“"maybe"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5487 Nov 14, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting~~
I sure plan on staying tuned, hope you keep us updated...
She just sent this link through Ruby

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx...

Thanks for the peanuts Zippy. Do you ever get tired of your idiocy? I do

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#5488 Nov 14, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>That's a new one for me! I'm not quite I get it.
Sorry. Perhaps it got lost in translation. Not really worth explaining because it's probably a British thing.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#5490 Nov 14, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>No worries. A lot of things get by me, actually. LOL
Do they? In that case a cyber immigrant stands no chance.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5493 Nov 14, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>The big story will be, "When did Obama know about this? Why did he keep it under wraps until AFTER the election? Why hasn't he resigned yet? Why DID that 49er game end in a tie? Why is Mr Ferrerman watching Fox news this morning when he CLAIMS to get all his Foxnews from Jon Stewart? Is Martha McCallum wearing panties- a DIRECT violation of Fox rules (except for Sean Hannity)??"
Questions...
But, bogus cancer charities are very, very wrong to do!
I say we dress ArtGal up in all camo, give her an m-16 and let her go all Rambo on them. Save a lot of tax dollars that will be spent on the investigation, and give AG something to do other than having to watch boring daytime tv. If we all chip in, we can even get her an H-1 with a 50 on top.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5494 Nov 14, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I think men are looking at this from a political point of view.
Women on the other hand are seething over her greed and entitlement and want to b****slap her...
I think what gets to me the most about this is, if true, they will have people who will defend their actions.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#5495 Nov 14, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you British?
Yeah, and I talk just like Hugh Grant.
How are you today, pray tell? Would you like to join me in a pot of finest loose leafed tea and a fresh cream scone?

Bet that gets lost in translation too!:-)

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#5497 Nov 14, 2012
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
This year, the youngest daughter will be in Germany with relatives there and the oldest son will be at my daughter in laws parents for thanksgiving. The rest will be together with us. For Christmas, we'll have the whole bunch.
My enjoyment of the holidays is watching my children and grandchildren. Hitching up a wagon and going out to find the perfect Christmas tree is the best part though. The grand kids think that if we cut a tree where the branches are off the ground a bit, will leave room under it for more presents. Just gotta love the way a child's mind works.
So, you have plans for the holidays? Anything special?
Nothing planned yet. With my family, there will be some kind of surprise. The last few years it's been, "Who is going to volunteer to host Thanksgiving?" Sometimes we don't know until the week before. Christmas is usually planned more carefully.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5498 Nov 14, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thankfully, you don't LOOK like Hugh Grant!(That would be weird.) I would love to join you!
My family emigrated here from England several generations ago. They all came from Somerset County southwest of London.
Hi RandMan. Someone in my family has finally started exploring my father's paternal side, which is getting pretty exciting. We're descendants of a family named Graaf, or Graff, and have gone as far back as 1583 Bavaria.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#5499 Nov 14, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thankfully, you don't LOOK like Hugh Grant!(That would be weird.) I would love to join you!
My family emigrated here from England several generations ago. They all came from Somerset County southwest of London.
Excellent! I'll put the kettle on and we can take a virtual trip to the land of your fathers. Fancy a peek at Wookey Hole?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5501 Nov 14, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Hi RandMan. Someone in my family has finally started exploring my father's paternal side, which is getting pretty exciting. We're descendants of a family named Graaf, or Graff, and have gone as far back as 1583 Bavaria.
My family has been here, pretty much since the Pilgrims. We should own the place! Well, we drink a bit...

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5502 Nov 14, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Barbi! It's pretty fascinating stuff to explore. You know last names for commoners have only been invented for a few hundred years and they were often either your occupation or the name of your village. In my family's case, it was the name of the place we came from in England. I had a college professor who was stationed there in WWII.
My maiden name, which I wish I could post but can't post here, indicates that we were slave owners in the south. What's so interesting about the Bavarian Graff family is that the MEN lived to be in their 80s and 90s! Absolutely amazing stuff.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5504 Nov 14, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>My family has been here, pretty much since the Pilgrims. We should own the place! Well, we drink a bit...
There are Irishmen on my mom's side, and the drinking thing is no myth. haha! So, oh well! I knew you were of good stock, being a Ferrerman and all.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5506 Nov 15, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I talk just like Hugh Grant.
How are you today, pray tell? Would you like to join me in a pot of finest loose leafed tea and a fresh cream scone?
Bet that gets lost in translation too!:-)
I can't believe he trashed a relationship with the extremely hot Elizabeth Hurley to go out with the nasty street prostitute. What a dumb ass he was! Of course he can still get any chick he wants, but Elizabeth was smoking hot!

Divine Brown and her Mick Jagger face! lol
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/27/art...
Mia

East Hampton, CT

#5507 Nov 15, 2012
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen Mia? Where did she go, I wonder.
Hi! I'm still alive and well :)
The storm clean up, followed by a minor surgery, have kept me busy these last couple of weeks.
How are you doing?
Did I miss anything? Any fights?;-)

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

With A Heart Of Gold

#5508 Nov 15, 2012
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
The storm clean up, followed by a minor surgery, have kept me busy these last couple of weeks.
How are you doing?
Holy cow Mia! I hope your surgery went well and you're back to normal from all the damage from Sandy. Did your area get hit hard? I was watching the news this morning and they are just starting to clean up in some areas. Mother Nature can be a real b!tch when she wants to be.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#5509 Nov 15, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow Mia! I hope your surgery went well and you're back to normal from all the damage from Sandy. Did your area get hit hard? I was watching the news this morning and they are just starting to clean up in some areas. Mother Nature can be a real b!tch when she wants to be.
And she always wins, especially when it involves water.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#5510 Nov 15, 2012
Good morning, everyone! I'll post this and then read back:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

I hope everyone participates!

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#5511 Nov 15, 2012
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you doing?
Welcome back, Mia:) I hope you're well and on the road to recovery in every way.

In the everlasting, all-consuming quest to WIN TOPIX AT ANY COST...there are always going to be fights. Were they interesting? No.

LOL

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5512 Nov 15, 2012
Mia wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you doing?
Hi Mia~I was worried you'd left us. Surgery is surgery and yes, some is less intrusive than others, but it's still too bad you had to undergo that and hope you're doing well.
Ask for Norco. They won't always give it to you, but you can always ask.
Of course there have been fights. The latest has involved a Bradley Cooper and a chicken. I haven't checked in on them this morning.

“Grrrrr”

Level 8

Barbi & Baron

#5513 Nov 15, 2012
Hegel wrote:
Good morning, everyone! I'll post this and then read back:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
I hope everyone participates!
Good morning Hegel. I'm sure Ferrerman got a jump on that yesterday and he's already busy this morning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr -Sprocket- 3,891
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 7 hr victim 259
White girls are starting to have a sexy booty b... (Jun '10) 10 hr Voyeur 50
Word association game (Sep '12) 16 hr Red_Forman 1,476
board Sun two by four 3
cheap tobacco jackson ohio really are cheap bas... Sat SierraDustin 1
Need A Prop? (Jun '11) Apr 29 Voyeur 24,815
More from around the web