Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2053 Jul 15, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and that's the $500.00 coverall bingo! Y'all have a good'n.
LOL

Hello Perfessor. I hope you stick around to chat with us.

:)

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2054 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. One year ago you and several of the other ladies were accusing gtarman and I of having an affair and helping Barbi to hide the Yelp harassment.
That's back up by the way.
Regardless of the color, the texture, or the smell, it is the same shit. Get over it and move on.

You and you alone have the right to be happy. It's a choice reasonable people with a smidgen of self-respect make for themselves. You don't have to ask permission. It is your choice. You can also choose to wallow in your self-deprecating anger and pity. You will never find true happiness by filling every moment with a sincere desire for combative discussions consumed with discontent.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2055 Jul 15, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you :)
You're very welcome, although I doubt it will change anything. Too bad.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#2056 Jul 15, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and that's the $500.00 coverall bingo! Y'all have a good'n.
Good to see you perfessor. I've missed posting with you.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2057 Jul 15, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and that's the $500.00 coverall bingo! Y'all have a good'n.
It's by good to see you perfessor! I've been very worried about you until I finally saw you the other night. Hope you're doing alright.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2058 Jul 15, 2013
^^^^ that's supposed to be "so" not by. I'm not sure what happens to my fingers on this iPad.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

...

#2059 Jul 15, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the color, the texture, or the smell, it is the same shit. Get over it and move on.
You and you alone have the right to be happy. It's a choice reasonable people with a smidgen of self-respect make for themselves. You don't have to ask permission. It is your choice. You can also choose to wallow in your self-deprecating anger and pity. You will never find true happiness by filling every moment with a sincere desire for combative discussions consumed with discontent.
Very well said. Good to see you Icn! How have you been?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2060 Jul 15, 2013
Shush. My post wasn't to you. I'm setting the record straight and yes I'm perfectly happy.
:)
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the color, the texture, or the smell, it is the same shit. Get over it and move on.
You and you alone have the right to be happy. It's a choice reasonable people with a smidgen of self-respect make for themselves. You don't have to ask permission. It is your choice. You can also choose to wallow in your self-deprecating anger and pity. You will never find true happiness by filling every moment with a sincere desire for combative discussions consumed with discontent.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2061 Jul 15, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said. Good to see you Icn! How have you been?
Thank you Dazzle! I've been good. How about you?

I rarely post anymore. I love reading the Diner thread and the BRG thread even though I don't post there until.....

When Hegel created the BRG thread she sent me a PM to post there. I explained that most of the time wherever I post I have a group of followers that tend to make unwanted and degrading comments. I didn't want to spoil her thread by having that type of turmoil there. I stayed away. I finally decided I would post there. I received a multitude of bad judge its and I knew if I attempted to post what would happen next. That was my only post there and I've never been back but I've continued to read and enjoy. Tonight I was appalled to say the least.

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2074 Jul 16, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
But she's not allowed? And you got all snarky with her, then told her to grow up.
How does that work out?
Where did I say she wasn't allowed? Spin Doc, you is way off base there.

All you do is destroy threads. People have left Topix because of YOU and Persephone and you don't seem to be able to grasp that tiny little concept.

So, I guess at some point in time ~~~~~~allllllll this~~~~~~ will be alllllll yours and Persephone's.

So, what'd you win, Kevin? It cost you every ounce of pride and respect, what was it worth?

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#2075 Jul 16, 2013
Verbose and wrong.

You seem to think that a lot of words = correct

You always seem to rant to just one side of it, while not saying a word to the other.

So excuse me if your post comes off as lying gabblygook shilling

I made fun of Nat. Of course you are going to come running in.

Surprised it wasn't troll doll.

Pers and I have never been as disruptive as Barbi's troll pet.

Again, I was complimenting Barbi last week. Said she was doing a good job of not stirring crap. Well at least not on the BRG thread.

I had no idea the ferret blog link she was posting all over BRG and other threads was filled with her, ferret and others libelous text ram ramblings. Now had they just kept it to themselves, that's one thing. But they plastered if all over Topix.

Is that dropping things? Letting go of the past? No. That's more obnoxious than anything pers or I have done.

I don't recall me or pers having people grey box the BRG thread all day long with sexually disgusting posts like Barbi's troll coward does.

So lets put things into perspective

And not be a fibbing shill.

“It's all in the mind”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Looneyville, TX

#2076 Jul 16, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
Verbose and wrong.
You seem to think that a lot of words = correct
You always seem to rant to just one side of it, while not saying a word to the other.
So excuse me if your post comes off as lying gabblygook shilling
I made fun of Nat. Of course you are going to come running in.
Surprised it wasn't troll doll.
Pers and I have never been as disruptive as Barbi's troll pet.
Again, I was complimenting Barbi last week. Said she was doing a good job of not stirring crap. Well at least not on the BRG thread.
I had no idea the ferret blog link she was posting all over BRG and other threads was filled with her, ferret and others libelous text ram ramblings. Now had they just kept it to themselves, that's one thing. But they plastered if all over Topix.
Is that dropping things? Letting go of the past? No. That's more obnoxious than anything pers or I have done.
I don't recall me or pers having people grey box the BRG thread all day long with sexually disgusting posts like Barbi's troll coward does.
So lets put things into perspective
And not be a fibbing shill.
Verbose and wrong?

An opinion is never wrong, Kevin. I'm entitled to my opinion just as you're entitled to yours.

Don't degrade what I say by claiming I "think" a lot of words = correct. What the hell's the difference in me putting my thoughts into 1 post and you making 50 posts to say what you want?

I have no idea who the gray box was on the BRG thread until Nat posted. I always recognize Nat. I do know I went to the blog you claim you're so butt hurt over and I saw nothing that would even remotely cause the outpouring of rage you and Persephone have exhibited. You can make no claims against that blog since you haven't read it. You have nothing to be upset over. If in fact, there's something there against you and I missed it, why are you raging here on Topix? Go there.

It's always something with you. You are incredible. I can't believe that someone with your wit and humor would deliberately choose to constantly be in a state of anger. My God Kevin, if this place upsets you that much, take a break. I certainly would and have. In fact, I'm here very little these days.

Now, you're back on ignore. I tend to dislike self righteous indignation.:)

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#2078 Jul 16, 2013
Norma Leigh Lucid wrote:
<quoted text>
Verbose and wrong?
An opinion is never wrong,
When you state them as fact they are.
Norma Leigh Lucid wrote:
I have no idea who the gray box was on the BRG thread until Nat posted. I always recognize Nat.
Not referring to Nat. See Icn, you have no idea what is going on.
Norma Leigh Lucid wrote:
I do know I went to the blog you claim you're so butt hurt over and I saw nothing that would even remotely cause the outpouring of rage you and Persephone have exhibited. You can make no claims against that blog since you haven't read it. You have nothing to be upset over. If in fact, there's something there against you and I missed it, why are you raging here on Topix? Go there.
It must have been recently removed or hidden. I was told by more than one person what was on it. Look at the comments section?
Norma Leigh Lucid wrote:
It's always something with you. You are incredible. I can't believe that someone with your wit and humor would deliberately choose to constantly be in a state of anger.
I'll take that as being your opinion. I'm not angry.
Norma Leigh Lucid wrote:
My God Kevin, if this place upsets you that much, take a break. I certainly would and have. In fact, I'm here very little these days.
Projectionary. If it upset me, I still wouldn't be here.
Norma Leigh Lucid wrote:
I tend to dislike self righteous indignation.:)
Then stop it.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#2079 Jul 16, 2013
Yoenis wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is crazy!
Up all night again.
It's the drugs.
Had to poo. Took phone with me because I got a msg. Stop stalking my life ;-)

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#2084 Jul 16, 2013
Hiya TM21!
Clean up once again, you could probably mop up the last 100 post.

Gee folks! This is the one place I can come without reading 20 pounds of BS. There is a tons of places out there to post, please don't ruin this one little corner of sanity.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2095 Jul 16, 2013
Bah!

Good morning TM21. Hope you and TM8 have a wonderful day.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2103 Jul 16, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? You make up a lot of chit Nat.
He does! Some of us aren't looking for date on topix either. You gotta wonder why they project so much. Lol.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2104 Jul 16, 2013
Repeating...
-Persephone- wrote:
Mr Destructo cannot take away what happened. There's no way to save his bacon. All over one old lady having a fit And make everyone believes her lies. She's not worth it guys. Every major troll tactic used tried has failed. No one cares if you win topix. Some of us namely me is not trolling. I do not grey box and I do not proxy. Wouldn't it be nice if you were sober too?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2105 Jul 16, 2013
By this Kev, who cares. Why can't you and Perse just have fun on Topix instead of arguing on every, single thread.

Oh well, you're going to do what you're going to do. Have fun with that.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Marietta, OH

#2106 Jul 16, 2013
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Kevin wouldn't like Susan turning on him too.
Your list of minions is dwindling.
Funny, I didn't take it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men think MAJORITY of white women love them 3 hr proudblkgirl 36
giving away a few copies of games i bought extra 4 hr gamerguy1127 1
Are divorced women attractive to men? 13 hr charlie 9
Word association game (Sep '12) Sat Female 39 761
no empathy for black people. why?!! Sat whatever 4
Black Cops Should Start Arresting White People... Sat justsayin 4
play last word! (Aug '12) Sat Female 39 170
More from around the web