“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#6964 Dec 12, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't~~
That would eliminate some fun people and leave others sitting around the campfire listening to a bunch of crypticism.
Personally, I like full sentences...
Excellent point! I would not have thought of that.
cb9rt

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#6965 Dec 12, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we could bring an axe for exhibition chopping, just for you girls, but that's an awful lot of work for just one chunk of wood. Since we'll be partying till the sun comes up, we'll need a lot of firewood. Besides, chain saws are fun to play with.(Just ask Erin.) Troll Doll says she wants to try it.
I guess sleeping arrangements will depend on how well everybody gets along. That's gonna be interesting.
I hope somebody remembers aspirin and Tums.
Should we invite one of the mods? You know, in case somebody needs to be removed?
I'll be in charge of nursing! I just might bring my nurse outfit, just for fun, too! Lots of Tylenol, iodine and, of course, a thermometer!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi and Baron

#6966 Dec 12, 2012
Do you all know this is the last time we'll ever see this date again?
12/12/12

It feels kind of weird when you think about it. And it's just because we have calendars.

_RandMan_

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6967 Dec 12, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be in charge of nursing! I just might bring my nurse outfit, just for fun, too! Lots of Tylenol, iodine and, of course, a thermometer!
Now you're talking!! This is gonna be the best road trip ever.

_RandMan_

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6968 Dec 12, 2012
I was thinking that maybe Richard could bring one his big rigs. Bertie and FC can drive it and the rest of us can ride in the trailer like illegal aliens. Of course we're gonna need a full bar in there along with a good stereo. And porta-potties. Can't forget them.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#6969 Dec 12, 2012
Happy 12/12/12 everyone. I was reading in the local paper about a boy who turns twelve today. I wonder what his lucky number is?

So we're all heading to the mines this spring to seek our fortune? It's not quite pirating but I'll give it a shot. Somewhere I have a recipe for a killer breakfast casserole for my dutch oven.

I suggest we keep this trip quiet. No telling what trolls and desperado's will follow to disrupt our excursion. I don't want some arse harping on me the whole trip telling me what I'm doing wrong.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6970 Dec 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Troll Doll ... I don't cook ... sitting here trying to figure out what a "dutch oven" is, lol ...
The Texas Rangers pitcher of course! Lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6971 Dec 12, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I've lived in California for over thirty years and I've never made it up to Bodie. Every year I tell myself I'm going but I haven't made it yet. Some friends told me it's a tough drive up there. It's a just a one-lane dirt road going up into the mountains and Bodie is way the hell up there. Everybody I know who's been there say it's well worth the trip.
Sounds like a good place to house the homeless! Lol

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#6972 Dec 12, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
Happy 12/12/12 everyone. I was reading in the local paper about a boy who turns twelve today. I wonder what his lucky number is?
So we're all heading to the mines this spring to seek our fortune? It's not quite pirating but I'll give it a shot. Somewhere I have a recipe for a killer breakfast casserole for my dutch oven.
I suggest we keep this trip quiet. No telling what trolls and desperado's will follow to disrupt our excursion. I don't want some arse harping on me the whole trip telling me what I'm doing wrong.
In my neck of the woods, the big news story is about a couple who are getting married today, 12/12/12 at 12:12 pm. They are exchanging vows which are, you guessed it, 12 words long.

People are so strange.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#6973 Dec 12, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
I was thinking that maybe Richard could bring one his big rigs. Bertie and FC can drive it and the rest of us can ride in the trailer like illegal aliens. Of course we're gonna need a full bar in there along with a good stereo. And porta-potties. Can't forget them.
I made orea balls and buckeyes... shall I bring the confections?

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#6974 Dec 12, 2012
*oreo stupid autocorrect

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#6975 Dec 12, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
In my neck of the woods, the big news story is about a couple who are getting married today, 12/12/12 at 12:12 pm. They are exchanging vows which are, you guessed it, 12 words long.
People are so strange.
I'll bet they're planning on having a dozen children too.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6978 Dec 12, 2012
Is there room for a hot tub or shower stall in the trailer?

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#6980 Dec 12, 2012
Are you guys sure this trip is a good idea? I mean, aren't we all too old to be galavanting like the younger, physically active folk around here? Hell, even if I wasn't so old I'm sure I couldn't get my lard ass up on the ....ass or into the big rig.

I'll bring the Mad Libs and a couple cases of beer:)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6982 Dec 12, 2012
Hegel wrote:
Are you guys sure this trip is a good idea? I mean, aren't we all too old to be galavanting like the younger, physically active folk around here? Hell, even if I wasn't so old I'm sure I couldn't get my lard ass up on the ....ass or into the big rig.
I'll bring the Mad Libs and a couple cases of beer:)
I still galavant~~
I just limp when I do it...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6983 Dec 12, 2012
Cov does not do camping, but if you have a trailer all hooked up with the amenities, I could go for that. I don't like sleeping out under the stars, bathing in creeks, and I won't even go into how I have to have decent bathroom facilities. I had to do all that stuff as a kid and didn't like it then. But I can roast marshmallows and hot dogs over a campfire like nobody's business! And I do have experience with a dutch oven.

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#6984 Dec 12, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, please. And I know you have a lot of them since you've been baking since August!
HAHA

Well, truth be told, I bake year round... it's one of my favorite things to do.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#6988 Dec 12, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I still galavant~~
I just limp when I do it...
LOL! I'm sure there will be plenty of ramps and grab bars everywhere. Worst comes to worst they can just roll us.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#6989 Dec 12, 2012
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I'm sure there will be plenty of ramps and grab bars everywhere. Worst comes to worst they can just roll us.
HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP...

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#6990 Dec 12, 2012
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I'm sure there will be plenty of ramps and grab bars everywhere. Worst comes to worst they can just roll us.
Don't let Ruby fool you--she's got a fully-decked out Hoveround. Turbo-charged, running lights, power brakes, 5 speed transmission, rack and pinion steering. And man oh man, can she pop a wheelie on that thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Denise Smoot? 26 min Lisa g 1
I need men's opinion please! 1 hr James 2
Wife makes me wear her dirty thongs. 1 hr James 42
Solar Eclipse set for Monday 8/21/17 3 hr tommurtha 2
Play "end of word" (May '12) 5 hr Junket 323
Men; Do U like the pubic hair resurgence on Wom... 12 hr North Mountain 10
Can guys between the ages 15-19 r*pe a woman in... (Mar '14) 14 hr North Mountain 5
More from around the web