“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#11989 Feb 23, 2013
Just stopping in to say hi again before I leave, but wanted to point out to all the regulars that it appears all threads are now open to everyone despite the unofficial niceties we've been following.

Kevin decided to invite people here to troll, so by all means, begin posting on Figgy's Garden Thread as well as any others you see.

New precedents work both ways. Enjoy:)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11990 Feb 23, 2013
I can't believe dork signed in for that!

Whata "Steve"....

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#11991 Feb 23, 2013
sign in
sign out
sign in
sign out

Are you dizzy yet Ferrerman?

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#11992 Feb 23, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing GREAT, Cat! And i'm laughing my head off at our gray box! AWESOME STUFF!
You know what they say about laughter!

I marvel at a creative, witty mind like that. Several of you here can boast the same. Enjoy a day filled with happy judgeits, lol.

Location hidden

#11993 Feb 23, 2013
Hegel wrote:
Just stopping in to say hi again before I leave, but wanted to point out to all the regulars that it appears all threads are now open to everyone despite the unofficial niceties we've been following.
Kevin decided to invite people here to troll, so by all means, begin posting on Figgy's Garden Thread as well as any others you see.
They are awful, awful people.

Location hidden

#11994 Feb 23, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what they say about laughter!
I marvel at a creative, witty mind like that. Several of you here can boast the same. Enjoy a day filled with happy judgeits, lol.
We are good, indeed. It's not hard to be better than these losers but, it's waaaaaaaay more fun!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11995 Feb 23, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I can't believe dork signed in for that!
Whata "Steve"....
I know, it's funny that I can say what I want and be signed in unlike you! Sign in, sign out!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11996 Feb 23, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>We are good, indeed. It's not hard to be better than these losers but, it's waaaaaaaay more fun!
I know how you feel! LMAO! I mean really, how hard is it to sign in and out like you do? Geno said, to change your ip all you have to do is re-boot!

“Non mollare mai”

Land of Enchantment

#11997 Feb 23, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you feel! LMAO! I mean really, how hard is it to sign in and out like you do? Geno said, to change your ip all you have to do is re-boot!
It's a bit of a pain to clear a block on a phone, but really only takes a few seconds, and rebooting doesn't always ensure a different IP.

Hello Dorko, have we met before?

“Non mollare mai”

Land of Enchantment

#11998 Feb 23, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>We are good, indeed. It's not hard to be better than these losers but, it's waaaaaaaay more fun!
;-)

Indeed.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11999 Feb 23, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit of a pain to clear a block on a phone, but really only takes a few seconds, and rebooting doesn't always ensure a different IP.
Hello Dorko, have we met before?
I really know nothing other than in order to change your ip, you're just supposed to re-boot. I don't bother, just don't care! No, I don't think we've been introduced, I'm Dork. Nice to meet you.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#12000 Feb 23, 2013
Afternoon!!

“Non mollare mai”

Land of Enchantment

#12001 Feb 23, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I really know nothing other than in order to change your ip, you're just supposed to re-boot. I don't bother, just don't care! No, I don't think we've been introduced, I'm Dork. Nice to meet you.
Well since you are using your profile, with a hidden location, it doesn't really matter. Unless you like to post in greybox, then I guess it matters.

Do you have other accounts? I have another I have used a few times. It's "The Rehashers". It's kinda fun to poke at Kevin and Purse with it, because, well, you know...

;-)

Have a wonderful day, Dork.

Location hidden

#12002 Feb 23, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm just obsessed with Ferrerman and just happened by! It's not like I know anything about stalking him or how to do it!"

Sheesh....

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12003 Feb 23, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Afternoon!!
Hiya cutie! I heard that we're needed on this thread! Pay no attention to the people that say "IGNORE" because you know they can't. REPORT, REPORT, REPORT, LMAO!(we can always just sign out like Ferrerman does and then troll)
tommy gun

United States

#12004 Feb 23, 2013
Hegel wrote:

Will do!

Roger that.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12005 Feb 23, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm just obsessed with Ferrerman and just happened by! It's not like I know anything about stalking him or how to do it!"
Sheesh....
Did you forget to sign out? Or did you forget to ignore? LMAO!

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12006 Feb 23, 2013
Good morning fans of the BRG thread

Wow wow wow,

I see the fake human is in pure melt down mode. Pulling all the dead rabbits out of his hat. Even hinting at a new girlfriend (sock).... Gosh, when you have someone new in your life, the last thing you'd want, is TO BE WITH HER. Why? when you can swim the cesspools of Topix! Live and NOT learn?

Yeah baby - feels so good

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12007 Feb 23, 2013
It's morning here and I'm off to enjoy it. Have a good day friends.

Have the day you deserve instigators. i know when I return you'll still be here in one form or another.

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#12008 Feb 23, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya cutie! I heard that we're needed on this thread! Pay no attention to the people that say "IGNORE" because you know they can't. REPORT, REPORT, REPORT, LMAO!(we can always just sign out like Ferrerman does and then troll)
It's ok. Hegel thinks I'm cute too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+27747873933 developpe mens enlargement cream i... 2 hr Lol 2
Another Place to Say HELLO (Jan '13) 7 hr JaneDear 2,654
Are divorced women attractive to men? 8 hr Uh huh 5
Zimbabwean kings 16 hr lol 6
Seth Rogen & James Franco - Typical Jewish Prov... 17 hr Hyman Schwartz 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Tue CJ Rocker 3,263
Donavon Lightfoot Tue curious 1