Reasons to Impeach Osama Obama

Reasons to Impeach Osama Obama

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Impeach Obama

El Mirage, AZ

#1 Jan 22, 2011
Give your reasons why Obama should be impeached from office.
Guess Who

Oak Park, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2011
It would be harder to give reasons why he Shouldn't!
eddie

Seattle, WA

#3 Jan 23, 2011
So you are a republican/conservative, are repeating something someone in your circle of friends said.
Why not give us a logical reason why?

I bet you can not come up with anything worth a debate.
Please feel free to prove me wrong.
LadyLiberty

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 23, 2011
Giving aid and comfort to our enemies.
LadyLiberty

Jackson, TN

#5 Jan 23, 2011
Forcing unConstitutional policies on America and her citizens, that are causing irreparable damage to us and our economy. Not to even say anything yet as to the foreign policies that are making our country less safe.
LadyLiberty

Jackson, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2011
His healthcare reform is on the verge of causing fiscal crisis, it's unConstitutional. Over the years it's going to massively raise rates, force out independent health insurance and we will look like Europe, people being denied care, the elderly hurt worse with our youth paying the price for it.
LadyLiberty

Jackson, TN

#7 Jan 23, 2011
He's killing our border security, harming our officers, cancelling lawsuits and releasing prisoners. Agents fear for their own safety. He's appointed LaRaza in official capcaties, who advcate open borders and illegal alien rights. He has sued our own states for protecting themselves. He supports no ID which would allow them to vote, wonder why? Guess what that is called.
LadyLiberty

Jackson, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2011
eddie wrote:
So you are a republican/conservative, are repeating something someone in your circle of friends said.
Why not give us a logical reason why?
I bet you can not come up with anything worth a debate.
Please feel free to prove me wrong.
Ding Ding
Guess Who

Oak Park, IL

#9 Jan 23, 2011
Giving stimulus to Wall Street, the very people who were to blame for the economic crisis. Promised the unemployment would go no higher than 8 percent from this so-called stimulus.

Pushed through Obamacare against the will of the vast majority of Americans.

Went out of his way to stop the Arizona crackdown against illegals. Wants a no-strings attached amnesty for them.

Received more in campaign contributions than any other president in the history of our country.

Has raised our deficit further than any other president.

Sheeesh, I'd be here all day if I wanted to list every misdeed.
LadyLiberty

Elk Grove Village, IL

#10 Jan 23, 2011
Guess Who wrote:
Giving stimulus to Wall Street, the very people who were to blame for the economic crisis. Promised the unemployment would go no higher than 8 percent from this so-called stimulus.
Pushed through Obamacare against the will of the vast majority of Americans.
Went out of his way to stop the Arizona crackdown against illegals. Wants a no-strings attached amnesty for them.
Received more in campaign contributions than any other president in the history of our country.
Has raised our deficit further than any other president.
Sheeesh, I'd be here all day if I wanted to list every misdeed.
You repeat many of the same reasons I gave above. You are a true Patriot. Obama has sold us out to Wall Street, big corporations and the Daley machine. There is no hope for the Mom and Pop businesses until this Kenyan is out of the White House (unless you are an illegal).
Reason to impeach

El Dorado Hills, CA

#11 Jan 24, 2011
.Any president who supports the baby anchor law, republican,dem,lib,progressive .

.Any president who has hired illegals to work as slaves to do cook, cleaning or garden work.

.Any president who give blanket amnesty to illegals in this country so as to win their vote.

.Any president who wants to kill Social Security so they can use the money for war and pet projects.

.Any president who wants to outsource jobs to other countries.

As you can see this list is a small one but most presidents would be impeached.

gfy
LadyLiberty

Beech Bluff, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2011
My nickname got popular I see above.
Hope you can hold the torch :)
LadyLiberty

Beech Bluff, TN

#13 Jan 24, 2011
I notice eddie bailed out and went into another thread attacking Sarah Palin and her kids and grandchildren. What a stand up poster, class act, I could tell right away..... Probably couldnt handle the truth or a real discussion. Wonder if we made it to tough, we should've stuck to what people like that can deal with, race, sex, homosexuality and religion. Champions of them all until you corner them up, then they deflect, and grab stars and whine because you're being mean and harsh... OH THE HATE.... oh those mean right wingers.... HAHAHA!:-)
Area51alert

Seattle, WA

#14 Jan 24, 2011
All republicans went along with the stimulus bill...it was George W. Bush who pushed it out.

Anchor Baby laws were not Obamas doing, they were there before he entered politics!
What the heck do you mean by he is killing border security! Bush proposed and got Homeleand security and the Patriot Act enacted which was intended to secure our borders and secure our "National Security" notne of which has been accomplished.

The Arizona crack down? Are you that misinformed! The so-called Miniute Men went into Arizona making claims of securing the border while Bush was in Office. mcCain opposed that openly. The Arizona governor (Brewer) has no clue what to do, she does what the heavy right wing extremeist republicans say. The laws of the Land (Federal) what should have been adopted by the state ages ago.( here I bet you have no clue what I refer too) and could easily be anacted if the good governor decided to do so. That also applies to all the states which have not adopted those federal laws,(some 39 states).

Now I have to laugh at some of the propositions that it Obams fault that outr national debt is as high at it is. First of all let us have a close look at the pay scale of every American spoldier in uniform and then compare that to every private contractor who is being hired by Halliburton, Kellogg Brown and Root, lets look at Blackwater, Titan and a few others. Lets have a look at the cost of one gallon of fuel out troops use which by the way is being supplied by some of our very enemies to date
Hold the injections on the Obamacare support. So far the only real money beinf spent on making false claims are coming from the chemo/pharma/insurance corporations and their lobbyists, who are more than happy to py off elected respresentatives and congressmen with perks of all sorts.

Please arm yourselves with real information rather than what you heard from some other talking head at Fox.

I am a real Centralist!
Area51alert

Seattle, WA

#15 Jan 24, 2011
LadyLiberty wrote:
I notice eddie bailed out and went into another thread attacking Sarah Palin and her kids and grandchildren. What a stand up poster, class act, I could tell right away..... Probably couldnt handle the truth or a real discussion. Wonder if we made it to tough, we should've stuck to what people like that can deal with, race, sex, homosexuality and religion. Champions of them all until you corner them up, then they deflect, and grab stars and whine because you're being mean and harsh... OH THE HATE.... oh those mean right wingers.... HAHAHA!:-)
I am here....I don't live here and if I had known I had such a great debater before me I would have responded much sooner, alas I fear I overlooked my opposition and fled in despair. fear not my dear respnoder I am more that happy to reply to you, I only wish that I am worthy of your articulated methods beyond my grasp of your infinite wisdom!

Let us first of course bring up the question of the Birthers, who made surmountable attacks on whether Obama was a true American citizen of birth right.
Next let us refrain from making claims that Hawaii is holding his birth records from the public. Let us also refrain from wondering why the US Supreme Court failed to interfer to prevent him from taking office, afterall we do know that the Supremes have interferred before!
Let us then engage in your concern of deflection, is that not what your post to which I am respnding to is all about,with making mention of not being capable of discussing the issue before hand!

let me aplly some common sense to this discussion!
Name one true reason for impeachment! But before you do ask yourself if you do understand what the articles of impeachment are!

Who can introduce articles of impeachment?
What charges have been made?
What unlawful activity can you name with honesty?

Wistful thinking does not constitute impeachable offenses!
LadyLiberty

Beech Bluff, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2011
Area51alert wrote:
All republicans went along with the stimulus bill...it was George W. Bush who pushed it out.
Anchor Baby laws were not Obamas doing, they were there before he entered politics!
What the heck do you mean by he is killing border security! Bush proposed and got Homeleand security and the Patriot Act enacted which was intended to secure our borders and secure our "National Security" notne of which has been accomplished.
The Arizona crack down? Are you that misinformed! The so-called Miniute Men went into Arizona making claims of securing the border while Bush was in Office. mcCain opposed that openly. The Arizona governor (Brewer) has no clue what to do, she does what the heavy right wing extremeist republicans say. The laws of the Land (Federal) what should have been adopted by the state ages ago.( here I bet you have no clue what I refer too) and could easily be anacted if the good governor decided to do so. That also applies to all the states which have not adopted those federal laws,(some 39 states).
Now I have to laugh at some of the propositions that it Obams fault that outr national debt is as high at it is. First of all let us have a close look at the pay scale of every American spoldier in uniform and then compare that to every private contractor who is being hired by Halliburton, Kellogg Brown and Root, lets look at Blackwater, Titan and a few others. Lets have a look at the cost of one gallon of fuel out troops use which by the way is being supplied by some of our very enemies to date
Hold the injections on the Obamacare support. So far the only real money beinf spent on making false claims are coming from the chemo/pharma/insurance corporations and their lobbyists, who are more than happy to py off elected respresentatives and congressmen with perks of all sorts.
Please arm yourselves with real information rather than what you heard from some other talking head at Fox.
I am a real Centralist!
Actually you're wrong on all of this.

Bush didn't force the stimulus, Bush didn't make the patriot bill, he didnt push hard enough on the fence/border security.(When you need a patsy, blame Bush? Or are you deflecting like a liberal?) I actually should just stop here... You tried to change the whole discussion and bounced around the issues I posted above. FOX has nothing to do with any of this, nor does any other rabbit you want to pull out of your hat to lay a blame on or change/deflect away from the issues I posted above. You simply are the one that can't debate honestly on what was posted. You ran in circles chasing an unseen tail. Your no centrist, you're most likely the person that sits on the fence saying "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him, I don't vote."

Big fat waste of time unless there is a baby/kid involved, then you're good at it. pffffffffft...
LadyLiberty

Beech Bluff, TN

#17 Jan 24, 2011
Area51alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here....I don't live here and if I had known I had such a great debater before me I would have responded much sooner, alas I fear I overlooked my opposition and fled in despair. fear not my dear respnoder I am more that happy to reply to you, I only wish that I am worthy of your articulated methods beyond my grasp of your infinite wisdom!
Let us first of course bring up the question of the Birthers, who made surmountable attacks on whether Obama was a true American citizen of birth right.
Next let us refrain from making claims that Hawaii is holding his birth records from the public. Let us also refrain from wondering why the US Supreme Court failed to interfer to prevent him from taking office, afterall we do know that the Supremes have interferred before!
Let us then engage in your concern of deflection, is that not what your post to which I am respnding to is all about,with making mention of not being capable of discussing the issue before hand!
let me aplly some common sense to this discussion!
Name one true reason for impeachment! But before you do ask yourself if you do understand what the articles of impeachment are!
Who can introduce articles of impeachment?
What charges have been made?
What unlawful activity can you name with honesty?
Wistful thinking does not constitute impeachable offenses!
Another post full of deflecting bull$hit.
Go to the issues you asked for that I answered you on, try to focus on the words I typed instead of the ones you've tried to say I've said, mental.

If you can handle answering me, I might step up and take up your deflective crap you posted up there. Otherwise, sit over there in the libs corner.
Guess Who

Oak Park, IL

#18 Jan 24, 2011
LadyLiberty wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat many of the same reasons I gave above. You are a true Patriot. Obama has sold us out to Wall Street, big corporations and the Daley machine. There is no hope for the Mom and Pop businesses until this Kenyan is out of the White House (unless you are an illegal).
Small businesses are almost obsolete now. For example Chicago doesn't even have one camera store owned by a small business, unless they're not on Google at all or can't afford even a one-line yellow page ad.

Very few stores throughout Chicagoland who sell computers aside from of course places like Best Buy or Target.

And, what really is the unemployment rate? Since the government is not counting those no longer eligible for unemployment it's safe the say it's the worst since the depression era. And, the real estate market continues to be a joke.

I'd say 95 percent of the posters on Topix who support Obama are either illegals or shills for leftist organizations, including Topix.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

**************************

#19 Jan 24, 2011
LadyLiberty wrote:
Forcing unConstitutional policies on America and her citizens, that are causing irreparable damage to us and our economy. Not to even say anything yet as to the foreign policies that are making our country less safe.
^^^ THIS ^^^

... for the record is a total crock of Beck bunk.

Nothing that has been passed thru Congress, nor signed by this President is "unconstitutional. Nothing.

Irrepairable harm to our economy? The Dow Jones was at 6000 when he was sworn in and closed today at 11,900. Our entire automotive industry is now sound and secure (along with those jobs).

< before you begin, I'll remind you of the Reagan bailout(s) for the Airline industry >.

And finally,

You can't say anything about foreign policy. This President has ended one war, ending the other, has won a Nobel peace Prize, and has signed a joint agreement with Russia to marginally reduce nuclear arsenals.

It appears to me that all the garbage you posted after your initial remark is just much more of the same easily debunked rhetoric, but hardly worth my time or effort.

I've read enough of you already to know you're just another gun packing, sign wavin' lunitic that sends Crosshair Sarah a hunnert bucks per paycheck.

Carry on.
Guess Who

Oak Park, IL

#20 Jan 24, 2011
Area51alert wrote:
All republicans went along with the stimulus bill...it was George W. Bush who pushed it out.
Anchor Baby laws were not Obamas doing, they were there before he entered politics!
What the heck do you mean by he is killing border security! Bush proposed and got Homeleand security and the Patriot Act enacted which was intended to secure our borders and secure our "National Security" notne of which has been accomplished.
The Arizona crack down? Are you that misinformed! The so-called Miniute Men went into Arizona making claims of securing the border while Bush was in Office. mcCain opposed that openly. The Arizona governor (Brewer) has no clue what to do, she does what the heavy right wing extremeist republicans say. The laws of the Land (Federal) what should have been adopted by the state ages ago.( here I bet you have no clue what I refer too) and could easily be anacted if the good governor decided to do so. That also applies to all the states which have not adopted those federal laws,(some 39 states).
Now I have to laugh at some of the propositions that it Obams fault that outr national debt is as high at it is. First of all let us have a close look at the pay scale of every American spoldier in uniform and then compare that to every private contractor who is being hired by Halliburton, Kellogg Brown and Root, lets look at Blackwater, Titan and a few others. Lets have a look at the cost of one gallon of fuel out troops use which by the way is being supplied by some of our very enemies to date
Hold the injections on the Obamacare support. So far the only real money beinf spent on making false claims are coming from the chemo/pharma/insurance corporations and their lobbyists, who are more than happy to py off elected respresentatives and congressmen with perks of all sorts.
Please arm yourselves with real information rather than what you heard from some other talking head at Fox.
I am a real Centralist!
Real Centralist??? Don't make me laugh. You're an Obamamite through and through. Not that the Republicans are much better. But at least they wanted to stop the second half of Tarp from going through. Guess which party overruled them?

And, of course you're another one of those two wrongs make a right when it comes to politics. If Bush screwed up, it's okay for Obama to do the same in your book.

At least Bush didn't try for a no strings attached amnesty for the illegals, or jam Obamacare down our throat without giving us any options.

What do you think Obama did with his record setting campaign contributions? Give it back to Main Street? People like you are a cancer to this country. Like Obama, all you care about is Wall Street and Corporate America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 17 min -Rudolf- 6,419
Being naughty 45 min ooh baby right there 61
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 1 hr ---Beetlejuice--- 5,958
Do Women find Edging a Man Empowering ? 2 hr ooh baby right there 47
who wants to sext a beautiful, bodacious, busty... 4 hr ooh baby right there 100
Display........then Swallow 5 hr James 21
I love being small sized and laying on a certai... 6 hr Redbibone 14
More from around the web