“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#12434 Mar 6, 2013
The PT wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw Barbi posting here.
You saw her posting there a year ago? Are you always so quick?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12435 Mar 6, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

Good morning!

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#12436 Mar 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
The Lion by Nelson DeMille ... Excellent ... sequel to The Lion's Game ... murder, mayhem, humor ... a John Corey series written very well ...
I read those books, the Panther is the next in the series and I just finished it, GREAT READ and Corey is still a stinker, lol.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12437 Mar 6, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back Richard and try again - what project?
Can't speak for all, but I doubt Mr Day and night works. Says he's an artist. I know a few successful artists. If they have chops, they spend every free moment they can put aside, to follow and market their craft. If I'm wrong, please put me in touch with employers who pay well, offer health insurance and allow me to do whatever I want while "on the job"
Morning Ms Rose. Hope all is well on your end this day.

Oh I'm not gone. Just not on here much these days. Guess my little rant the other day gave a different impression though. That was a bit out of caricature for me I'll admit. It's just that I can't see the point in all the bickering. I quit going to other threads for the very fact that its the same everywhere else on topix. It's finally down to just the BRG thread now. I saw that the 8 thread is still at the top of the list. In not even going to look. Would be a waste of time. So I'll just stick here with the occasional drive by trolling.

Have a good day Ms Rose. I'm going to get back at it. Have to run to Anaconda this morning and pick up some bearings for the conditioner head. I could just order them, but that would take up to a week to get them here. So I'll just pick them up from a supplier that has them in stock and start installing them this evening. Have a nice day all. Later

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#12439 Mar 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
First time I've heard this little gem, too.
Artist of what, trickery and deception?
Well I am a graphics artist booby.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#12440 Mar 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Mia~~
I don't know any reason for your post to be deleted.
She was lying and harassing.

She should stop that.:-)

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#12443 Mar 6, 2013
Mia wrote:
Good morning BRG fans~
How is everyone?
I haven't seen Barbi in a while? I hope she's okay.
I have a lot to do today things so I can't stick around.
My parents home is finally ready for them to move back in so my brothers and I will be working on the finishing touches today. We don't want them to have to do anything but unpack their clothes when they arrive. I can't wait for them to be back and settled in.
Happy Wednesday:)
Hi Mia

I'm sure theres a back story that I haven't heard the details of - but it sounds like a happy homecoming for the parental units. Enjoy your day, and no, I haven't seen Barbi around but it appears her "haters" are quick to jump in.

Greetings friends of the RGB thread!

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12444 Mar 6, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Brought to you from K-Spins archives. Topix very own version of McCarthyism.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#12445 Mar 6, 2013
Haters? Naw. Just people she's harassed and stalked.

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#12446 Mar 6, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Brought to you from K-Spins archives. Topix very own version of McCarthyism.
No spin honey bear.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12447 Mar 6, 2013

Good morning~~
Does this guy resemble someone we know?
I'm tellin ya, he's a kazoo artist...

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12448 Mar 6, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ms Rose. Hope all is well on your end this day.
Oh I'm not gone. Just not on here much these days. Guess my little rant the other day gave a different impression though. That was a bit out of caricature for me I'll admit. It's just that I can't see the point in all the bickering. I quit going to other threads for the very fact that its the same everywhere else on topix. It's finally down to just the BRG thread now. I saw that the 8 thread is still at the top of the list. In not even going to look. Would be a waste of time. So I'll just stick here with the occasional drive by trolling.
Have a good day Ms Rose. I'm going to get back at it. Have to run to Anaconda this morning and pick up some bearings for the conditioner head. I could just order them, but that would take up to a week to get them here. So I'll just pick them up from a supplier that has them in stock and start installing them this evening. Have a nice day all. Later
I appreciated your rant and related to it. It does get tiresome. I went to the eight thread yesterday - a 100 pages back to where the morning starts, discovered the instigator was without instagate-ees so he started picking on his own socks. A 40 year old man doing that. Me thinks someone didn't have good male role models growing up. Pitiful. I closed down Topix and got work done. Like my profile says, when I'm not on Topix, I'm better off.

Took my car in and got new front brakes and the rotars turned. Hauled the leaves/spears of five gigantic silver agave I'm giving a pineapple cut to, for recycling. I was actually sawing away on one, slipped and ended up taking a puncture wound on one of the spear points. Bled like crazy and scared the b-jesus out of me. Lost an e-bay auction and finished work on one of my chairs. I'll send you a pm on that. I'm rather proud of my crafty work.

And the cats coming out of her cold. I lost my other cat to FIV (kitty aides) last week. Actually he was more my husbands cat. The two would take walks together at night. Grateful that i caught a "walk" on film. Very unusual, but he did get his start as a polydactle (an extra 1/2 paw per foot) street cat.

Good luck with the air conditioner. Don't you find that it's easier to start from scratch then try to "fix" wha pre-exists? I always find that the case with repair work. Back and forth to Home Despot.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12449 Mar 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oau9gtG5Om8XX
Good morning~~
Morning Ruby. Actually he reminds me of my uncle Charlie (except this guys much younger and tons better looking). Charlie lived in a isolated area of the Ozarks. He actually tape recorded his kazoo rendition of the "Old Rugged Cross" And he did it while taking a bath!!!! Think about it, would you put an electric radio on the edge of a tub? And then he fell asleep in the middle of it and recorded ten minutes of snoring. I couldn't believe he actually sent that tape to my mother.

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#12450 Mar 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oau9gtG5Om8XX
Good morning~~
I hear ya gotta have juicy lips to play a kazoo. So that narrows it down.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12451 Mar 6, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ruby. Actually he reminds me of my uncle Charlie (except this guys much younger and tons better looking). Charlie lived in a isolated area of the Ozarks. He actually tape recorded his kazoo rendition of the "Old Rugged Cross" And he did it while taking a bath!!!! Think about it, would you put an electric radio on the edge of a tub? And then he fell asleep in the middle of it and recorded ten minutes of snoring. I couldn't believe he actually sent that tape to my mother.
That's funny~~
reminds me of something my crazy old Uncle Roy would do.
I still miss him and his shenanigans...

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#12452 Mar 6, 2013
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya gotta have juicy lips to play a kazoo. So that narrows it down.
Uh oh, sounds like I missed out on an insider joke? My current policy is to now skip all comments plastered with yellow bulbs, grouches and happy green checks, and read only those plastered with 'misery marks" lol

Morning/afternoon KP

I miss my uncle too Ruby, but was happy when his widow buried Uncle Charlie, and set her sights on the richest man in the valley. No more out houses for my Aunt. She's, as Mia says, "farting through silk"

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#12453 Mar 6, 2013
LOLZ The judgeit fairy was working overtime with my response this morning!

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12454 Mar 6, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
tehehehe

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12455 Mar 6, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Piece of cake~~
He can hit the neg-its while humming his kazoo.
Afterall, he's an artist and knows how to multitask...

Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#12456 Mar 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 38 min -Lea- 1,293
@@ name that idol @@ 4/19/15 1 hr -Figgy - 2
Speaking in Tongues (Sep '14) 5 hr I Am No One_ 46
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 5 hr you the people 272
Troll levels have skyrocketed. (May '10) 7 hr -badboy- 9,479
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 7 hr vallsunn 51
A-Z list of famous celebrities (May '13) 17 hr Honest Babe 847
More from around the web