If you want to Argue over Anything ? ...
First Prev
of 170
Next Last
Tony17

United States

#3548 Mar 1, 2015
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You say you plan to off someone ??
Keep your lies straight. I never said I planned to off anyone. I said that had he murdered a son of mine I'd make him pay with his own life since we can't depend on our own sorry assed justice system. In reality though since we're black inaction is to be expected by the American justice system.
Tony17

United States

#3549 Mar 1, 2015
Lea, trust me. You should cease with the neme calling. That demonstrates that you've lost the debate and the best you can respond with is name calling. Your debate is weaker than water. Don't make me get salty. You really would not like me if I sank to your level.

“Very cute!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#3550 Mar 1, 2015
Giggling. It says nothing.

“Very cute!”

Level 1

United States

#3551 Mar 1, 2015
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your lies straight. I never said I planned to off anyone. I said that had he murdered a son of mine I'd make him pay with his own life since we can't depend on our own sorry assed justice system. In reality though since we're black inaction is to be expected by the American justice system.
You're not in charge.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#3552 Mar 1, 2015
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not in charge.
Yes I am! I thought you knew.

“Very cute!”

Level 1

United States

#3553 Mar 1, 2015
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am! I thought you knew.
Okie dokie. There s a great prison ministry for you should you decide to a doofus.

“Very cute!”

Level 1

United States

#3554 Mar 1, 2015
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie dokie. There s a great prison ministry for you should you decide to a doofus.
Be a doofus.

“Knowledge talks wisdom listens”

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3556 Jan 27, 2016
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell yeah, so would I!
Anonymous

Warner Robins, GA

#3558 Feb 2, 2016
Wabbit wrote:
That way you can quit getting ALL the topics off topic.
CRITICA.com .pa
Panama, Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Foreign citizens held in custody in Spain for money laundering
were contradicted

Jose Gonzalez Batista/Critica
Sunday, January 31, 2016 – 16:00
The legal counselor of Panama lawyer Ismael Gerli Champsaur, refuted any attacks and denied any accusations for alleged swindle and fraud reportedly filed during the last weeks by the Kokorev Maleeva family, arrested in Spain under charges and accusations of money laundering.
Rogelio Arosemena, counsel for the defense of Gerli Champsaur, claimed that the attacks made and statements given were part of an intimidation strategy aimed to prevent his client from appearing before the Spanish courts and make declarations as a witness within the proceedings brought against the Kokorev Maleeva.
Arosemena disclosed that the couple of Russian origin and nationalized Spanish, Vladimir Kokorev and Julia Maleeva, where arrested in September 2015 in Panama and extradited to Spain to face a proceeding for allegedly laundering $30 million, as they are being considered the front men of a former President of an Equatorial Guinea country.
Journalists have been “useful fools” and have made themselves of service to a group of local lawyers whose intentions were to “spread” a series of “”false and baseless” information against my client Gerli Champsaur; the only thing he did was to provide his professional services to the Kokorev couple.
The defense attorney indicated that his client gave his unconditional support to the Kokorev family when they arrived to this country and inclusive offered them his offices so that they would be able to comply with the requirements demanded by the authorities with the purpose of obtaining the residency. In this respect, there is a purchase-sale contract entered into regarding the use and lease of the offices of my client.
The contract bears the signatures of Gerli Champsaur and Vladimir Kokorev and all the moneys contributed by the foreign citizen were entirely returned to him by my client.“The Kokorev family is the one in delinquency with Gerli Champsaur and I can assure you that as of this date they owe him the amount of $800 thousand”, stated Arosemena.
“How would my client have the power to carry out the extraction of the Kokorev and have a money laundering proceeding brought against them”, indicated the attorney when stating that his client was indeed required by the Spanish authorities and testified before them and answered to their questioning. At present he has been asked again to declare and that is why they do not want him there”, said the lawyer.
Arosemena also called “false and unfounded” any reports about his client Gerli, regarding the alleged sale by one of his companies of estate 68326, registered in document 940914, location code 1801, located at Global Tower Building, 50 Street, to an entity known as Palm River Foundation for the amount of $305 thousand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 170
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Snapchats! 4 min tom 2
Showing mature gf pics to 40+ yo guys... 28 min Kylewilson63 2
Guys, sharing curvy, Gorgeous Latina wife pics ... 54 min Latina naughty Wi... 1
Hey Topix, why are you giving anti-Hillary pop ... 3 hr Concerned 1
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr gagsdgs 1,538
someone Snapchat me......... 20 hr littleman849 1
Mobile Strike Methods 21 hr Mobile Strike 1
More from around the web