Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9268 Jan 8, 2013
LOL. You were the one offended by it. Did you read all the stuff in front of it. Your group is over here b*itching about Kevin and I for pages and that's not insecurity. LOL. How about your stupid obsession with the judgeits. Holy crapy, it wasn't either of us then.
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell you what it means but apparently you have major insecurities.*shrugs*

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#9269 Jan 8, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool! Know how I see your coming onto threads where you rarely post...acting as if you have any knowledge of what's happening or the people who post there? I see that as you trolling. Or you're suffering from dementia and think you're somewhere else. Because we all know you're not here enough for this to matter to you:)
She wanted to see Perse's comment about "knowing her parents though". I showed it to her and she got quiet.*shrugs*

Did you know Perse is now saying it was a mistype?=)

So let's keep count: She tried to troll me and failed. She tried to trol me with Politely Observant and failed. And she tried to troll me with GodSmacked and failed.

I feel like Charlie Sheen only without the Tiger's Blood, Copious amounts of drugs and alcohol, strippers and various STDs.

=)

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#9270 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
Welp, so much for me showing her the post, eh?
It's a troll. Always has been. Always will be.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9271 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
You know.... that is when they lost it. I dropped the anti_Ferrerman sentiment because I found you to be hysterical at times. I started to post here because it was a nice thread and then got a message asking if I was setting you guys up and when I responded no that I truly liked the thread, Shiznit got real.=P
I don't mind saying that, as soon as you did drop the anti-Ferrerman sentiment, your spankability shot up like a rocket! A lot of women should take note of that. It's cheaper and faster than a makeover. NO SURGERY!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#9272 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like: "I am one from your tribe. I know my parents though."
Being about mustaches on Native American women?
Or like when her phone autocorrected sharks to whales?
Exactly like that. And, of course, the whale comment was intended for a greybox although the post said "Ning women."

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9273 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
LOL. You were the one offended by it. Did you read all the stuff in front of it. Your group is over here b*itching about Kevin and I for pages and that's not insecurity. LOL. How about your stupid obsession with the judgeits. Holy crapy, it wasn't either of us then. <quoted text>
Excuse me, I do believe that your major insecurities are showing.=) You may want to either medicate or get a nose job. Your choice.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9274 Jan 8, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly like that. And, of course, the whale comment was intended for a greybox although the post said "Ning women."
Oh yes. And apparently I could have been a greybox last summer... because, you know, I'm meek and mild and hide behind socks and greys.*chortle*

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#9275 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
She wanted to see Perse's comment about "knowing her parents though". I showed it to her and she got quiet.*shrugs*
So let's keep count: She tried to troll me and failed. She tried to trol me with Politely Observant and failed. And she tried to troll me with GodSmacked and failed.
I feel like Charlie Sheen only without the Tiger's Blood, Copious amounts of drugs and alcohol, strippers and various STDs.
=)
Is Politely Observant her sock? That sock used to visit me occasionally on my hometown forum to dazzle me with its stupidity. It showed up around the same time that some a'hole decided to clone my account.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#9276 Jan 8, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Politely Observant her sock? That sock used to visit me occasionally on my hometown forum to dazzle me with its stupidity. It showed up around the same time that some a'hole decided to clone my account.
Well it only shows up when she isn't getting her way. It's so hard to keep whose sock is whose straight any longer. Shame that they just can't own their words, ya know?

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#9277 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
LOL. You were the one offended by it. Did you read all the stuff in front of it. Your group is over here b*itching about Kevin and I for pages and that's not insecurity. LOL. How about your stupid obsession with the judgeits. Holy crapy, it wasn't either of us then. <quoted text>
Then? LOL

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#9278 Jan 8, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure about that but Baby Legs is.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#9279 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it only shows up when she isn't getting her way. It's so hard to keep whose sock is whose straight any longer. Shame that they just can't own their words, ya know?
Well, that would explain why the PM sent to me by the clone had so many winkle faces in it.... ;-)

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#9281 Jan 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL now the conspiracy theories will fly.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Icno's Sock Drawer

#9282 Jan 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I knew about that one and XIXLeaXIX. But I recall he posting that he doesn't have any socks or use a proxy. Perhaps I'm not remembering correctly and I suppose it doesn't matter either way.

How have you been Dazzle? I didn't see you posting after I returned and was going to ask about you, but you finally surfaced.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#9283 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I responded to it on the other page.
And I quote: "I am one from your tribe. I know my parents though."
ArtGal, I didn't see that post earlier, and went ahead chatting about my daughter's AI heritage. I had no idea you're a foster child.
Hello everyone else. I had a long day and I'm just catching up. I see I missed therapy today, but it probably doesn't matter. I'm afraid the discussion is too advanced for me, too.
I'll now quietly excuse myself...I think that is my intent.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#9285 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
=)
No I am not trolling you at all. I do not have any other account besides this one and if you think the Politely Observant is me you are more than welcome to have this verified by the mod because unlike other posters I see no need in any other accounts.

I saw the post and do not see what you have assumed it means.

Topix is having some type of problem at the moment.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#9286 Jan 8, 2013
Hey! Are you more advanced individuals getting 'scripts?!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9287 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I do believe that your major insecurities are showing.=) You may want to either medicate or get a nose job. Your choice.
LOL. You sound like Barbi.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#9288 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL now the conspiracy theories will fly.
Only in your mind. I'm stating a well known fact.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Earth

#9289 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
=)
I saw she said that. Too bad that doesn't work when reading the conversation/posts in context. Just like it didn't work the last time.
Well, the night is still young. Old Abby Thermal One might make an appearance then you'll know you've really hit the big time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E05-001 Examcollection VCE 8 hr addisonjhon 1
Retrieving Deleted Thread 10 hr C Kersey 4
Word association game (Sep '12) 11 hr MAR 3,019
Kitty to mouth fingering 16 hr Mature Dude 29
play last word! (Aug '12) 17 hr -Sprocket- 396
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 17 hr -Sprocket- 8,517
**** Last post wins a prop **** New game .. rea... (Jul '12) 18 hr -Sprocket- 677