“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#11817 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have. It's about the wizard when he first arrives in Oz. I think we will go see it. It opens 3-8.
I'm looking forward to that. The Wiz. of Oz is the first movie I saw in "technicolor." It fascinated me and I still watch it at least once a year. I was sort of surprised my folks let me watch that. It was sort of a horror film, for a child.
I think my favorite scene was when the house falls on the witch and her striped socks roll up and disappear under the house.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#11818 Feb 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
OK, now this is funny! Fake cancer, dozens of spouses, secret sisters and the standard tiny tools and fat azzes.
We all know I have no teeth and use men. Are we now complete?
lol...you all had fun today.
You forgot I'm a slut. It will be our 8th anniversary this year, been together as a couple for 9 years and have known each other for 11 years. The best guy in the world. All my friends love him and the majority are jealous because he treats me like a queen and I love him to death. Yet I'm a slut.

#11819 Feb 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I'm looking forward to that. The Wiz. of Oz is the first movie I saw in "technicolor." It fascinated me and I still watch it at least once a year. I was sort of surprised my folks let me watch that. It was sort of a horror film, for a child.
I think my favorite scene was when the house falls on the witch and her striped socks roll up and disappear under the house.
I've watched it for as long as I can remember. I was also fascinated by that scene too. I LOVED the ruby slippers. We've got a lot of movie passes my hubby got from work so we're going to start going more often. The last one we saw was Trouble with the Curve. It was really good.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#11820 Feb 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
OK, now this is funny! Fake cancer, dozens of spouses, secret sisters and the standard tiny tools and fat azzes.
lol...you all had fun today.
*wave hand*
I'm defecting.....to Switzerland!

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#11821 Feb 20, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have 7 husbands now.
Are they housebroken?

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#11822 Feb 20, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
They tried to portray ME(!) as a non-bottomspanker!!!!!
They did what?!
Get the spam and nuts! We'll judge 'em till they can't take no more!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#11823 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot I'm a slut. It will be our 8th anniversary this year, been together as a couple for 9 years and have known each other for 11 years. The best guy in the world. All my friends love him and the majority are jealous because he treats me like a queen and I love him to death. Yet I'm a slut.
LOL!! It's funny how you got that word through the filter.
Seriously, I am so happy for you, Dazzle. That does NOT happen for everyone. I was so fortunate to be loved unconditionally and I thank God for that every day. Yet I've been labeled as "using" because I accepted that love. Funny, isn't it? We can be sister sluts!

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#11824 Feb 20, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Today I learned that my parents didn't raise me right AND they spoiled me into thinking I'm special. Oh, and Rose and I are related. So she must be special too.
That's great!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11825 Feb 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I'm looking forward to that. The Wiz. of Oz is the first movie I saw in "technicolor." It fascinated me and I still watch it at least once a year. I was sort of surprised my folks let me watch that. It was sort of a horror film, for a child.
An old gal like you must have been a child in 1939 when the film came out! This is to imply that you are currently quite old and therefore subject to ridicule.

#11826 Feb 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! It's funny how you got that word through the filter.
Seriously, I am so happy for you, Dazzle. That does NOT happen for everyone. I was so fortunate to be loved unconditionally and I thank God for that every day. Yet I've been labeled as "using" because I accepted that love. Funny, isn't it? We can be sister sluts!
We should maybe have a fancy filigree type SS monogram on our club jackets!!

#11827 Feb 20, 2013
Hi Mav!!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#11828 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched it for as long as I can remember. I was also fascinated by that scene too. I LOVED the ruby slippers. We've got a lot of movie passes my hubby got from work so we're going to start going more often. The last one we saw was Trouble with the Curve. It was really good.
I actually found a pair of pumps a few years back that we called my "ruby slippers." They were absolutely gorgeous. A deep ruby color with a little sparkle. I went to an event in them and this huge, clumsy oaf of a man backed up and stepped on one of my toes. It was a little thing, but I still remember that. I could never get the scuff out.
I'm behind in movies. I think this Sunday is the first Academy Awards I'll probably not watch because I don't think I've seen any of the movies. They're available On Demand, but I don't know if I'll catch up or not. It won't be the same as going to a theater, you know? I may watch just to see the gowns.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#11829 Feb 20, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>An old gal like you must have been a child in 1939 when the film came out! This is to imply that you are currently quite old and therefore subject to ridicule.
*turns up hearing aide*
"Why, sweetheart, you've grown soooo much! Come sit on my lap now, and tell me what you're up to, you big rascal, you!"

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#11830 Feb 20, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*wave hand*
I'm defecting.....to Switzerland!
LOL! Hi Maverick. I may catch that flight with you!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#11831 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
We should maybe have a fancy filigree type SS monogram on our club jackets!!
That's an excellent idea, Dazzle. The others will just think it means something like "secret sisterhood," but WE'LL know!

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#11832 Feb 20, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Hi Mav!!
Hi DD!

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#11833 Feb 20, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Hi Maverick. I may catch that flight with you!
Ssshh!
I'm using a fake Swedish accent to fool the Topix Secret Police. They'll never believe a Swede would defect to Switzerland.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#11834 Feb 21, 2013
Morning guys!!!

Hope you are all doing well and have a great day. Preparing, as much as one can, for a possible ice storm overnight.

Have to get the kitty some treats...and some for me, too.
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#11835 Feb 21, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
Almost.
According to whats his face, I'm a sociopath....and I'm pretentious.
Oh, the irony :b

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#11836 Feb 21, 2013
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost.
According to whats his face, I'm a sociopath....and I'm pretentious.
Oh, the irony :b
"verbose" (wink)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 19 min Becky 104
OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT DA-NOTICE BIGGEST IDENTITY... 1 hr Stuart Furness 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 18,529
Daniel Thomas 3 hr Summer 1
Mountain Lion in East Tn? (Feb '12) 12 hr R_mill 132
Jaw Dropping Commentary puts AARP on the Defense 16 hr benqq 1
in need of partners to start feeding hungry chi... 18 hr rick 8

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE