Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#9224 Jan 8, 2013
What really started all this was I was disloyal and re friended Kevin. Then Barbie decided I was ugly And wanted the world to know it. I never said the woman with ugly until recently.

“Can you see me now?”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9225 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point me to these posts because I would like to read this in context.
Why bother?
You'd just find an excuse to justify their behavior.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9226 Jan 8, 2013
I'm in the m-effing HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!

And NO steroids!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#9227 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just too advanced for you to follow you may consider the simplicity of others answers to follow along. I appreciate your enquiries
I can assure you that it is not even close to being to advanced for me. It's cute that you attempted to insult my intelligence, though. You're clearly "on a troll" tonight. ;)

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#9228 Jan 8, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Why bother?
You'd just find an excuse to justify their behavior.
Oh that is not true at all and Kevin himself will attest to that.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#9229 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did post here regularly you would be very AWARE of my past with Kevin because it occurred on this very forum. So yes I am a regular post on this forum.
You may not want me here however topix controls who can post and who cannot post and you have no barring on that. I see from your post you are accustom to controlling forums however this forum is not yours to control. If you do not like my posts then skip over them and do not respond.
I wish you well in all of your endeavors considering you ban for the behavior you partake in on topix and this is very telling about you as an admin and forum owner.
I have posted here for over a year and until last night my encounters with you had been pleasant. I had never seen you and Kevin have harsh words and I always thought you to be an independent thinker until I saw Pers direct you here and it became obvious you were trolling at their direction. Funny how you say you think "posters with multiple logins are only here to disrupt the thread" yet you take direction from those that have multiple logins as if you're their puppet on a string.

In the forums I've owned and administrated their making fun of people with cancer, posting pictures of a person's deceased spouse to harass was defined as unacceptable banable behavior. As you are aware Topix is a privately owned company and make their own rules. They have yet to define "unacceptable trolling" Until they do, no such thing exists in the Topix environment. It does not matter what may or may not be a generally accepted standard of behavior elsewhere or what you even think. Obviously, you fail to understand that.

You also fail to understand I still don't care what you think about me and you can try to insult me numerous times in as many different ways you want to but it won't matter. I don't care what you think of me. You are just a faceless nameless poster on a discussion forum and in my real life you really don't matter. Seems as if you are taking this discussion forum thing and your need to psychoanalyze people on a discussion forum too seriously.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#9230 Jan 8, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that it is not even close to being to advanced for me. It's cute that you attempted to insult my intelligence, though. You're clearly "on a troll" tonight. ;)
Charlie I am only pointing the obvious. I have no need to troll because I stand behind what I post word for word and want credit for everything I post.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#9231 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I am one from your tribe, I know my parents though. No mustaches.
There you go GS

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9232 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Hegel this works on other posters however I can assure you it doesn't work with me because I see this as a juvenile.
However, you think when you do it, it works on others? LMAO

You are just a delusional troll. Nothing more, and you're not very good at that. Your shtick is old and weak. Much like your thought process. Of course, that is on disply for all to see. LOL

It's very telling indeed.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#9233 Jan 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted here for over a year and until last night my encounters with you had been pleasant. I had never seen you and Kevin have harsh words and I always thought you to be an independent thinker until I saw Pers direct you here and it became obvious you were trolling at their direction. Funny how you say you think "posters with multiple logins are only here to disrupt the thread" yet you take direction from those that have multiple logins as if you're their puppet on a string.
In the forums I've owned and administrated their making fun of people with cancer, posting pictures of a person's deceased spouse to harass was defined as unacceptable banable behavior. As you are aware Topix is a privately owned company and make their own rules. They have yet to define "unacceptable trolling" Until they do, no such thing exists in the Topix environment. It does not matter what may or may not be a generally accepted standard of behavior elsewhere or what you even think. Obviously, you fail to understand that.
You also fail to understand I still don't care what you think about me and you can try to insult me numerous times in as many different ways you want to but it won't matter. I don't care what you think of me. You are just a faceless nameless poster on a discussion forum and in my real life you really don't matter. Seems as if you are taking this discussion forum thing and your need to psychoanalyze people on a discussion forum too seriously.
Wait though... Perse has insecurities. She can do whatever she wants. Is that the section in the TOS I skipped over?

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9234 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
What really started all this was I was disloyal and re friended Kevin. Then Barbie decided I was ugly And wanted the world to know it. I never said the woman with ugly until recently.
What started this, is you are a crazy psychotic lunatic. Kevin had nothing to do with that. You were this way in VV before he ever got there and you're still this way. Don't blame your narcissistic idiocy on others. Own it, be proud of it, it's who you are.

How many years are you gonna cry about it? As funny as it is to me, others are tired of it.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#9235 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie I am only pointing the obvious. I have no need to troll because I stand behind what I post word for word and want credit for everything I post.
If you are merely pointing out what you believe to be obvious, it's safe to say that perception is not one of your strengths. I'm sure you have many others, though. ;)

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#9236 Jan 8, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted here for over a year and until last night my encounters with you had been pleasant. I had never seen you and Kevin have harsh words and I always thought you to be an independent thinker until I saw Pers direct you here and it became obvious you were trolling at their direction. Funny how you say you think "posters with multiple logins are only here to disrupt the thread" yet you take direction from those that have multiple logins as if you're their puppet on a string.
I stand by my words and do not allow others to guide me anywhere. IF you recall I responded to a deceptive post that I knew was deceptive from my own personal encounters with the poster.
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
In the forums I've owned and administrated their making fun of people with cancer, posting pictures of a person's deceased spouse to harass was defined as unacceptable banable behavior. As you are aware Topix is a privately owned company and make their own rules. They have yet to define "unacceptable trolling" Until they do, no such thing exists in the Topix environment. It does not matter what may or may not be a generally accepted standard of behavior elsewhere or what you even think. Obviously, you fail to understand that.
It is not what I think that matters it is how topix shows what is and is not acceptable and if you spend more time reading and less time badgering you would clearly understand how topix defines a troll because the admins have made it evident numerous times on several forums
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
You also fail to understand I still don't care what you think about me and you can try to insult me numerous times in as many different ways you want to but it won't matter. I don't care what you think of me. You are just a faceless nameless poster on a discussion forum and in my real life you really don't matter. Seems as if you are taking this discussion forum thing and your need to psychoanalyze people on a discussion forum too seriously.
If you did not care what I thought or posted you wouldn't spend as much time responding to my posts. I am only giving my observations and opinions as I have witnessed and read on topix.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#9237 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait though... Perse has insecurities. She can do whatever she wants. Is that the section in the TOS I skipped over?
I find it odd you'd try to redirect your behavior like you are here because that is not very becoming of a poster with your intellect.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9238 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is not true at all and Kevin himself will attest to that.
Yeah, because he has as much credibility as you, right? LMAO

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#9239 Jan 8, 2013
Welp, so much for me showing her the post, eh?

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#9240 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
What really started all this was I was disloyal and re friended Kevin. Then Barbie decided I was ugly And wanted the world to know it. I never said the woman with ugly until recently.
This is just too advanced for you to follow you may consider the simplicity of others answers to follow along. Appreciate these posts may be a little advanced for you considering.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#9241 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my words and do not allow others to guide me anywhere. IF you recall I responded to a deceptive post that I knew was deceptive from my own personal encounters with the poster.
<quoted text>
It is not what I think that matters it is how topix shows what is and is not acceptable and if you spend more time reading and less time badgering you would clearly understand how topix defines a troll because the admins have made it evident numerous times on several forums
<quoted text>
If you did not care what I thought or posted you wouldn't spend as much time responding to my posts. I am only giving my observations and opinions as I have witnessed and read on topix.
TLDC

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9242 Jan 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie I am only pointing the obvious. I have no need to troll because I stand behind what I post word for word and want credit for everything I post.
I assure you, you get credit for all the stupid psycho babble you posts.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9243 Jan 8, 2013
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait though... Perse has insecurities. She can do whatever she wants. Is that the section in the TOS I skipped over?
Apparently, we all did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 10 hr -Game Over- 1,510
Mountain Lion in East Tn? (Feb '12) Tue Patriot 179
Dr. Phil's episode on Mike who was abandoned as... (Aug '13) May 23 buck_eye 11
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) May 22 victum 282
Why is there White Male Privilege? May 20 Go Blue Forever 13
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) May 19 -Sprocket- 3,946
Carrie fields campbell- May 19 LilSister2010 1
More from around the web