Nice People only Forum

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Nitro, WV

#185 May 15, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, lady you did and that has been proven over and over. You do protest to much. lol 99% know you did and the 1% doesn't matter.
Nat is ALWAYS right. Even when he's wrong. You just have to accept that or be trolled. He can't stand any opposition.

It doesn't make him insecure. Really.

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

United States

#186 May 15, 2013
Hello Carl Bad. Time to make another thread for nice people? I knew when a certain Mr Molotov cocktail came a calling - this thread would be toast.

He's not nice

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

United States

#187 May 15, 2013
Boo Effing Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to fight on this thread? Don't you have enough fight threads? ;)
I share your opinion - he ruins everything he touches

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#190 May 15, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL now you tell me. I just finished my application.
Oh well.
LOL! I wonder who pinched his stash of women.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#191 May 15, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nat is ALWAYS right. Even when he's wrong. You just have to accept that or be trolled. He can't stand any opposition.
It doesn't make him insecure. Really.
I think it is funny when it trolls me. I don't even have to be here and it types about me. That is obsession.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#193 May 15, 2013
I'm getting teeth kicked in? LOL

All I see is a bunch of spazzy grey boxes.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#197 May 15, 2013
He has pretty teeth.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#199 May 15, 2013
Just like TM15 lied that I didn't report Mercy? LOL!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#201 May 15, 2013
Boo Effing Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ALWAYS right, but when I'm right and your friends are wrong, you NEVER admit it ;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL why don't you take these posts to a different thread? You change a few words, take them out of context and then try to make a point. I told you No means NO. Why can't you accept that? You just make yourself look more needy. People are laughing at you.
The men I know can accept the word No and feel no need to harass the woman. What is wrong with you? lol I know, you are no man.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#203 May 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I wonder who pinched his stash of women.
LOL It is just nat ruining a nice thread again. He uses a bunch of names but they all say the same thing. He can't hide even when he tries. He is trying to prove that I didn't tell him no, but I did. I don't believe it is the first time he has heard the word NO. I pity the ones he had PI on.

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#208 May 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Where ever Kevin goes there is hostility.
Is Hostility your real name? LOL

GtarMan
Level 8

Nitro, WV

#209 May 15, 2013
And it's "Wherever" ya illiterate nincompoop. ;-)

Level 4

New Market, IN

#211 May 15, 2013
Good Afternoon Carl and all the nice people on here..I'm making BLT's your all welcome to join me...mmmm good!
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#212 May 15, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
Hello Carl Bad. Time to make another thread for nice people? I knew when a certain Mr Molotov cocktail came a calling - this thread would be toast.
He's not nice
I started it as an experiment. I was stunned at how long it lasted.

Oh well, folks would rather participate in the car wreck than just watch.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#213 May 15, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Carl, it can still be a nice place.

It's a lot cooler here today. ;)

“Resist Persist Exist”

Level 6

United States

#214 May 15, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid so.

Do you ever walk that strand of beach near Richard Nixon's old beach compound? it leads down to San Anofre nuclear plant. I think you park near a fast food joint close to the opening of the military base. from there you walk over the 5 then follow a stream that leads to the ocean. I believe I saw a campground somewhere inland from there. Sounds like a nice little escape for a few days.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#215 May 15, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid so.
Do you ever walk that strand of beach near Richard Nixon's old beach compound? it leads down to San Anofre nuclear plant. I think you park near a fast food joint close to the opening of the military base. from there you walk over the 5 then follow a stream that leads to the ocean. I believe I saw a campground somewhere inland from there. Sounds like a nice little escape for a few days.
Hi Rose, I know exactly what you're talking about. I use to drive by there twice a week.
Looks like a very nice spot to camp out.

Level 4

New Market, IN

#219 May 15, 2013
Boo Effing Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's "you're" ya illiterate nincompoop. ;-)
Sorry, had to do it ;)
So your a expert on grammar also? WOW ..must be awesome to be such and expert at so many thing's. Have a nice day!

Level 4

New Market, IN

#222 May 15, 2013
Boo Effing Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...wait a minute. You're new here. How do YOU know what all I'm an expert at?!?
Be nice I am not going to judge you or anyone else on here ..but for what it's worth I never meant to upset anyone when I started posting here..have a nice evening ..

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#223 May 15, 2013
Boo Effing Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Change words? Out of context?
That's why the link is included, stupid, you nothing can be taken out of context.
Show one post where I asked you to do something and you said no.
You are stupid. I don't keep posts. It has been posted on topix 100 times. A lot of people have also told you that you are wrong. Take this to another thread and I will fight with you all day. The first thing you needed to do was say you didn't mean it the way you typed it, if you didn't. But no, you had to set out to make a liar out of me and it backfired. You have been crying every since. What a guy! Own up to it or just let it go. You bring it up every time. NO means NO. I will never agree to meet with you or even care to talk to you. Why can't you just accept that? I don't like the kind of person you are. I mostly don't like lying cowards, which you are. Get over it. Sheesh. Having said that, you can't shut me up and you can't make me run. You can only show the kind of person you are by continuing to harass me over something you said. I only told you NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I SEND NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz 3 min younger the better 2
Daddy's little girls 8 min anon 3
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 58 min Rickster-- 19,151
Is Pence the AntiChrist? 11 hr Blah-Blah 16
Post #f1??? (Aug '15) 14 hr pliezz 3
American & Allied Soldiers Rock! (Jun '11) Tue DENG 16,805
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Tue Princess Hey 5,672
More from around the web