Kirk Elder Truth Surfacing

Kirk Elder Truth Surfacing

Posted in the Topix Forum

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 19, 2010
The Real facts about his harmful, dishonest intentions and MOs,seem to be surfacing from Florida, California, and Hawaai his latest Playground...see earlier Predator Post and comments

I do believe Light is going to find ALL the dark corners he hides in ...would be great if he sought help before he hurts too many others, including himself

Anybody dealing with him in ANY way...ASK QUESTIONS...GET PROOF..His stories are very smoothe, and outer demeanor have tricked many...initially!
burned

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2010
i found out too late
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#3 Aug 20, 2010
what or whom are you discussing? explain more please, if this is in the public arena, and not something private.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#4 Aug 20, 2010
is this a nickname for a topix commenterto whom you object? or something more.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 20, 2010
progressive wrote:
what or whom are you discussing? explain more please, if this is in the public arena, and not something private.
This is NOT in the public arena yet... Thanks for your inquiry...if you have any verifiable evidence in regard dating violence, or SEC violations by Kirk Elder ,(his personal details described in prior posts), please inform

For too long as a society, we have turned our backs on bringing to justice, those who would harm and use others to their advantage. There is a strong grassroot movement to benefit from the viral nature of communication to shine Light on wrong action.

Thank You
pinkgirl

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2010
krik elder please tell me who,what,where, and how can i find and help you? who is this person? what is his name. what has he done? why all the warning? you are scaring me. there is so much to be concern about. please tell me everything.

thank you

Location hidden

#7 Aug 20, 2010
pinkgirl wrote:
krik elder please tell me who,what,where, and how can i find and help you? who is this person? what is his name. what has he done? why all the warning? you are scaring me. there is so much to be concern about. please tell me everything.
thank yo
The intent Pink Girl, is not to create fear...rather discernment
The majority of our ventures are not entered into, with enough information, questions asked , background checks...often WE DISREGARD OUR INTUITION...USUALLY WHEN IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I believe in the GOODNESS OF LIFE AND HUMANITY AS A WHOLE.
YOU AND I, EVERYONE FOR THAT MATTER, DESERVE THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER. In relationships and financial investments...take your time, seek expert advice...friends, family too, they can often spot a "predator"...one who seeks to exploit that which belongs to another...never giving back! No need to panic...these kind of people only step into our Lives, when we willingly open the door, so to speak, without asking the WHO, WHAT , WHERE, WHY, AND WHENS!

Enjoy ALL the Good in Your Life Now, and All-ways
found out too late

San Marcos, CA

#8 Sep 1, 2010
Kirk Louis Elder is a predator of woman. He tells you He loves you and wants to marry you. Soon after he has you hooked he uses you for money. When the money is gone he moves on. Never give this man a penny, not worth it. He will destroy all that is important to you and leave you in ruin. He lives off of women so beware....
SISTER

Salmon Arm, Canada

#9 Apr 29, 2011
my sister meet kirk elder in hawaii what has he done should i warn her
SeaSide Single

Encinitas, CA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
pinkgirl wrote:
thank you
CANT help he...he IS HIV positive...just dont have sex with him
girl waitinforplane

Atlanta, GA

#12 Feb 26, 2014
He sat next to me waiting for a flight to Atlanta from Ft.Lauderdale a few years ago..told me he was an art restorer, CA, FL and Hawaii… visiting sister with kids, single, and converted some car to Lamberginis for sale( he was talking about this on his cell phone) He was very nice but I was not available ….never would have thought he was dangerous tho….. He was shorter, medium build , nice looking with salt and pepper or light brown hair as I recall. Scary…. Be careful sisters.
anon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Feb 26, 2014
I met with him while traveling .. I didn't like planes so we drove cross country. He liked me or so he lead me to believe. I was on to him though, yet I played along. It was an adventure of a life time .. he didn't hurt me, though he borrowed a bit more than he asked for.

I left his belongings (insurance he thought to return) with a nice little note.
Ask and I went on and on what that word meant to me. I smiled as he picked up his towel, ball caps and slippers with note attacked to the back of a birthday card. Memories .. hahaha ... we all must be cautious in all the adventures we dare take .. more especially in our world today.

It wasn't always so dangerous or unpredictable .. it always was but not like we know it is today.

Be Safe Ladies and Gents .. it's more than a jungle out there and here.

This is old pic, but he only looks more mature with a few more rolls in his back pocket.;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega Fort 2 hr Lord I Gore 4,563
Campfire Memories 6 hr mr goodwrench 3,858
Where would you like to see User Forums next? 8 hr -Alan S Shole- 10
Nice People only Forum (May '13) 8 hr Sweepyface 322
Word association game (Sep '12) Tue Honest Babe 1,009
What's with Topix Tonight? Tue Red_Forman 1
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) Tue Hatti_Hollerand 18,928
More from around the web