who shot him?
fred saleman

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#1 Nov 11, 2012
oct,2012 shooting on miles rd.nicholasville,ky. fredrickc. saleman was killed. who shot this 70 yr. old guy? his wife?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ky Girl

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
fred saleman wrote:
oct,2012 shooting on miles rd.nicholasville,ky. fredrickc. saleman was killed. who shot this 70 yr. old guy? his wife?
No, He committed suicide. Very sad, really.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rick james

College Station, TX

#3 Dec 19, 2012
In the btans
Momma Knows

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Shame on you! You are a pretty sick individual to use the poor deceased man's name as if it were your own, to spread your false and vicious gossip.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Momma Knows What

Burbank, CA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Momma Knows wrote:
Shame on you! You are a pretty sick individual to use the poor deceased man's name as if it were your own, to spread your false and vicious gossip.
Momma Knows What?... Who did it? and how do you know if the person above doesn't happen to have the same name? I happen too know he had a son by the same name. How do you know that might not be him? So think next time before you start calling someone "sick" or saying "shame on you".
And as far as I can see, the person only asked questions which could not be "false". A question cannot be false. Where did you go to school? The same goes for "vicious gossip". These questions are neither "vicious" nor "gossip". end of story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth Sayer

San Marino, CA

#7 Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth Sayer

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Obituary is true, and is staying up

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 May 29, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
http://m.legacy.com/obituaries /latimes/obituary.aspx?n=& pid=161091983&referrer=0 &preview=True
Correct site in the la-times:

www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.as...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truefriend

Eugene, OR

#11 Mar 7, 2015
Fred didn't have any son named Fred. He had two sons and three daughters. My wife and I were good friends with Fred and his wife Sheri. They were very happily married and were very much in love. It's incredible that roaches would come crawling out in the dark to criticize a family they didn't even know. Fred deeply loved his wife. She was his world. Sheri was just as in love with her husband Fred. Depression is a terrible disease and Fred struggled with it for many years of his life. Sheri gave Fred the love, car I g and acceptance that he always wanted. After losing his mother, he became desperately afraid of the thought of living without his wife. This intensified his battle with depression and he lost the battle. Only close friends and family would be aware of and understand such personal issues. No one that really knew this couple would ever create such malicious accusations. Depression took Fred and devastated his wife. I feel sorry for those with such miserable lives, that have nothing better to do than try to tarnish the memory of a loved one and create more misery for a grieving wife. Fred is in heaven and Sheri will join him.Their love will never end. Your accusatory lies won't change the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white people being erased from the earth? (Nov '13) 59 min Nikki 36
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 3 hr Ricky F 19,302
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) 4 hr Seduciary 105
Hot snapchat girl (Sep '16) 10 hr meetsnapgirls 2
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 13 hr Princess Hey 5,801
Does anybody remember? 15 hr rahhdrahhda 11
Childhood memories (May '12) Mon Skittles_92 47
More from around the web