Books, Recipes, Gardening AND

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6901 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! OK I just took a closer look. Looked like he was poised to smack mom on her right cheek, but he was waving, the crop in his left hand.
Where is Ferrerman during this analysis?
Maybe 'Mom' gets a spank, and the kids get the crop! I laughed out loud when I noticed it though.

Location hidden

#6902 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I like this thread because we can actually have discussions and we're not required to say good morning and good night to every flucking poster.
Finally, I promise I won't ask you how to cook a chicken.
Right? We talk about Dads whipping their wife and kids for the family Christmas photo! Can you imagine what their newsy letter is like?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6903 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! OK I just took a closer look. Looked like he was poised to smack mom on her right cheek, but he was waving, the crop in his left hand.
Where is Ferrerman during this analysis?
I'm thinking: "Don't be spanking mom in front of the kids!" But, to be Ferrer, the mom was behind the kids.

A riding crop is only for "Ladies Choice Saturday Night"- leastways, around here.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#6904 Dec 11, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
I liked the prison one...
ArtGal, how are you holding up? Christmas can be so difficult when you're sick, I know.
Do you drink coffee? If so, send someone to Starbucks and pick up a pound of the Christmas Blend espresso roast. There's the Christmas blend in the red bag, and the Christmas blend espresso roast in the purple bag.
I'm tyring it right now and it's heavenly. They run out of that stuff fast, too, and don't replace it.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#6905 Dec 11, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe 'Mom' gets a spank, and the kids get the crop! I laughed out loud when I noticed it though.
LOL! I imagine the hand is the starter spanking and the crop is for the hardcore, if she doesn't move fast enough! LMAO!

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#6906 Dec 11, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking: "Don't be spanking mom in front of the kids!" But, to be Ferrer, the mom was behind the kids.
A riding crop is only for "Ladies Choice Saturday Night"- leastways, around here.
Ah, our certified Spankologist has arrived, right on schedule! Thank you for clearing this up, Ferrerman.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6907 Dec 11, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh...CHICK FIGHT!!!!!!
Did someone say 'CHICK FIGHT?!?!?!?!

I'll get the jello!!!!

Ok, we need rules. But first, will this event be clothed or unclothed? That's very important info needed for the adoption of rules. And do we have any volunteers for the position of referee?

Location hidden

#6908 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I imagine the hand is the starter spanking and the crop is for the hardcore, if she doesn't move fast enough! LMAO!
"Git 'er done, Mamaaww!!"

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#6909 Dec 11, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get the jello!!!!
Ok, we need rules. But first, will this event be clothed or unclothed? That's very important info needed for the adoption of rules. And do we have any volunteers for the position of referee?
I can't volunteer, Richard. My butt is too big.
ArtGal has a lardass, too, so she's out.

Location hidden

#6910 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, our certified Spankologist has arrived, right on schedule! Thank you for clearing this up, Ferrerman.
<tips hat> I aim to please, young lady. My aim is true...

Location hidden

#6911 Dec 11, 2012

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#6912 Dec 11, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
Along those lines...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ao9WLBNcP6MXX
That's a beautiful song, Ferrerman. I never listened much to Elvis Costello. The meaning of the song interests me, as well.
I don't know who writes that stuff at the bottom, but I didn't get the impression, from the lyrics, that he means to kill her.

Location hidden

#6913 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>That's a beautiful song, Ferrerman. I never listened much to Elvis Costello. The meaning of the song interests me, as well.
I don't know who writes that stuff at the bottom, but I didn't get the impression, from the lyrics, that he means to kill her.
I'll have to look at the comments. The song never read like that to me either. They get trolls on youtube too.

There was a DJ back in the day in Chicago who played a lot of Elvis Costello who used to say, "If your Elvis is dead, try ours."
Rickster

United States

#6914 Dec 11, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get the jello!!!!
They made up....dammit.

_RandMan_

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6915 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it funny how we are? We're next door to all those cool ghost towns that cropped up during the mid-1800's Gold Rush and yet, we don't go. Or, at least I haven't. I think I've been to one or two.
One of these days I'm just going to plan it! Hey, we all should get together and go as a group. Wouldn't that be fun?
We'll need a designated driver!

_RandMan_

Location hidden

#6916 Dec 11, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>I can't volunteer, Richard. My butt is too big.
ArtGal has a lardass, too, so she's out.
Some guys like lardasses. I'll bet you've never heard any complaints. ArtGal either.

_RandMan_

Location hidden

#6917 Dec 11, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get the jello!!!!
Well... I'm an impartial kind of guy, Richard. I'd be honored. heh heh heh

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6918 Dec 11, 2012
_RandMan_ wrote:
<quoted text>We'll need a designated driver!
Hi Rand. I don't really drink, so for some reason people always make me the designated driver.

_RandMan_

Location hidden

#6919 Dec 11, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rand. I don't really drink, so for some reason people always make me the designated driver.
Well, then, it's you! Don't worry, I'll drink enough wine for both of us. I feel as if it's my duty, and I won't let you down. Maybe somebody will bring along some shine? Rickster seems to like it and I bet we could get Ruby and Cov to take a sip as well. We should rent a big van, huh?

They say in some of the houses you can see the table set for dinner. The people just left everything and walked away, never to go back.

_RandMan_

Location hidden

#6920 Dec 11, 2012
Somebody has to be the guardian of the cork screw. We don't want to start the climb up the mountains and find out there's no corkscrew! I might be able to gnaw through one but it'll take a while. ArtGal, can you bake cookies in a dutch oven? ROAD TRIP!! Who else is coming? Ruby? Cov? Cat? Richard? KP? RIcky? Who else wants to go see a real ghost town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 17 min Alex Nicole 3,875
Need A Prop? (Jun '11) 41 min Junket 24,811
the obscure hidden little downstairs pub for on... (Oct '11) 2 hr Voyeur 1,424
Troll Free (Jun '12) 3 hr Ricky F 26
Socks (Oct '11) 3 hr Ricky F 328
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr -Sprocket- 1,473
Is Increasing vertical jump Important? 5 hr Hey Jock NoBrain 4
More from around the web