You better be on the mend~~
I've got big plans for us when you get out of the
hospital.
I've signed us up for a class, yep, we are going to
learn how to water ballet...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11073 Jan 31, 2013
Melter-downers are even exporting posts from this thread to others! This may well result in a thread deficit and a depression.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#11074 Jan 31, 2013
No one is melting Ferr. Speak English.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

With A Heart Of Gold

#11075 Jan 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
We all understand each other here dear. If the level of conversation is above you perhaps you should stay in one of your happy good morning threads.

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

South El Monte, CA

#11076 Jan 31, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
So, how's everybody today?
I see the local mod thread is having a mass melt-down today, with participants from all over Topixtown.
What's everybody else doing today?
I haven't been yet. Unusual for a Friday or is that par for the course? Are ad hominems in use?

Good morning Ferrerman!
I'm heading towards the workplace today to meet a friend and his new girlfriend (if I can't figure out a way to get out of it). Then dropping by the house for lunch. In Los Angeles, especially on a Friday, it's important that all transactions are completed by 2:00 if your heading out of town. Those freeways turn into parking lots.

Level 6

South El Monte, CA

#11077 Jan 31, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
Melter-downers are even exporting posts from this thread to others! This may well result in a thread deficit and a depression.
I'd like to take credit for that trend. Not the meltdowns but handing back the trash to the trash-ee. Green knees knows all about it

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#11078 Jan 31, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
So, how's everybody today?
I see the local mod thread is having a mass melt-down today, with participants from all over Topixtown.
What's everybody else doing today?
I laughed when I saw that! You can always tell when feelings have been hurt pretty badly when there's such an obvious huge effort made by so many to make it look as if they're all not bothered by anything at all;)

Doing great, thanks! Hope you are too. Heading out to do some real life stuff but I won't be posting while doing it. LMAO! That stuff was hilarious.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#11079 Jan 31, 2013
Good Morning Everyone!!

Richard, it's good to see you, sorry about the trailer and Jen getting hurt. Sending her healing thoughts!

#11080 Jan 31, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>I laughed when I saw that! You can always tell when feelings have been hurt pretty badly when there's such an obvious huge effort made by so many to make it look as if they're all not bothered by anything at all;)
Doing great, thanks! Hope you are too. Heading out to do some real life stuff but I won't be posting while doing it. LMAO! That stuff was hilarious.
You really need to work on your posting abilities. ;-)

Have a good day!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11081 Jan 31, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to work on your posting abilities. ;-)
Have a good day!
DD~~
She will if she signs up for the water ballet classes
with us.
We're waiting on ArtGal to get out of the hospital...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11082 Jan 31, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>I laughed when I saw that! You can always tell when feelings have been hurt pretty badly when there's such an obvious huge effort made by so many to make it look as if they're all not bothered by anything at all;)
It's Thursday. No one's feelings are hurt. Wasn't it YOU trying to negotiate last week over something like feelings, and other lunacies in your heads by proxy, Gertie? LOL. Failed.

#11083 Jan 31, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
DD~~
She will if she signs up for the water ballet classes
with us.
We're waiting on ArtGal to get out of the hospital...
Will you guys have matching swimsuits and swim caps? I'm thinking we can ultimately do a road show. Travel from city to city. I've got a friend who is a promoter. Only he's in Canada. But he does speak French and it's more than just bojour.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11084 Jan 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
LMAO!

What makes you think that Chris Tolles would respond to your come on?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11085 Jan 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>It's Thursday. No one's feelings are hurt. Wasn't it YOU trying to negotiate last week over something like feelings, and other lunacies in your heads by proxy, Gertie? LOL. Failed.
Why are you here? If you don't wish to fight with her, why come to a thread that is primarily peaceful to harass her?

Overall they respect your threads and don't come to your threads to harass you. Why not show them the same respect and not come to their threads to harass them?

There are plenty of other threads to troll on.

Just a saying.

Level 6

South El Monte, CA

#11086 Jan 31, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
Hello all. Thought I'd drop in for a minute to say hi and hope everyone is doing well. We had a slight accident while feeding cattle last Monday. One of the trailer axles broke on the right side and went over. I was able to jump clear, but Jen wasn't so lucky. It pulled the tractor sideways and put it on its side. Bounced her around in the cab pretty good. Bruised ribs, dislocated shoulder and a slight concussion. Brought her home from hospital yesterday. Doctor says she'll be back to her old self in a few weeks. She's a tough ol bird that one. All she could think of on the way to emergency, was whether or not the tractor would be ok. Lol. I assured her that she got the worst of it and that the tractor would be perfectly fine. She kept her cool when it was going over to the point of turning off the engine so that it wouldn't get damaged. I think I'll keep her around a bit longer.:-)
Ok folks, I'm off here again. Stay safe and I'll talk with you soon. Later.
Ps; If anyone talks to Ms ArtGal, tell her the Barlows are thinking of her. And that we wish her a speedy recovery.
Hello Richard. Nothing slight about it; sounds frightening. your wife sounds practical. Dislocated shoulder - ouch! I had a friend who worked as a groom for the saddlebred racing circuit. Traveling north to San Francisco and had something like that happen to her. Didn't kill her though. It was her taste for cocaine that did that a few years later. I miss her all these years later.

Take care and wishing a quick quick recovery for your wife

#11087 Jan 31, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here? If you don't wish to fight with her, why come to a thread that is primarily peaceful to harass her?
Overall they respect your threads and don't come to your threads to harass you. Why not show them the same respect and not come to their threads to harass them?
Just a saying.
I think she was trying to show off how proud she was knowing what day of the week it is.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11088 Jan 31, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
What makes you think that Chris Tolles would respond to your come on?
That wasn't a come on, Hawaii boy. LOLLOL
Do you hear voices?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11089 Jan 31, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she was trying to show off how proud she was knowing what day of the week it is.
She might have looked at a friend's underpants.

She herself has knowledge of what MONTH it is.

Change coming tomorrow!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11090 Jan 31, 2013
Bullcrap. As long as you mention, you'll get visits. Genius.
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a saying.
I'm sure all the pages and pages written here bitching about people is called trolling.

No fight. You're totally an afterthought and being nosey. NONE of this is even about you.

Level 6

South El Monte, CA

#11091 Jan 31, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to throw opportunity her way once in awhile. Considering the company she keeps and her level of literacy, it's obvious she's in need of affirmations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 1 hr Darly314 373
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,618
trans girl fun 4 hr Terron64 1
Mountain Lion in East Tn? (Feb '12) 12 hr Big griz 183
I'm too horny for my own good 17 hr Seduciary 5
Pizza inn 21 hr Seduciary 2
Myth or not White Male Privilege Wed Mark Rosenkranz 9
More from around the web