Need A Prop?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#26404 Jan 20, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Here was the point. Had you or anyone sent me a message and and asked me to remove it because they felt they had it first, I would have had no problem with that.
It's not that I had it first. It's that I MADE IT. It's not out there ANY PLACE else.
Had you msg'd me and asked if you could use it, I would have had no problems with it.

And don't lie again saying you got it elsewhere.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#26405 Jan 20, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you gave him that freedom. We should all be able to say what we are thinking.
Mrs Whitewater
No one said you couldn't.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#26406 Jan 20, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that I had it first. It's that I MADE IT. It's not out there ANY PLACE else.
Had you msg'd me and asked if you could use it, I would have had no problems with it.
And don't lie again saying you got it elsewhere.
Is it a COPYRIGHTED PHOTO? If not, NO ONE NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION......no law has been broken, maybe your feelings have been hurt......but no law and how could someone KNOW you created it? We're not FRUCKING mind readers!!!

Level 9

#26407 Jan 20, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Mrs, WW, please show me the site you got the image I made off of.
ps. It's not there.
You may have put the 1+ on it, but the button color and size is out on Google.....UNLESS you are claiming to have made them ALL a well.....sort of like this one:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...

Level 9

#26408 Jan 20, 2013
Did ya make this one to:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...

Seems the button is out on Google NO PROBLEM......we have photobase as well and can add to images.......again is topix's button LEGALLY REGISTERED AND COPYRIGHT PROTECTED......if not, you are just making an issue of it.

And again I DIDN'T KNOW you created it.......if we had, WE'D CERTAINLY not have touched it with a 10 foot pole!!!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#26409 Jan 20, 2013
Lmbo

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#26410 Jan 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a COPYRIGHTED PHOTO? If not, NO ONE NEEDS YOUR PERMISSION......no law has been broken, maybe your feelings have been hurt......but no law and how could someone KNOW you created it? We're not FRUCKING mind readers!!!
Did I say a law was broke? It doesn't matter if you knew or not. The polite thing would have been to ask.
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have put the 1+ on it, but the button color and size is out on Google.....UNLESS you are claiming to have made them ALL a well.....sort of like this one:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
No, I designed THE WHOLE THING

That one looks nothing like the image I made.
NorCal Native wrote:
Did ya make this one to:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...
Seems the button is out on Google NO PROBLEM......
Again, that's not my image.

You lied and said you got it off the internet. If what you did wasn't sketchy, you'd not have made up the lie that you found it on the net.

Why are you spazzing out about something YOU did?

You DID know that someone else was using that avatar because I posted with that sock all over this thread. ON THE SAME PAGE you posted on.

It sounds like me that you're just angry you got caught in a lie.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#26411 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T7313QD...

I'm sure you NEVER saw it. ;-)

Shortly after making that post you stole the avatar and used it as your own. Then tried to lie and say you just found it on the net, and had no idea anyone else was using it.

lol

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#26412 Jan 20, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Lmbo
She just keeps digging her hole deeper.

*shrug*

“Hello everyone :)”

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Plinkers Park, USA

#26414 Jan 20, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Lmbo
ROFLMBO

Plinka Plinka

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#26415 Jan 20, 2013
Points wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel so used!
It will be ok!
<3

Level 2

Plinkers Park, USA

#26416 Jan 20, 2013

Level 9

#26417 Jan 20, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say a law was broke? It doesn't matter if you knew or not. The polite thing would have been to ask.
<quoted text>
No, I designed THE WHOLE THING
That one looks nothing like the image I made.
<quoted text>
Again, that's not my image.
You lied and said you got it off the internet. If what you did wasn't sketchy, you'd not have made up the lie that you found it on the net.
Why are you spazzing out about something YOU did?
You DID know that someone else was using that avatar because I posted with that sock all over this thread. ON THE SAME PAGE you posted on.
It sounds like me that you're just angry you got caught in a lie.
Ask who? THE FLIPPING AIR? THE SPACE? WHAT? I've made avatars and have had an editor use it before.....NO BIGGIE and in fact it was pretty cool that this editor for topix found my avatar and used.......you on the hand are whining about a frucking picture THAT NO ONE KNEW WAS BEING USED BY A SOCK OF YOURS!!!

Now, I'm sorry your feeling got hurt and obviously bent outta shape, the issue is dead as far as I'm concern and I will waste NO MORE time with you on it!!!

Now, if you and your sockies want to post your silly judging icons on this post.....please KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!!

Level 9

#26418 Jan 20, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Sorry Kevin, I DIDN'T USE IT.....my wife did and she wouldn't have had she known you were going to make FEDERAL CASE out of it.

I have enough of my own avatars that I don't NEED to use one's by others.

Bye!!!

Level 9

#26419 Jan 20, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be ok!
<3
You do know that responding to one's self is not a healthy sign, right......you should seek help for your multiple personality disorder!

Level 2

Plinkers Park, USA

#26420 Jan 20, 2013
Plinka Plinka :)

“Friendly Plinkers”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26421 Jan 20, 2013
Plinka Plinka wrote:
Plinka Plinka :)
Hush! Be quiet.

Niners, Falcons fight for Super Bowl bid.

“on cheap wine”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26422 Jan 20, 2013
Little Plinkers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush! Be quiet.
Niners, Falcons fight for Super Bowl bid.
I'll be back

*nod*

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#26423 Jan 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Ask who? THE FLIPPING AIR? THE SPACE? WHAT? I've made avatars and have had an editor use it before.....NO BIGGIE and in fact it was pretty cool that this editor for topix found my avatar and used.......you on the hand are whining about a frucking picture THAT NO ONE KNEW WAS BEING USED BY A SOCK OF YOURS!!!
Jebus, again, you are lying. The only place that image is is on THAT account. It's nowhere else to be found.
Do you often attack people when getting caught in lies?
NorCal Native wrote:
Now, I'm sorry your feeling got hurt
Dishonest and projectionary .
NorCal Native wrote:
and obviously bent outta shape, the issue is dead as far as I'm concern
Yeah, I'd back slowly away if I was you too. You're making yourself look foolish

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#26424 Jan 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Kevin, I DIDN'T USE IT.....my wife did and she wouldn't have had she known you were going to make FEDERAL CASE out of it.
I have enough of my own avatars that I don't NEED to use one's by others.
Bye!!!
Federal case? I made a joke. Had she not lied and claimed that she found it on the net, I'd not be here making fun of her for lying about it.

And if it was no big deal, why did she lie in the first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need men's opinion please! 17 min James 2
Wife makes me wear her dirty thongs. 18 min James 42
Solar Eclipse set for Monday 8/21/17 2 hr tommurtha 2
Play "end of word" (May '12) 4 hr Junket 323
Men; Do U like the pubic hair resurgence on Wom... 11 hr North Mountain 10
Can guys between the ages 15-19 r*pe a woman in... (Mar '14) 13 hr North Mountain 5
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazzeliciouzz 20 hr hazzeliciouzz 1
More from around the web