-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#3319 Oct 6, 2012
Hegel wrote:
And all while you're on Topix.
I'm outta here. LOL
I can do multiple things at once if that suites your fancy :-)
ArtGal wrote:
Especially obsessing over Hegel, right?
When my obsess comes close to her obsesses, we'll talk. ;-)

xoxo

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3320 Oct 6, 2012
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I know a lot of people in the business and have participated in it as well from time to time. In it's own way, Los Angeles is an industry town in the same way that Detroit is. My neighbor works for Kirk Douglas, as well as my accountant. Another friend is a film scout for locations involving auto shoots, the girl I spoke of earlier briefly dated Pitt (called him dumb), my partner lived next to the musician Tom Waits and the other day I was at an event and was introduced to Jack Black. I guess you could say we cross pollinate around here.
Jack Black is the man.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3321 Oct 6, 2012
Is this a booze thread now?

Jack Black.

Absolute.

Whines By Kevin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3322 Oct 6, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
Is this a booze thread now?
Jack Black.
Absolute.
Whines By Kevin.
Don't forget the Cabernet Ferrvignon

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Since: May 11

Quackers 4 You

#3323 Oct 6, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
When my obsess comes close to her obsesses, we'll talk. ;-)
xoxo
Oh... 3rd grade logic. I love it! Well my mommy can beat up your daddy... So there! Neener, neener, neener.

Loves, Hugs and Cooties!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3324 Oct 6, 2012
Not 3rd grade logic.:-)

Me commenting on Hegel obsessing over me is still me commenting over her obsessing over me.

:-)

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#3325 Oct 6, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Not 3rd grade logic.:-)
Me commenting on Hegel obsessing over me is still me commenting over her obsessing over me.
:-)
I'm sorry, is 3rd grade logic too confusing for you?

You'll stop obsessing whenever your obsessing reaches the level hat you perceive her obsession was at... You're right... That may actually be kindergarten logic... I'll stop pulling your hair when you stop pulling my hair...

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#3326 Oct 6, 2012
PS I think it's cute that, in order to "prove your point", you use your app.=)

I think calling you Eddie Haskell is giving you too much credit, you are more like Dennis the Menace

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3327 Oct 6, 2012
Dumb.:-)

Have a nice day AG.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3328 Oct 6, 2012
Use my app? LOL what app is that?

ArtGal

“Operation Duck Face”

Quackers 4 You

#3329 Oct 6, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Dumb.:-)
Have a nice day AG.
Yep, your logic is.=)

Hope you have a wonderful night swingIng for the fences...

PS You know... The app you told me you had to manipulate the judge-its. It was probably the 3rd or 4th PM you ever sent me.=P

Well. I am off to dinner... Date night with my dear husband. See ya, kid!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3330 Oct 6, 2012
ArtGal wrote:
PS You know... The app you told me you had to manipulate the judge-its. It was probably the 3rd or 4th PM you ever sent me.=P
LOL no.. I said that said app can be used to manipulate them. You don't need it to do so however. It just automates it. The only thing I have used it for is Photo manipulation. Hell I could write a Automator script if I wanted to do that. ;-)

pps. I'm on my phone. I don't even see the judge-its. lololol

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3332 Oct 6, 2012
You should wait a few minutes before hitting reply ;-)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#3334 Oct 6, 2012
You argue about as well as Obama.

;-)

You in Denver? Altitude too high?

:D

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#3335 Oct 6, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I admired Henry Fonda as an actor but, he wasn't much of a father. It showed off screen.
I've heard that about other actors, too.
I think Bing Crosby's sons raked him over the coals in a book.
During that era, everything was so controlled by the movie moguls.
Everything was so staged when an article was printed on a movie star.

Location hidden

#3336 Oct 6, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that about other actors, too.
I think Bing Crosby's sons raked him over the coals in a book.
During that era, everything was so controlled by the movie moguls.
Everything was so staged when an article was printed on a movie star.
I've read that Bing was really abusive to his sons from his first marriage but, perhaps mellowed with his second round of kids. They had scandal sheets back in the day but certainly nothing like the TMZ of today. I kinda feel sorry for those that are stalked by photographers everywhere they go. They're just people. Jennifer Anniston walking her dog without make-up (her, not the dog) is not that interesting to me.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#3337 Oct 6, 2012
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
The one hitch Topix has left in banned accounts is to allow the prop mechanism to work. Personally I think it's about stirring the pot and creating more contention between commenters. Click Click Click Ching Ching Ching. I can't help but thing Topix would loose advertising revenue if word ever got out to their clients about what they're advertising budget is really paying for. Forget anti Chris blogs. Follow the money.
It is, but sloooooow. The first half is done. I'm going to work from home and prepare for production two which starts Monday or Tuesday. Temps will be around the low 70's.
I agree, Rose. Topix promotes contention in many ways. Their business model may have been different initially but they've found what works for them and now they're among the biggest cesspools on the Internet, and happily so. When I first posted here I was having a fairly decent discussion with a group of people but within a week a guy threatened me based on my political views. I had no idea that sort of thing was allowed here.

Maybe he did me a favor because I've kept all my info well hidden since then. I reported him but it did no good, and that's unfortunate because he went on to cause some real life problems for other people. Even then Topix didn't do anything. I guess he was good for business.

Sounds like things are coming together on your project. That's good! And the weather is sounding lots better which I know you'll appreciate. Good luck!

Location hidden

#3338 Oct 6, 2012
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, Rose. Topix promotes contention in many ways. Their business model may have been different initially but they've found what works for them and now they're among the biggest cesspools on the Internet, and happily so. When I first posted here I was having a fairly decent discussion with a group of people but within a week a guy threatened me based on my political views. I had no idea that sort of thing was allowed here.
Maybe he did me a favor because I've kept all my info well hidden since then. I reported him but it did no good, and that's unfortunate because he went on to cause some real life problems for other people. Even then Topix didn't do anything. I guess he was good for business.
Sounds like things are coming together on your project. That's good! And the weather is sounding lots better which I know you'll appreciate. Good luck!
Topix is able to borrow money from China based simply on PROJECTED anti-Ferrerman sentiment in any given quarter. Amazing.

Hegel

“The Force is with me”

Since: Mar 10

Earth

#3339 Oct 6, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is able to borrow money from China based simply on PROJECTED anti-Ferrerman sentiment in any given quarter. Amazing.
THAT'S how they do it! Figures...

LOL

Hey, I think Topix just dedicated a song to you, Ferrerman.

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#3340 Oct 6, 2012
Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>THAT'S how they do it! Figures...
LOL
Hey, I think Topix just dedicated a song to you, Ferrerman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ILA1HdwRnHoXX&feature=rel ated
That's sweet!

Me and Topix have had our ups and downs...Lord knows there's been some angry words...threats...I've made Topix cry...

But, every once in a while they do something like this...

Plus, they love the dirty stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bi skype 12 min Mike 4
Gay Snapchats! 45 min Mtrujillo69 245
I want an old perv to molest me in his white van 51 min MaryJane88 2
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 1 hr Recon Beeker 3,970
Need someone to talk to. Relationship problems ... 2 hr Samuel 7
Snapchat 2016 7 hr gt1racer3 4
Dirty k ik 8 hr ish1273 28
More from around the web