Lantana Mayor Has Someone In Mind Fo...

Lantana Mayor Has Someone In Mind For Dune Deck Spot

Posted in the Topix Forum

Pockets Lined

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2013
If Lantana Mayor gets his way the Dune Deck will be out and another business owner he may be working closely with will take over the much sought after site.

The Dune Deck has been bringing revenue into the city for many years. It's a great place to relax and enjoy a great meal and still have money in your pocket when you leave.

If Lantan's Mayor Dave Stewart has his way, Dune Deck will be pushed out and replaced by others wbo have been trying to brng negative attention to The Dune Deck.

Mayor Dave Stewart has his own agenda and knows who will take the place of The Dune Deck.

If you remember his son was arrested and someone tried to keep the details from the public.

The new owners will not cater to everyone only to the wealthy. Everyone else is an eyesore to the area consisting of the wealthy Manalapan area where every vehicle that drives on A1A is detected by cameras while the Ritz may feel the Dune Deck is not upscale enough to be operating in the area.

Dave Stewart has his own interests in mind, not what Lantana needs for the best interest of the residents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it rare to find Women who'll face ride ? 3 hr North Mountain 3
Live PD withdrawals 8 hr drone strike 1
Bowling alley in glen Burnie Maryland departmen... (May '16) 14 hr memw33 2
Christine Mackey 15 hr Cindy 2
How to search Topix forums? (Nov '06) 18 hr Emmy 20
keep taste of the danforth greek Sat GREEK 11
I need men's opinion please! Fri North Mountain 3
More from around the web