|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't get pi$$ed at your cousin and try to stab him with one. I am still not sure who started it but we both had body pieces and we were going after each other. Mr Potato Head came up missing afterwards.
LOL ...

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>YIKES!!!!!!!!!!
Spielberg knew exactly how to exploit all those childhood fears.

And on that note, I'm going to say goodnight. It's been a looooong day.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

DazzleDat wrote:
Oh and covcas, thanks for your earlier posts about how today should be about giving thanks. I, for one, appreciated the effort.
ditto ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>Spielberg knew exactly how to exploit all those childhood fears.
And on that note, I'm going to say goodnight. It's been a looooong day.
Talk to you all tomorrow!
I'm watching the Michael Jackson special and then lights out for me as well ... Goodnight, Hegel! Sleep tight, dream light zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Goodnight Daz and all ... it was a very nice day ... 35-0 Pats over Jets at the half ... not very nice for the Jets ... had to turn it off ... Catch yall on the morrow ... Nite nite ... FC <3 ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Night FC. Night Hegel.

“Elegant Roses”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the Wizard of Oz... My youngest just found out on Wednesday that he will be playing the part of the Scarecrow in his school's production this spring. He also found out he was chosen as part of our county's all star choir and will be singing with our symphony in their Christmas show. All reasons for me to get better!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! My Danny surprised me with a visit. He is almost done with jump school at Ft. Benning. My husband knew he was coming but kept it a secret from me. It was so very hard not to jump out of bed and hug him when he walked into my room.
In other ArtGal news, minor setback with a spike in my bloodwork. But, this too shall pass.
I certainly hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with friends, family and food.
Wow! Except for the bloodwork part, that's fantastic news AG. So glad Danny was able to make it there. Our soldier boy comes home next week for a few days before going to Korea. I'm sure the little one here will be happy to see his daddy.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

DazzleDat wrote:
Night FC. Night Hegel.
Good morning, Daz ... Good morning Hegel ... yep, it's that time already ... can you believe it ... top of the morning to you ... and to everyone else ... hope you're enjoying your 4 day weekend! 55 out with a high of only 70 today ... nice! A nice walk around the park by the lake sounds good and hit the gym ... Wishing all here a lazy kind of day ... enjoy it! FC <3 ...

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Good morning everyone~~
Special shout out to AG & FC~~@@

Talking about what dolls, clowns, etc are the scariest in movies.
I remember my sister watching this in the 70's and
to this day it freaks her out.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
Goodnight Daz and all ... it was a very nice day ... 35-0 Pats over Jets at the half ... not very nice for the Jets ... had to turn it off ... Catch yall on the morrow ... Nite nite ... FC <3 ...
Flower-Child, I wen`t 0 for 3 with my picks yesterday :) So i`m sure glad I didn`t have money riding on any of those games!!

Howdy everyone hope y`all have a Great day!!

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Except for the bloodwork part, that's fantastic news AG. So glad Danny was able to make it there. Our soldier boy comes home next week for a few days before going to Korea. I'm sure the little one here will be happy to see his daddy.
So excited for you! It's always so neat to see the changes that happen in them thanks to the army values.=) Danny said there are rumors swirling around about a possible deployment in the near future.

Running a slight fever today so I'm not being sprung tomorrow.=(

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

A quick hello to all. Hope your thanksgiving went off as planned. Everything went off without a hitch here. No snow, but still expecting some more before the weekends over.
A big hello to Ms AG. Just do as the doctors say, and you'll be home in no time. The Barlows are pulling for you.
Briefly scanned thru some old posts and saw where someone asked how to drill glass. Check with your local glass shop, hardware store or craft store. One of them should have a 'diamond tip' drill bit just for glass.
Just thought I'd see if anyone was around. I'm going to go check the bubblers in the troughs and then relax for the rest of the day. Talk with you all Monday. Later.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Good afternoon~~
Thanks for the tip on drilling glass, Richard.

It feels like Sunday today.
Between the time change and holiday season starting I don't know which end is up.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1_BAY4pYRo0
Good morning everyone~~
Special shout out to AG & FC~~@@
Talking about what dolls, clowns, etc are the scariest in movies.
I remember my sister watching this in the 70's and
to this day it freaks her out.
Good morning, Ruby ... FC doesn't watch scary movies ... she's the Walt Disney type, LOL ... no, really! haha ... Have I been here since Thanksgiving? If not, hope you, your family and friends had a great time ... Have a good day and as Sofia Vergara says, "now go" lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Flower-Child, I wen`t 0 for 3 with my picks yesterday :) So i`m sure glad I didn`t have money riding on any of those games!!
Howdy everyone hope y`all have a Great day!!
Good morning Wabbit ... if and when you decide to have "money riding" on a game ... stick with me and you'll go places and be richer! LOL ... j/k ... I do know a little or something about the game AND the teams ... even better about BASEBALL woot woot! lol ...

Wishing yo a day filled with warmth, sunshine and lots of laughter! FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Except for the bloodwork part, that's fantastic news AG. So glad Danny was able to make it there. Our soldier boy comes home next week for a few days before going to Korea. I'm sure the little one here will be happy to see his daddy.
Congrats on your "soldier boy" ... please thank him for serving and protecting our country and shake his hand for me, covcas ... it means so very much to me and wish I was there to do it myself ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

ArtGal wrote:
<quoted text>
So excited for you! It's always so neat to see the changes that happen in them thanks to the army values.=) Danny said there are rumors swirling around about a possible deployment in the near future.
Running a slight fever today so I'm not being sprung tomorrow.=(
Feel better AG ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

*****Book Review*****

Not Young, Still Restless by Jeanne Cooper with Lindsay Harrison, A Memoir ...

Jeanne Cooper plays Katherine Chancellor on the Young and the Restless soap opera which has aired on CBS since 1973 and has been with the soap since its debut in '73 ... it was a very good book but you'd have to know her character and her previous films to appreciate the veracity of this book ... it's a tell all and there is no way you could blackmail because she'd just come right out and tell you all, lol ... if you know Mrs C from the Y&R, read the book, you'll be enlightened ... it was fun reading!...

“Elegant Roses”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on your "soldier boy" ... please thank him for serving and protecting our country and shake his hand for me, covcas ... it means so very much to me and wish I was there to do it myself ...
Thank you. I'll do it. He gets slightly embarrassed when people tell him thanks, but I just remind him that he's doing something important and to accept the thanks and feel proud.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I'll do it. He gets slightly embarrassed when people tell him thanks, but I just remind him that he's doing something important and to accept the thanks and feel proud.
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,541 - 5,560 of18,071
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Topix Forum right now

Search the Topix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Struggling101's Game Plan On Life With A Forced... 15 min Nope 427
Does anyone know that black guy on Carter? Is h... 1 hr Nope 2
risperdal risperdole 1 hr watch it can happen to y 46
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 2 hr DazzleDat 18,159
To Join Illuminati In Nigeria And Get Rich, Pop... 2 hr Prof Adebowale 2
School of nursing/mid-wiferyform ibadan,isstill... 2 hr Prof Adebowale 2
Upgrade your jamb score to 240 and abovecall_O7... 3 hr Prof Adebowale 2
•••
•••