How turkish people love ??

How turkish people love ??

Posted in the Topix Forum

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2013
okay,this is the first time i am using topix just to know about Turkish people.I am in love with a Turk woman.she is beautiful/kind also a dream girl of mine.but,she is older than me like 5 years(not a matter to us) and we live in different country. we are in a relationship like 2 months and she's basically a service holder and can't give much time. lol. i am unemployed and a heavy metal band musician and i am going to study in Germany next year's February and when i will be going, i will take transit to spend some time with her.
I trust her more than myself and also give her freedom as she said she got many friends(male). I don't have any problem with that.
And i am an asian(Mongolian/Tibetan).okay

What i want to know is how turkish people work out in a relationship? where am i living we phone each other like every single day and take care of each other with silly things like (did breakfast/lunch/dinner) etc. and we are very emotional (not me that much).
what turkish people do in love? if any turkish girl could answer .it will be much helpful for me.

Good Day
Turkgirl

Costa Mesa, CA

#2 Nov 25, 2013
We need a man who can perform 4 or 5 times a night.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#3 Nov 25, 2013
Turkgirl wrote:
We need a man who can perform 4 or 5 times a night.
You are a man.
Sort of.
;-)
Ramone

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>You are a man.
Sort of.
;-)
You swallow. kind of.:(

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Ramone wrote:
<quoted text>
You swallow. kind of.:(
Not my fault. You had gas.
;-)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Nov 25, 2013
Years ago I went to interview with a man about a room to rent. He had one inside this beautiful home and one that was added on to house.

The one inside was less expensive with more amenities; the place really was awesome.

Then I noticed the placement of the mirror. It was in the lower end of wall, but not one that you would see your face or feet,... until you sat on the bed ... OMG! Seriously!

Shame I had to turn it down then,... I was a prude. It would be hard to pass up today though.

:O

I imagine the women are very submissive and giving (but don't know about how cheerfully)., I can't imagine about the men and I'm skeptical to even wish to find out.
Ramone

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 25, 2013
I giving creampies for Xmas presents this year.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#11 Nov 26, 2013
@turkgirl : come on !!! it's easy for me to do 4/5 rounds in a night ... so i am okay with that ...
but the problem is guys.. i am not with her at the moment ... i still need 2 months to reach her.

come on guys? is that how you are helping me?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#12 Nov 26, 2013
it's easy for me to do 4/5 rounds a night ! so i am okay
Hans

San Jose, CA

#13 Nov 26, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Years ago I went to interview with a man about a room to rent. He had one inside this beautiful home and one that was added on to house.
The one inside was less expensive with more amenities; the place really was awesome.
Then I noticed the placement of the mirror. It was in the lower end of wall, but not one that you would see your face or feet,... until you sat on the bed ... OMG! Seriously!
Shame I had to turn it down then,... I was a prude. It would be hard to pass up today though.
:O
I imagine the women are very submissive and giving (but don't know about how cheerfully)., I can't imagine about the men and I'm skeptical to even wish to find out.
You probably missed out on some awesome sex AT.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#14 Nov 26, 2013
come on man !!!! what the heck i asked and what are you talking about !! cut it out !!!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Nov 28, 2013
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably missed out on some awesome sex AT.
Yeah, I think I would rent the room today.*chuckles

:O

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Nov 28, 2013
Leo Dracula wrote:
come on man !!!! what the heck i asked and what are you talking about !! cut it out !!!
Aren't there any Turk sites you might get better results? How the heck are we to know?

Go for it and like any time it doesn't work out ... try try again.
Just for U

Torrance, CA

#17 Nov 28, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I think I would rent the room today.*chuckles
:O
Have you ever had your belly button kissed from the inside?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Just for U wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had your belly button kissed from the inside?
No, but I was sure surprised how quickly the lint gathers now that we are wearing sweaters again.

:)

But back to them mirrors,... I may have been fine with them with a lover I was very familiar with, but this guy was in too much of a rush to even get acquainted. Hmmmm
Just for U

Torrance, CA

#19 Nov 29, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I was sure surprised how quickly the lint gathers now that we are wearing sweaters again.
:)
But back to them mirrors,... I may have been fine with them with a lover I was very familiar with, but this guy was in too much of a rush to even get acquainted. Hmmmm
Sometimes spontaneous sex is the best.:O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone in Erie still believe I global warming (Feb '15) 38 min flbadcatowner 4
What is Trolling? (Feb '11) 54 min flbadcatowner 197
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,181
24 M edger for gay male (skype) 18+ 4 hr Short long 2
Trump a joke for our country and Putin lives it 4 hr Chris 7
Synthetic marihuana 4 hr Candy 1
child support which parent is responsible ? 5 hr Laughing Out Loud... 4
More from around the web