Comments
81 - 100 of 109 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2014

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Has Topix impacted your life in a positive way?

Yes

Have you forged friendships?

YES

Local events? No

Learned that many that come here- do so in order to blow off steam.... or to get the nasties out of their system...or to escalate because THAT is what they want to do...

SOme stay that way- but many form friendships.

“December Baby”

Since: Jul 13

Sagittarius Woman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

2

I have not made any friendships on Topix.

And, right now I can't think of any positive impact Topix has had on my life....actually, the impact has been anything BUT positive.

Oh, well...you live and you learn.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jerilouise wrote:
I have not made any friendships on Topix.
And, right now I can't think of any positive impact Topix has had on my life....actually, the impact has been anything BUT positive.
Oh, well...you live and you learn.
That's really a shame- I have met many good people here at Topix- and over this past few years we have become a group that consider ourselves 'family'. This is a difficult place to share and have friendly talks.... due to the multitudes that just show up to be nasty... and topix seems to like the off 'humor' and nasty grams people send here.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Apr 30, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jerilouise wrote:
I have not made any friendships on Topix.
And, right now I can't think of any positive impact Topix has had on my life....actually, the impact has been anything BUT positive.
Oh, well...you live and you learn.
So true.

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Apr 30, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really a shame- I have met many good people here at Topix- and over this past few years we have become a group that consider ourselves 'family'. This is a difficult place to share and have friendly talks.... due to the multitudes that just show up to be nasty... and topix seems to like the off 'humor' and nasty grams people send here.
so true

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
May 2, 2014
 
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really a shame- I have met many good people here at Topix- and over this past few years we have become a group that consider ourselves 'family'. This is a difficult place to share and have friendly talks.... due to the multitudes that just show up to be nasty... and topix seems to like the off 'humor' and nasty grams people send here.
It used to be different, so I've been told.

I'm sure that what you posted is the reason so many folks have left Topix.

Hi Rose!

:)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
May 2, 2014
 
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to be different, so I've been told.
I'm sure that what you posted is the reason so many folks have left Topix.
Hi Rose!
:)
Hi Susan (c:

There were a few scary people in the early days of Topix- but most were here to just discuss and make friends. Of course... the nasty ones never let up....but somehow we all just got used to those atterns and became friends anyways.

LOL- look at my post count...I have been here on and off since this place was only a couple months old. Over 7 years-

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
May 2, 2014
 
patterns

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
May 3, 2014
 
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Susan (c:
There were a few scary people in the early days of Topix- but most were here to just discuss and make friends. Of course... the nasty ones never let up....but somehow we all just got used to those atterns and became friends anyways.
LOL- look at my post count...I have been here on and off since this place was only a couple months old. Over 7 years-
Wow, good for you!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
May 4, 2014
 
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, good for you!
or NOT good for me. LOL

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
May 14, 2014
 

Judged:

2

I found it by accident and I stayed by accident.
lol

other than that, I'd say it was/is a way of wasting time until I feel like dealing with the real world...
Stop That

Grand Island, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
May 14, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Top Mod wrote:
Has Topix impacted your life in a positive way? Wed love to hear your story. Have you forged friendships? Have you connected more with world and local events?
We are doing a bit of research among our users to gain a better understanding of the Topix experience.
Let us know how Topix has made a difference to you!
Oh my yes. I've made many, many friends among the fine posters here on topix. We have become great friends. The threads are unbelievably informative. Why just last week, I learned that..........oops..........ha ven't had my morning meds yet. Sorry, I'll get back to you when I'm more lucid.

“waiting for Topix to change---”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
May 14, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

2

PFfff wrote:
I found it by accident and I stayed by accident.
lol
other than that, I'd say it was/is a way of wasting time until I feel like dealing with the real world...
You summed it up well in your post, I feel the same way~~
I stumbled onto Topix in Orlando because of the many discussions
that were going on about the Caylee Anthony case.

One of the positives I've experienced is enjoying music I've never
heard before.

Maybe Topix is dying a natural death like others such as Classmates,
My Space, etc.
In todays technology I think they've had a pretty good run.
The head honchos never cared about the posters or improving Topix,
Controversy caused clicks, clicks meant $$$; that's all they care about.
-Kevin-

Bunnlevel, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
May 16, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I look on topix for vile and hateful threads and posts that my ex girlfriend leaves here.She has called me a cheater a child molester a rapist a drug addict just to name a few.If your reading this ABC that STD you have was not from me! F U 2
-Thanatos-

Bunnlevel, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
May 16, 2014
 
Happy little trees.Love me when I'm gone
Mr Mister

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
May 16, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cnts destroy all the good things in life. Just ask Adam.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
May 26, 2014
 

Judged:

1

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
You summed it up well in your post, I feel the same way~~
I stumbled onto Topix in Orlando because of the many discussions
that were going on about the Caylee Anthony case.
One of the positives I've experienced is enjoying music I've never
heard before.
Maybe Topix is dying a natural death like others such as Classmates,
My Space, etc.
In todays technology I think they've had a pretty good run.
The head honchos never cared about the posters or improving Topix,
Controversy caused clicks, clicks meant $$$; that's all they care about.
head honchos never cared - because its just business to them. to them "improving" topix meant hiring "trolls" to keep it interesting - well... to those who like that kind of crap. "fights, nasty people, etc, etc. etc.."
as for me - I kept thinking there "must" be some others here looking for someone to Just talk and have a laugh...
.
found some who felt the same, but then..........

I gave up after awhile, not worth the hunting for such people.

now - I talk, just to talk I guess. lol

:}

Kelz

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
May 27, 2014
 
Top Mod wrote:
Has Topix impacted your life in a positive way? Wed love to hear your story. Have you forged friendships? Have you connected more with world and local events?
We are doing a bit of research among our users to gain a better understanding of the Topix experience.
Let us know how Topix has made a difference to you!
this site is pure gossip n trash!!!! Why in the heck is this still up n runnin ppl making up lies and offending ppl topix loves drama whom ever invented this had nothing better to do but try to destroy ppls life's!!!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
May 27, 2014
 
Look at the trolls here!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
May 27, 2014
 
Carl Bad wrote:
I thought this place was deserted
It sure is. That's my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••