Location hidden

#5438 Aug 21, 2013
TM21, please make them stop.
Chigger Chomper

Apo, AE

#5439 Aug 21, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you don't really have the facts straight. Yes, there was that stupid game on IR that I didn't want to play, that he actually concocted and posted before asking me, and foolishly, I went along. It's all in fun, right? But it got too serious. Eagle first told me he was getting a divorce, and that he was separated, but I still told him it wasn't right because he was married. I never asked him to leave his wife, as I didn't want a real life relationship with him. He even asked if he could come live with me at one point, and I refused.
He messaged me one morning, and told me he was having a heart attack. This was after I told him I didn't want a relationship, and we had been fighting. But I was concerned about him, and there again is where I made the mistake. Yes, I phoned him, hours later, because I didn't know what had happened to him. Nobody answered the phone, it went to voicemail. I never spoke to his wife, though he called me later just furious. She told him a woman from NM had called. I don't blame her for being upset, but again, we never spoke. He did call me one time though, while she was in the room, just to piss her off. I heard her yelling in the background, and I told him to never call me again.
You are not quite correct about the picture. He sent a picture that he took in the hospital of his groin area where they had inserted a catheter (he was naked). The picture with the bloody towel was completely different and taken at a different time. He sent that to me while the fight was raging on topix, and yes, he was naked with a blood soaked towel barely covering him, and it had nothing to do with his hospital stay. I was indeed disturbed by the photo.
You can believe his lies at this point, I really don't care. He harassed me in private and on topix, until I threatened to call the police. He threatened me publicly on topix, saying he was sending people "to straighten me out". I rejected eagle, and everything that played out was him trying to get even.
Why are you all resurrecting this two year old issue, now? I have many friends that helped me during that battle, and they know what I am saying is the truth. You, my masked enemy, don't matter. And you do not know, more than I do, what transpired in my real life with that sick perverted creep. Now drop it.
They know the truth as to what you told them. You were interested in eagle. You did get mad at him because of his wife. The towel picture was not a threat. You are just an angry old washed up drunk that doesn't like being had. Eagle is guilty of playing with your emotions. You're guilty of lying about him to get even.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5440 Aug 21, 2013
Chigger Chomper wrote:
<quoted text>
They know the truth as to what you told them. You were interested in eagle. You did get mad at him because of his wife. The towel picture was not a threat. You are just an angry old washed up drunk that doesn't like being had. Eagle is guilty of playing with your emotions. You're guilty of lying about him to get even.
You're wrong. I got mad that he used me to get to his wife. That's some pretty shitty behavior. Say what you want, I did not want him in my real life. If I'm the one trying to get even, why is it you guys that always bring this up, and have for years, when I tried everything to keep it off the threads? I knew he would turn on me. He's a pig, and has done this to numerous women. And I'm not sure where you get that I'm a drunk when I barely drink. Now you're just flinging unfounded insults. You know nothing about my real life.

Let it go. You believe his lies, I don't care. But I'm not lying.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5441 Aug 21, 2013
Have a nice day TM 21 and everyone.

“I might be a Lion”

Level 5

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#5442 Aug 21, 2013
Chigger Chomper wrote:
<quoted text>
So he was married and chasing women on Topix, but that's not wrong? Where do you come from?
-badboy-

Mason, OH

#5443 Aug 21, 2013
Chigger Chomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if I can remember that far back.
Don't strain your self

It appears to be hurting you badly
Chigger Chomper wrote:
Cat and Eagle ran around the immigration forum acting like a couple in love. It was a romance made in Topix heaven.
Nice exaggeration...

I see that brain fart is building up pressure

Maybe you need to clean your ears before you explode
Chigger Chomper wrote:
Eagle was telling you that he was going to leave his wife for you.
Her and a few others

That is his gig...

It seems to be backfiring on him

Lol
Chigger Chomper wrote:
Eagle ended up in the hospital, and you tried to call him. His wife answered the phone? Eagle then got irate at you for calling causing you to get mad? Am I remembering this correctly?
Partially, but you left out the death treats he sent during his mindless fits of rage for getting busted when someone he lied to felt sorry for him and attempted to see if he was ok

Eagle's lies always seem to get him into trouble
Chigger Chomper wrote:
Eagle then sent you a provocative picture of him half naked in an attempt to entice you and prove to you he had been hospitalized.
No decent person would send a disgusting picture like that to a lady...

Or is this something you didn't learn in society yet?
Chigger Chomper wrote:
A picture you later used against him claiming he was making death threats to you because the picture had a bloody towel in it.
Those wern't "claims"

The threats were written by him and seen by many

Including the authorities

It's rather pathetic when someonel like him attempts to scare the chit out of a woman then idiots like you seem to be all ok with that...

And as Satan said all it took was a "hi sweetie" and a song for all those feedbacks, by all so many to go away....
Chigger Chomper wrote:
After all, he just got out of the hospital. In other words, since Eagle lied to you about leaving his wife for you, you got even.
Accessing your memory seems to be hurting you more than you admit

The part where he threatened to kill her ina rather disgusting manner would make anyone angry, and seems to have slipped you outline here of the facts
Chigger Chomper wrote:
Most of us in the IR forums remember it all going down.
Most of you in that forum are rather ignorant anyway

Let's face it, any and all discussion in that thread dealt with some jackazzz calling a Hispanic some racial slur, and an angry Hispanic returning yet another racially biased insult back at the "white person"

So, which side of the mud slinging were you on, and which side wasn't she on?

Basically that is all this boils down to

She didn't like who you wanted her to like and you are pissed about it

Take your ignorance back there or at least try to think before you fail at your "memory recall" of the "known" facts concerning this lowlife who has been hassling her for well over two years now...

He is scorned and now has taken his rejection to the point of unhealthy insane obsession with yet another woman on topix that found out about his lies...

Lol

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#5444 Aug 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh grow up! YOU posted to me here and butted in about something that wasn't about you at all. Typical MO of yours though.
I don't care if you own freakin' Topix, buzz off from posting to ME. You're annoying, you lie and you distort what people post, and you like to control people.
I only came here from a link that Olive provided and said what I had to say about Slim. It was light-hearted and nothing more until YOU came along.
Buzz off.
You didn't have to come here at all invited or not.. Slim was doing just fine on his own..

Eagle
-badboy-

Mason, OH

#5445 Aug 21, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>So he was married and chasing women on Topix, but that's not wrong? Where do you come from?
Apparently from a cultural society that excepts such deviant behaviors would be my guess....

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#5446 Aug 21, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose. Good to see you.
His tough guy routine wasn't working, so he decided to sic Slim on me. It's all very juvenile and shows how little else they have to entertain them in their lives. You know, Slim is even making up lies about me and my family, it's libel really. Same game, year after year.
Your deranged.. I didn't send Slim to IT and surely not after you.. He left IR and I caught up to him here on this thread.. Yea I made a joke and he ran with it and all you fools took the bait..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#5447 Aug 21, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Here now calm down :) lol' Hi Rose :)
Morning Wabbit.. Long time no see..

Eagle

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5448 Aug 21, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
TM21, please make them stop.
Morning lovely Cat. Ignore the haters.

<3

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#5449 Aug 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Smeagle is a pathetic old man in a hoverround that comes on here, runs his sperm collector then threatens to shoot people. But, he sends the mod a "hi sweetie" and some song that any brokeback cowboy would be proud to share and she is insecure enough to let that undo all the other stuff. Because, if we have proven anything it is that people can say things to anyone they want out here without much reverb, unless they say it to a mod. Just the other day a gray box called TM8 some very vile names. Do you think that post is there now? Nope, gone in 60 seconds, and so is every comment that responded to it. That took some effort, however every comment that calls another woman the same names stays up forever, or at least the ones that respond to (therefore saving) it are still there.
Cat loses her CougarCiao sock, but UAE keeps Slim. Smeagle has dozens of socks but none of them are gone. This place is all about double standards. Learn to play the standards and all is well. Smeagle can't boss anyone around. He tries. He gains their trust, gets their info and then when they don't completely agree with him he shares the info he has. He is the lowest form of life, even in this shithole.
Hiya Rose
I only have one account that I am aware of.. If she lost a sock it must have been something she posted.. I and I am sure Slim had nothing to do with it..

Eagle

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5450 Aug 21, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>So he was married and chasing women on Topix, but that's not wrong? Where do you come from?
LOL

Morning YBC.

:)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#5451 Aug 21, 2013
Just Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Eagle! Topix is supposed to be fun, right? But when innocent posters suffer because of lies and bait and whining, then let the truth be posted.
*sniff, sniff*
What's that vile odor in here, Eagle? It smells like bait! It is bait (rotten bait)! yuck!!
I won't be able to stay here, Eagle, until the cleaning crew is done.
Let the truth continue to be posted for silent readers and innocent posters and viva the truth on topix!
Have a nice day, Eagle, and everyone who loves truth!
Just Slim
Good morning Slim.. You know what that rotten odor is and so does the rest of us IR posters..

You have a nice day as well..:-)

Eagle

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#5452 Aug 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what I "should" do.
See what I mean? You have control issues, Eagle.
*nod*

frig my lifes

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#5453 Aug 21, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
Eagle, you are pathetic for wanting this to continue. Get the hell over it and call your misinformed dogs off. You have used the PM feature to share private information of mine, and for a campaign to disparage me. You are violating the TOS in doing that.
I didn't bring any of this up.. The mods are free to read my PM's and prove you are lying here.. Outside of George the only PM's in my box is from ralff and his now banned accounts..

Eagle

Level 3

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#5454 Aug 21, 2013
Oh Hell , Eagles we all know what you did to Cat. She tried to warn me about being nice to you , I didn't take the advice , which was my screw up. You were horrible to her and said horrible things to and about her. Then when I stopped posting for a while Satan did something to upset you and he hurt your feelings and you started making threats towards me in an attempt to get even with him . And before you start with the provide proof shit again, you know it can't be done because the posts have been deleted and all that great stuff . You have proven what a disgusting poor excuse for a human .
-badboy-

Mason, OH

#5455 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to come here at all invited or not.. Slim was doing just fine on his own..
Eagle
Why aren't you having Just Slim- aka United American Eagles, Tom Pappas, and a dozen other gray box names speak for you?

Is it because she is a lady that rejected you?

Figured out you lied to her?

Seriously, why?

You are unable to deal with EVERY man, who, with little or no effort expended, tears up you weak little mind here on topix...

Such a big man you are...

Slap a lady and cower from a man

Pathetic....

But then again, that is the reason you are still able to post, when you made those threats, it was easily determined that you were in fact nothing of any consequence or even a viable threat to Cat..

You are nothing but a little person.

And I hope that enough ladies out there are reading what you are like, and hopefully will actually be spared the indignity of your ignorance.

But hey, I'm sure a song and a kizzazzz suck up will get you and Just Slim's account another day on topix

Ain't that right 21?

Lol

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#5456 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Slim.. You know what that rotten odor is ......Eagle
*nod*
it awl stemz frum yuns cuntrol isshoes!

frig my lifes!
-badboy-

Mason, OH

#5457 Aug 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deranged.. I didn't send Slim to IT and surely not after you.. He left IR and I caught up to him here on this thread.. Yea I made a joke and he ran with it and all you fools took the bait..
Eagle
Took the bait of what?

His "boner cream" is some magic cure all?

Or everyone you and he detests are lusting for his "BIG ONE."

Or his "butt" is some fascination to anyone but you two?

Thanks "again" for the conformation that Tom Pappas and United American Eagles is Just Slim and your part in it.

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 6 hr Honest Babe 1,514
Eagle's Nest.. (Jul '11) 7 hr EAGLE EYE1 6,708
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 15 hr victum 289
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Fri Alex Nicole 3,955
Aunt flirting with me? Thu connie 4
JOSH dial kayla buis hiv postive Thu satan 1
34 m looking to have bi curious fun Thu Bigorsmall 1
More from around the web