. I have to have faith.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12892 Mar 21, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>That all does sound DELISH!!!! I have found this great sausage. Was looking for something to serve at Christmas, horsdevours. So I found CONECUH. It is in sheep casings and it the best I have ever had. Put it on the grill. OMG! I actually found it at Walmart...and they have it at Winn-Dixie and Publix too. WARNING, you will be hooked. They have a spicy and a regular...I don't taste much difference.
I'd be remiss in my Ferrerman duties if I didn't note the irony of your expressing an interest in sausage. That's probably as far as I'll take this as discretion is the better part of valor. Carry on.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12893 Mar 21, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss steak
Spelling Police: mistake!

I could be wrong though. You might mean the meet...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#12895 Mar 21, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be remiss in my Ferrerman duties if I didn't note the irony of your expressing an interest in sausage. That's probably as far as I'll take this as discretion is the better part of valor. Carry on.
Hi Ferrerman! A gray box on 8's thread said I was "jealous of" you. That's not true. I really like being a girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trade gf pics? 37 min Pedro359 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,836
Husband has been sharing my nudes with the most... 1 hr John 117
15m looking to Skype any women 14-25 2 hr zach 1
I found a nude pictures of my mom 3 hr Pleasureskr 4
Gay Guys SC 5 hr Petersonn9 237
Joseph salmons 7 hr Skeetskeet 1
More from around the web