Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#8337 Dec 29, 2012
No. You aren't telling the truth.
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts don't it?
:)
You do sound a little feminina though. Try the roll on.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8338 Dec 29, 2012
I remember you said you didn't know a couple of weeks ago. You can't do it because you don't have any juevos.
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that booze/memory thing again. That must really be bad to not be able to remember anything. You poor thing. LOL
Come on lady. Come to my thread and tell me the truth. What happened. Send a message. You can't do it can you.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8339 Dec 29, 2012
Only answering your posts, lady. Even Randman is more of a man than you.
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wanting my attention, don't you? Keep wanting. LOL
God doesn't like it when you're angry. He's very disappointed in you right now.
I wish you could know him. He loves you.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

for president

#8341 Dec 29, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
We're supposed to be getting a storm tonight too, Rose, and it's cold as hell here in Concord. I thought they said rain by early evening, but it's still dry so far. It'll probably start pouring just as I leave to drive home.
I didn't know you were on the East Coast. I bet it is cold. In Los Angeles it always takes folks a while to wrap their head around the idea that it's chilly. Last night I saw a kid wearing a t-shirt out with his girlfriend. Get a clue child!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8342 Dec 29, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, no! The only ones who wear those around here are the guys and girls riding those little motorcycles - I believe they're called "crotch rockets?" Funniest new term I've heard. Oh, that and "ratchet." Have you heard that yet?
Yes, I had to dig out my old Diesel athletic shoes because they're all leather, just to keep my toes warm! And wear double socks.
I haven't heard "ratchet" yet. There used to be a "Nurse Ratchet" on the Chicago Forum but, she didn't exactly call herself that... Anyway, I remember living in New Orleans one Winter when it got cold around Xmas. The folks who had fur coats LOVED IT! They didn't get a lot of opportunities.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8343 Dec 29, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
No. You aren't telling the truth. <quoted text>
You do sound a little feminina though. Try the roll on.
You're running out of steam, cupcake. LOL

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

for president

#8344 Dec 29, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>"Leaves of three, let it be, let it be, let it be..."
A popular Beatles tune.
Was it? what album? The last case of Poison Oak I received was in the fall when the leaves had fallen. Even as a twigs the stuff is noxious.

Several hours back I suggested peace through ignoring the trolls. When I saw it wasn't forth coming, I left the thread. Since i can't figure out the tracker (feel free to give me a dim bulb) I don't know if anyone tried to converse with me. That said - I managed to spend 42 dollars at the 99 cent store. Not an easy thing to do. No cat scratch things at the thrift store but I did pass on a vintage mid century table chair. I'm trying to find a match for the one I've got and although that one isn't it, it did seem like it could have worked out. After all, my dishes don't match. Anyhow, now I have a case of buyers regret for not buying. bet it's gone now.

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#8345 Dec 29, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
I remember you said you didn't know a couple of weeks ago. You can't do it because you don't have any juevos. <quoted text>Come on lady. Come to my thread and tell me the truth. What happened. Send a message. You can't do it can you.
Is this supposed to be taunting? You're terrible at it.

If you were a lady your posts might hurt my feelings. However, you ain't no lady. You're just a worm. Always were, always will be.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

for president

#8347 Dec 29, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I'm immune to it, and thank God since all I did growing up was playing in the woods. But, I remember one of my brothers was horribly stricken and his entire body would swell up. He would beg to take a hot shower, but Dad wouldn't let him. He actually had to go to the doctor because even his face would swell.
Yes, I was going to comment that hot water is the worse thing you can do because it opens the skin pores and spreads it. But I was busy with some foolishness.
You are very lucky. I've been told that native Americans are also immune to it.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#8348 Dec 29, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm still here, unfortunately. I WAS in the mood for a rolled one and a cold one, but now I think I'm just going to go home and see if there's anything on TV tonight. If not, I have a couple of movies recorded.(Besides, Toby gets extra "frisky" when it's cold and his sister is not too happy about it. I need to keep an eye on him. You remember Toby, don't you? Gawd.)
I've got to be back here in the morning. And, yes, it's supposed to be raining through tomorrow...again.
Oh, you poor thing. That drive!
Yes, "Toby, she's your SISTER!" lol!!
Anyway, if you have to work tomorrow you might was well settle in with some comfort food and a good movie. And, drive carefully!

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

for president

#8350 Dec 29, 2012
A fond farewell for the evening one and all. Still trying to recover from this cold so I think I'll crawl into bed and fall asleep with the kitty girl

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8351 Dec 29, 2012
Nope. You can't do it. But your lines are familiar. You think of him a lot don't you. His works.
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running out of steam, cupcake. LOL
Classic.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8352 Dec 29, 2012
No taunting, an opportunity. Be a man and tell me.
Thee_Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to be taunting? You're terrible at it.
If you were a lady your posts might hurt my feelings. However, you ain't no lady. You're just a worm. Always were, always will be.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

for president

#8353 Dec 29, 2012

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#8354 Dec 29, 2012
You can't tell the truth either.
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try dragging my name through your crap, "Perse." Avoid me.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8355 Dec 29, 2012
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were on the East Coast. I bet it is cold. In Los Angeles it always takes folks a while to wrap their head around the idea that it's chilly. Last night I saw a kid wearing a t-shirt out with his girlfriend. Get a clue child!
You see a lot of people under-dressed here too. They might go from a warm house to a warm car in a warm garage to a warm job or store and wanna look casual while doing it. As Richard points out, stuff can happen on the roads. You might have to change a tire or otherwise breakdown. You just never know...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#8356 Dec 29, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard "ratchet" yet. There used to be a "Nurse Ratchet" on the Chicago Forum but, she didn't exactly call herself that... Anyway, I remember living in New Orleans one Winter when it got cold around Xmas. The folks who had fur coats LOVED IT! They didn't get a lot of opportunities.
Yes, I found out from my nieces on Christmas it's for ghetto people with grills. I had to have them explain what a grill, was too!
How cool that you lived in New Orleans! Did you get to do Mardi Gras? That's something I've always wanted to experience.
I do have a rabbit fur coat, but I don't like the collar so I don't bother with it. I hate fabric around my neck.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#8357 Dec 29, 2012
Rose of Tralee wrote:
A fond farewell for the evening one and all. Still trying to recover from this cold so I think I'll crawl into bed and fall asleep with the kitty girl
Hope you feel better tomorrow, Rose!

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Location hidden

#8358 Dec 29, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
Only answering your posts, lady. Even Randman is more of a man than you. <quoted text>I wish you could know him. He loves you.
You're not answering my posts silly. You're asking me to tell you your past. It's a shame you can't remember it. Then again, it's not that memorable. Which is why I won't waste my time doing it.

Keep working on that taunting thing. You might get it one day. Just remember, God is watching.

LOL

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

for president

#8359 Dec 29, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm in Concord, Cali. Across the bay from S. Francisco. I meant it was cold as hell for N. California. At least it feels like it to me. I've been running my heat every night. PG&E is gonna love me.
Oops - truly, I thought you were from California - crown me stupid lol Concord threw me. Guess the storm that passed you is now on it's way to drench us. It's all good

again

V V V

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1212/ZetaOph_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poinciana Crane to Close (Mar '12) 1 hr Darhlene 3
Gay Guys SC 3 hr bp19bp19 585
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 6 hr CJ Rocker 5,087
end of a democracy 10 hr North Mountain 2
Have Any of You Straight Guys Jerked Off With A... 11 hr FireyFellow44 3
Looking for Snapchat girls 11 hr Crazymonkeys42 1
Snapchat 2016 17 hr Dec1016 44
More from around the web