War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,606

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story
PLA VS ATM BERUK

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#2215 Mar 29, 2013
PLA LAWAN ATM BERUK SIAPA YANG MENANG YA??? KATANA PLA SUDAH BERADA DI GARIS ZONA ZEE NYA MALON SEKITAR 80 KM DI GARIS PANTAI LON .. SIAP PLA DI SEBUT LAGI PENCEROBOH ???? BERNI TAK??? PALING HANYA TERCIRIT" KAT BILIK TANDAS LAGI YA LON HEHE...
Foo

Northgate, Australia

#2216 Mar 29, 2013
putri lele wrote:
when indonesia attack aussie then aussie will call big mama "England".
aussie is nothing without big mama
Strange attitude.....Australian allies also include USA , New Zealand ,all of Europe , and most Asia Pacific countries , including Indonesia. There's very little chance that Australia would ever be at war with Indonesia, almost none...Australia was there without question , to help Indonesia gain it's full independance as a nation , after World War Two....I think whoever started this topic belongs to some MiddleEast muslim shit-stirring jihadi group.....be carefull buddy , those middle-east wackos will ruin your country's future if you let them. Give your support to your country , not to islam.
Foo

Northgate, Australia

#2217 Mar 29, 2013
Arie Jagal wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was kill 20 million aborigin in australia?
Who was kill 100 million indian in north america?
Who was kill 50 million indian in south america?
Who was kill 4 million jewish in europ?
who was drop atomic bomb in japan?
and more genocide in the word by christians damn people.
Are you an arab ratbag living in America ?.....I think Indonesians are far too smart for you......(lol)

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2218 Mar 29, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
And who now leads the way in human rights, gender equality and has lifted millions out of poverty? Forgot to mention that didn't you fuckface...
Thats all bullshit.
What ever about what you say, our state will be leads in south east asia.

United States

#2219 Mar 29, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an arab ratbag living in America ?.....I think Indonesians are far too smart for you......(lol)
I am Indonesian.
U aussie do not intervene about what our goverment do anything to the Indonesian's cityzen.
Do you think you know more about West Papua?
U win in East Timor.
But we will never let you win in West Papua.
I know what do aussie's think about West Papua.
Foo

Goodna, Australia

#2220 Mar 29, 2013
Arie Jagal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Indonesian.
U aussie do not intervene about what our goverment do anything to the Indonesian's cityzen.
Do you think you know more about West Papua?
U win in East Timor.
But we will never let you win in West Papua.
I know what do aussie's think about West Papua.
If you really are Indonesian , you belong to that very small part of Indonesia that the government andd the citezens of Indonesia , would like to get rid of....The people of Timor Leste are not Indonesian people ,and most Indos ,including the government know this , and are quite happy with the current situation in Timor. PNG people are also not Indonesian... you should know that.
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2221 Mar 29, 2013
Arie Jagal wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was kill 20 million aborigin in australia?
Who was kill 100 million indian in north america?
Who was kill 50 million indian in south america?
Who was kill 4 million jewish in europ?
who was drop atomic bomb in japan?
and more genocide in the word by christians damn people.
ever heard the word "grammar"? I mean we all know that you indon are no smarter than common monkey but are you people seriously that stupid?
dorel

Solo, Indonesia

#2222 Mar 30, 2013
biasalah beruk malonshit tak bisa terima kenyataan bikin tread lain tuk kecoh keburukannya ha ha ha nih tak lempar pisang
dorel

Solo, Indonesia

#2223 Mar 30, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an arab ratbag living in America ?.....I think Indonesians are far too smart for you......(lol)
malonsia ngaku aussie pake bahasa beruk lagi ha ha ha
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2224 Mar 30, 2013
Arie Jagal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats all bullshit.
what's that even mean? Is taht even english? How can you expect english speaking people will understand that babu indonmonkey language? Didn't they teach basic englsih in indon school? Are you to stoopid too speak study englsih back then or are you just plain stupid?
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2225 Mar 30, 2013
Arguing with these indonmonkey is like arguing with orangutan. Its just make us look stupid. And the funiest part is theese indon just don't realize how stupid they are. They all thinks their indonglish somehow a feasible language.
Kopassus taksi

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#2226 Mar 30, 2013
I choose Aussie will win the war..Indon will leave as history..no more Indon after the war....Aussie will get strong support from UK, US and other FPDA members...after the INDON territory will divide to allied teams..Sumatra, Riau-Linga and some Kalimantan belong to Malaysia as new territory...Aussie and UK will get Freeport without condition which rich with gold and Sulawesi will become independent state also to AMBON MALUKU..ACHEH will no more autonomy but full independent states...meanwhile BALI as new territory for Australia..Nusatengara become new NATION..SO THEN INDON ONLY LEAVE AS HISTORY AND THE DREAM OF SOEKARNO SUCK leave as nightmare to INDON loh..
Slanker

United States

#2227 Mar 30, 2013
Indon pasti menang besar!
Yg penting kopassus tahi gak ikut serta!
Masa bebek belur dipukulin tukang becak!
Masa tewas ditikam d kafe!
Fcuk kopassus!
Bikin malu TNI doang!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2228 Mar 30, 2013
Arie Jagal wrote:
<quoted text>Thats all bullshit.
It never has before and it never will because you're all inferior little monkeys.

Western countries lead in giving aid, women's right came from the US and filtered out to all wester countries and people want to immigrate to our countries because we have a lot of rights and our societies are superior to your shit third world piece of crap you call Indonesia...

United States

#2229 Mar 30, 2013
GarudaDiPelerku wrote:
Arguing with these indonmonkey is like arguing with orangutan. Its just make us look stupid. And the funiest part is theese indon just don't realize how stupid they are. They all thinks their indonglish somehow a feasible language.
U have proved that u are really stupid cuz u reply my comment.
What do you think?
I dont know who are you? but I think u just dog.
Dog is dog.
Barking always.
Hahaha
Anjing menggonggong kafila berlalu.
Anak anjing banyak bacot lu malonshit, cina anjing, singapura anjing, australia anjing lu semua.
Wkwkwk
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2231 Mar 30, 2013
Arie Jagal wrote:
<quoted text>
U have proved that u are really stupid cuz u reply my comment.
What do you think?
I dont know who are you? but I think u just dog.
Dog is dog.
Barking always.
Hahaha
Anjing menggonggong kafila berlalu.
Anak anjing banyak bacot lu malonshit, cina anjing, singapura anjing, australia anjing lu semua.
Wkwkwk
what ever the hell you say then, indon. What ever makes your miserable life bareable. We all know in real life you are nothing but a poor indonmonkey babu. I felt sorry for your mom who has to work as a babu just to feed you.
Arie Jagal

United States

#2233 Mar 30, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
It never has before and it never will because you're all inferior little monkeys.
Western countries lead in giving aid, women's right came from the US and filtered out to all wester countries and people want to immigrate to our countries because we have a lot of rights and our societies are superior to your shit third world piece of crap you call Indonesia...
Yeah u and your people just big mouth.
Go to hell with your aid.
Just wait for our bombs.
Will come to your people.
Hahahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2234 Mar 30, 2013
Arie Jagal wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah u and your people just big mouth.
Go to hell with your aid.
Just wait for our bombs.
Will come to your people.
Hahahaha
Can your pathetic people even afford them? Even if you could afford a few, sending them here would result in you being nuked by our cousins the Americans. White people are your masters. Remember that pathetic monkey..

United States

#2237 Mar 30, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Can your pathetic people even afford them? Even if you could afford a few, sending them here would result in you being nuked by our cousins the Americans. White people are your masters. Remember that pathetic monkey..
Yeah white pig.
Call your uncle the american.
We will hunting more pig.
Pew pew pew
Bingo!!!
Hahahaha
Truth

UK

#2238 Mar 30, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Indonesia will just ask their cousin Pakistan to give some Nukes for Indonesia to obliterate you swine eaters Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 2 hr covcas 18,798
Why do latinas in the bronx or New York have so... (Mar '14) 9 hr whatever 3
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 12 hr Deer Whisperer 169
why do asian girls dislike black guys so much 18 hr Slugfest 57
Are women h*Es by nature? 18 hr alexboi 1
Indianapolis girl, 9, arrested in battery of yo... 21 hr Vic_Mitch 3
top millionaire dating sites | millionaire dati... Wed Clara morphy 1

Topix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE