Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9038 Jan 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy, you're nothing to be proud of ya old fart. LOL
On the contrary, Webbin, I'm actually quite proud of myself. I forgot to say, "Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: YOU!" Have you met her new boyfriend?

Location hidden

#9039 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Have you been driving by? <quoted text>I have not seen you in three and half years.
I know. Let's keep it that way.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#9040 Jan 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she? Rose has been in her thread harassing he for days.
What's good for the goose..
Chuck was being mean to me in my thread, so I am going to go harass Ed in his!

That will teach Chuck!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#9041 Jan 8, 2013
I'm stalking everyone, I'll sit outside all you son's a bitch's houses and snap pictures and take notes! lol

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#9042 Jan 8, 2013
Oh oh, it looks like Hegel's cockroach problem is back.

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#9043 Jan 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
I'm stalking everyone, I'll sit outside all you son's a bitch's houses and snap pictures and take notes! lol
*opens blinds*

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#9044 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I know right! Thank goodness BarbiA put that out there. Tell butch I want the "cute" picture she used on YELP to endorse that dump with. K?<quoted text>I never called YOU a thing. You must have been the graybox then? LOL
I call you butch, so you call Barbi butch. You have no imagination at all, do you Butch? LMAO

Try harder. LOL

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#9045 Jan 8, 2013
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin, Rose went there after you two posted here the last time you freaked out. Check the dates.
Are you hoping we follow you to every thread on every forum where you whine about us? Is this the new precedent you're trying to establish?
If everything on Topix makes you laugh this one little thread shouldn't bother you in the least. Read it and move on like the rest of the grown ups do.
I kept the peace. I try to get along and do with most posters. But when I come to this post first, and find those two have raided my favorite thread with their judge-its and silly commentary, I DON'T respond to either one of them. Persephone stalks me, puts negative judge-its on my comments wherever I go. And most recently has taken to harassing me with her ridiculous agist baloney. I don't ignore the comments. What I DO do, is take "her words and her issues" and paste them onto HER thread - which, mind you, is titled - "Persephone Needs a Thread of her Own"

If she and her boyfriend want to argue, do it on the mod 8 thread or on her own thread.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#9046 Jan 8, 2013
Good morning friends

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#9047 Jan 8, 2013
HI everyone, including RandMan, ArtGal, Hegel, and Maverick and whoever I left out, except for the uninvited...
I don't have much time today, so...

ArtGal, I love your duckface stunt! Know why? I know I'm always going on about her, but I'm my daughter's FB friend and every time I see new photos of her and her friends, they do that too their lips.
I finally asked her one day, "WHY are you all doing that? You have pretty lips! Are you trying to puff them out or something? It looks weird."
She looked kind of embarrassed...and then changed the subject.
I'm glad you're lampooning this practice.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#9048 Jan 8, 2013
Oops, left out Death Kitten, KP and Rickster. Oh, well. Hi and bye!!

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#9049 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
*ouch*
Knows what? I am trying to be nice. You don't like me, but ya'll are talking about me, so I figured you wanted to know me. You quit talking, and I go away. <quoted text>What did I miss this time?
So you have Kevin syndrome? Figures. Most insecure people do. LMAO

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#9050 Jan 8, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
HI everyone, including RandMan, ArtGal, Hegel, and Maverick and whoever I left out, except for the uninvited...
ArtGal, I love your duckface stunt! Know why? I know I'm always going on about her, but I'm my daughter's FB friend and every time I see new photos of her and her friends, they do that too their lips.
I finally asked her one day, "WHY are you all doing that? You have pretty lips! Are you trying to puff them out or something? It looks weird."
=) I am so glad people "Get" my strange sense of humor. Besides, ANYONE can take boring photos of flowers. I have to come up with 365 DIFFERENT duckfaces. 8 down *counts on fingers and toes* 357 to go... or is 58... is this a leap year?!?!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9051 Jan 8, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<jumping up and down, waving> I'm here too!

Location hidden

#9052 Jan 8, 2013
Hello Barbi and everybody!
Barbi A wrote:

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#9053 Jan 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Wow! What do think I was doing, besides being nice? <quoted text>Mans playing a nice fair game. You play, I play. Control is when YOU play, and I lose because I can't play.
Get it?
Don't think too much here.
Yep "nice" as in Narcissistic Idiot Causing Eruptions. Yes, you are trying to be N.I.C.E. You aren't very good at it. Well, except the narcissistic idiot part.

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#9054 Jan 8, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she? Rose has been in her thread harassing he for days.
What's good for the goose..
You finally admit your girlfriend is a dude. LOL

Hey fool, no one would have went to his boring thread if he didn't come here first. Your sense of justice is idiotic at best.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#9055 Jan 8, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
Good morning Barbi. Good to see you this morning.:)

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#9056 Jan 8, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor eye - hoof coordination.
LOL

“"yes"”

Level 6

Los Angeles

#9057 Jan 8, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>It has been quite a journey! We used to celebrate Easter Sunday at the Mission, and go visit the graveyard, which was nothing more than a mass grave in an area surrounded by an short wall of very old stones.
Her father had all the Indian features, too. Remember when she was born, the first thing I did was look at her nose! I was sooo grateful she didn't have that hooked nose! lol!
She has enough hair on her head to make three wigs! Beautiful, black glossy hair. A combo of Native American and European makes beautiful children, I hear, and I'll vouch for that!
I remember reading "Ishi, Last of his Tribe" and taking a class in California history only to discover that after gold was discovered, a bounty was placed on the heads of California Native people in Northern California. Unfortunately so much was lost culturally to original people through the mission system; more then other tribes. Will she be able to receive compensation in the gaming industry?

I have family buried at the San Gabriel Mission but not for being Indian (but for being dead lol).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you SEE? 4 min -Sprocket- 360
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 1 hr Tony17 6
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr Honest Babe 910
lottery language. 4 hr Bree_Z 5
Have You Ever Been Shadow Banned?... (Aug '11) 5 hr Bree_Z 273
Hay 12 hr Slick 1
People on TV are looking ugly... 12 hr Noticer 1
More from around the web