War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4603 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2072 Feb 16, 2013
Energiser wrote:
<quoted text>So you say you have been charged with beating the shit out of people... yet you claim to be a security guard. Pretty sure they take your security licence of you once your charged with any serious offence bozo.
I think that you pooing on the road is a more truthful story
That's one of my jobs. Being charged and convicted are two different things..
Truth

UK

#2073 Feb 16, 2013
Indonesia is just recovering from its financial crises in 1998 and it will soon catch up. With China and India idiots ! Indonesia already has a huge advantage over China with its large young Population while Chinas population is aging rapidly Lol ! Already their are more old people than young people in China lol ! China won't get very far .
Energiser

Naranjito, Ecuador

#2074 Feb 16, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of my jobs. Being charged and convicted are two different things..
Your just making up silly stories about you being some kind of Arnold Schwarzenegger that goes around beating anyone he does not like to make yourself feel good online.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2075 Feb 16, 2013
Energiser wrote:
<quoted text>Your just making up silly stories about you being some kind of Arnold Schwarzenegger that goes around beating anyone he does not like to make yourself feel good online.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a body builder not a fighter
Energiser

Naranjito, Ecuador

#2076 Feb 16, 2013
True... you do sound very similar to Anthony Mundine

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#2078 Feb 16, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
More powerful?
More people doesn't mean more powerful. That's the only advantage they have..
Yeah I know. Indons think that they are powerful because their country is big and has a lot of people. They don't even admit that their country is underdeveloped compared to Philippines, Thailand and others. They even boast that their economy is more developed than any country in the world. Just understand them, Aussie.. because Indon wanted to get an attention to us. We don't need Indonesia and we don't need Indonesians. They are just bunch smelly shieet.

Level 1

Penang, Malaysia

#2079 Feb 16, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a body builder not a fighter
See mate? They don't even know who is Arnold. Indon showed us how ignorant they are. Like their soldiers, all of them are ignorant.

“Balinese Gurl”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2080 Feb 16, 2013
Neither side can win, Indonesia cannot invade Australia and Australia cannot invade Indonesia, War is unproductive and pointless, these two nations can work far better together than against each other.
Levi

United States

#2081 Feb 16, 2013
Energiser wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say you have been charged with beating the shit out of people... yet you claim to be a security guard. Pretty sure they take your security licence of you once your charged with any serious offence bozo.
I think that you pooing on the road is a more truthful story
You think? Hell dumbass, you're the one that made up the story, and you dont know. They say liars have a hard time remembering their lies. Looks like you proved that point.
Levi

United States

#2085 Feb 16, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
PS - "They say liars have a hard time remembering their lies." - have you not been caught a millions times doing just that?
What is this, one rule for deceitful greg levi and another for everyone else?
Dumbasses living in glass houses had better not throw stones etc... hey laddieFibbergayrentboyfor hire.
ps-'They say liars have a hard time remembering their lies.'-have you not been caught a millions times doing just that?
What is this, one rule for decitful greg levi and another for everyone else?
( I dont know, I cant remember.) [email protected]!
MissingLink

Bluru Kidul, Indonesia

#2088 Feb 16, 2013
mengele jr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that though,
Asian countries look the same to me, which is backward and cant be compared to Europe or any countries in the west except for some exceptional ones like HK and Singapore.
Malaysia I think is pretty decent, but they have too many stinking Indians
the only redeeming factor in Thailand and Philippines is that their girls are cheap, even here
Indonesia however is a total bullshit country, their women are fugly in that rag they call hijab. Bali is decent, but I'd rather refer Bali as part of Australia. I'd trade Perth with Bali anytime.
That's the ozzie way of thinking...their brain controled by their PENIS...
Levi

United States

#2089 Feb 16, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
GO AWAY Stupif again
"decitful" - Stupid
"dont" - Stupid
"cant" - Stupid
FOOKING DICHEAD get out of here and quit waiting out time with your ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyFibberrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) F*CKWIT moronic HINDUSTINK inferior midget turd MalbarCACA cretinous balderdash.
Cant do it turdbrain, I gotta stay and troll you. How does it feel? You like it? Shame you cant troll as many people as you normally do, guess your time has be kinda 'busy' tonight with Levi, LMAO.
But dont be sad, Levi will be back again soon, and He'll troll you some more. Now you go and rest up ole man, you need your rest, and dont forget to take those meds.
PANDA

Bluru Kidul, Indonesia

#2093 Feb 20, 2013
...????
jajak

Lagos, Nigeria

#2094 Feb 21, 2013
jangan terlalu mikirin omongan orang.

Indonesia

#2095 Feb 23, 2013
Indo-Balia wrote:
Australia will steal indonesia's Paupa New Guinea territory, just as they are slowly absorbing East Timor's oil after their call on the island's 'independance' from Indonesia.
The Australians will replay the same routine on PNG.
Start the unrest in PNG, and causing social unrest.
Arm the 'rebels.
Set up their 'opposition'.
Call in the UN for a 'Peace solution'- which is a code word for separation from Indonesia.
A puppet Government in the new Aussie colony is then picked by Camberra.
FYI this is not a wild scenerio. Bali is already an Australian colony. Only the wealthy Aussies and Westerns can afford a home in this island nowadays.
Indonesians are the outsiders in their own country in Bali.
and why...aussie doing sell a large number of their alutsista (military weapons.... like F18, corvete, fregat etc) with a cheap price..?

because they don't have money.
because their economy on collapse. like their big brothers (europe and USA).

So I don't think that they can make a huge military operation in the close time.

Meanwhile, in the same time...indonesia have good money (it's mean good national economic), so they/we(indonesia) have many new alusista(weapons) with a good quality and quantity from abroad and from indonesia too.

Truth

UK

#2097 Feb 23, 2013
Indonesia has a military presence in Paupa . As Indonesia grows more powerful we will stop all Australian activities there .

Since: Feb 13

Preston, Australia

#2099 Feb 23, 2013
australia would punish indonesia because usa and every other country that we have alliances with that hates indonesia would help us. i am assuming you are talking about if indonesia tried to invade australia, because australia would never try to invade indonesia. why would we bother? nothing there for us
Convict

Maylands, Australia

#2100 Feb 23, 2013
back to the eighties wrote:
australia would punish indonesia because usa and every other country that we have alliances with that hates indonesia would help us. i am assuming you are talking about if indonesia tried to invade australia, because australia would never try to invade indonesia. why would we bother? nothing there for us
Eh yeah wouldnt count on the US comming to save you.
They are Broke. You should read the report on Wired regarding the effects that Sequestration is going to have on the Navy. If shit goes down which it will we are on our own. And seriously the US is in a really bad way as is the UK. Do you know that the reason the UK is not helping the French in Mali is because they still have not replenshied their gear from the Libya campaign. And besides they have only 10 Warships to protect their own coast. Its just as well the Indo's do not have the type of equipment transportation they would need to set up a beach head or we would be F U C K E D. And your right if you think they are a pack of angry muslims and we are infidels. And of course they are pissed off because of East Timor.
Just take a holiday over there but make sure you get all the Insurance you can afford.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/tweet...

Preston, Australia

#2101 Feb 23, 2013
Convict wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh yeah wouldnt count on the US comming to save you.
They are Broke. You should read the report on Wired regarding the effects that Sequestration is going to have on the Navy. If shit goes down which it will we are on our own. And seriously the US is in a really bad way as is the UK. Do you know that the reason the UK is not helping the French in Mali is because they still have not replenshied their gear from the Libya campaign. And besides they have only 10 Warships to protect their own coast. Its just as well the Indo's do not have the type of equipment transportation they would need to set up a beach head or we would be F U C K E D. And your right if you think they are a pack of angry muslims and we are infidels. And of course they are pissed off because of East Timor.
Just take a holiday over there but make sure you get all the Insurance you can afford.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/tweet...
well, im only assuming this scenario would happen if indonesia tried to invade australia, because it wouldnt happen the other way around. im sure australia would get help from somewhere, with all of our uranium supplies and other mineral resources required by the world. im sure if indonesia can manage to obtain the equipment to make it a possibilty, no reason why australia couldnt obtain the equipment to protect itself in the same timeframe

Preston, Australia

#2102 Feb 23, 2013
i wouldnt holiday in indonesia if it was free fully paid. i can think of a million better places to go on holidays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) 5 hr Smith 107
Eagle's Nest.. (Jul '11) 8 hr EAGLE EYE1 6,735
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 10 hr Weepy 19,309
theonlythingobamath Thu dumbasses 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Thu Princess Hey 5,802
keep taste of the danforth greek Thu F UK OFF STEVE 16
Dating people who are half your age? (Jan '14) Wed Peter Smith 3
More from around the web