War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,606

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story
MALAYSUCK

Indonesia

#1906 Jan 1, 2013
aceng kentot budak 10 thn wrote:
hahaha indooooooon if your country is so good then dont go here. but truth is 2 millions of you sell urselves here without any documents, overstaying on your visa and such. why are you so ungrateful? is it because your parents arranged your marriage to the likes of aceng? lol
You have to thanks to Indonesians, without us you'd be CHINESE and INDIAN' slave, you'd only be 2nd class citizens. Because 80 percent of natives (pribumi ) are descendants of Indonesia... ask UMNO coz has the secret. Actually we have stop sending workers, but your Prime Minister urged SBY for not stopping.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1907 Jan 1, 2013
TheProjectSucks wrote:
Australia would probably lose a ground war because there are too few men that would be capable of military service now. lots of men would be too fat to join the army, too many alcoholics, drug addicts, foreign migrants who could not be trusted with army weapons not to shoot their own comrades and too many left wing pansies that would not fight. So there would not be many men left to fight an Indonesian invasion, simple as that. It would not be the same as when the Japanese were threatening to invade, those men are long gone.
I have to agree with this to an extent. Although, I know we'd beat Indonesia. Just because we are smarter, stronger and have better weaponry. Not to mention our allies...
Abo sniffing fuel

Perth, Australia

#1908 Jan 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with this to an extent. Although, I know we'd beat Indonesia. Just because we are smarter, stronger and have better weaponry. Not to mention our allies...
The UN would be mincing around making sure soldiers didnt walk on any butterflies.
The UN would undoubtedly be on the side of Indonesia as their population is non white, so it would only be Australia that was accused of any war crimes.
kere

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#1909 Jan 1, 2013
indonesia negara miskin ya ampuun, kalau saja kalian semua sudah pernah menyeberang ke australia, kalian tak akan bicara seperti ini...

Location hidden

#1910 Jan 1, 2013
Abo sniffing fuel wrote:
<quoted text>The UN would be mincing around making sure soldiers didnt walk on any butterflies.
The UN would undoubtedly be on the side of Indonesia as their population is non white, so it would only be Australia that was accused of any war crimes.
True
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#1911 Jan 2, 2013
Convicts getting banged by muzzies.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#1912 Jan 2, 2013
Australia
rjah

Fair Lawn, NJ

#1913 Jan 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha go on, go fetch your master, we know how much of a p@#sy protectorate nation you are! without your chicken alliance the lone nazi force would have burned your master country to the ground!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#1914 Jan 2, 2013
rjah wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha go on, go fetch your master, we know how much of a p@#sy protectorate nation you are! without your chicken alliance the lone nazi force would have burned your master country to the ground!
hahaha, you can go with war in Aussie, kindly used your powerful swords, bows and arrows and also amphibious battering rams. I'll pray to Allah of your success in the war.

Location hidden

#1915 Jan 2, 2013
rjah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha go on, go fetch your master, we know how much of a p@#sy protectorate nation you are! without your chicken alliance the lone nazi force would have burned your master country to the ground!
We punch well above our weight fucktard
Oh_tell_me_more

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1917 Jan 5, 2013
It won't be Indonesia vs Australia.
It'll be Indonesia vs NATO

Who will win?
Hahaha....

For Indonesia to have any chance, they will need to recruit you brave Malays la?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#1918 Jan 5, 2013
the point here is indons are proud that their country is big. so what? does a big nation full of arrogant, poor, illiterate, and uncivilized people like indo will win a war? maybe they can win a war against samoa. haahahahaha
Us Army

Indonesia

#1919 Jan 5, 2013
indowars star wrote:
Us army@
Haha you country scaryyyy with indonesia power?
I know you country big n strht .
But whay u country loss the war vietnam?
Haha
Because viatanam use strategy war indo.
We never scary with all nations.
Hi.. You monkey, find your dictionary and search how to wrote right English,
Vietnam war we loss because China behind vietkong soldiers, is not your bullshit said we loss of your week indog strategic..
ok.. so do you want to testing our soldiers capability ?, I will send my military to invade your country as soon as you want.. How..?
Us Army

Indonesia

#1920 Jan 5, 2013
great indog wrote:
the point here is indons are proud that their country is big. so what? does a big nation full of arrogant, poor, illiterate, and uncivilized people like indo will win a war? maybe they can win a war against samoa. haahahahaha
agree.. Stupid animal like indog only can bullshit

Location hidden

#1921 Jan 5, 2013
great indog wrote:
Haha they'd take one look at them and shit themselves

Location hidden

#1922 Jan 5, 2013
Us Army wrote:
<quoted text>Hi.. You monkey, find your dictionary and search how to wrote right English,
Vietnam war we loss because China behind vietkong soldiers, is not your bullshit said we loss of your week indog strategic..
ok.. so do you want to testing our soldiers capability ?, I will send my military to invade your country as soon as you want.. How..?
Is this even English?
Us Army

Indonesia

#1923 Jan 6, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this even English?
Ok so what do you want..? Stupid indog

Location hidden

#1924 Jan 6, 2013
Us Army wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so what do you want..? Stupid indog
English that people can understand would be a good start
Banyak komen

Indonesia

#1925 Jan 6, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
aduh kacau deh bhs inggris lo payah amat, ga usah di komentari lg, lama2 jg bosan tu org.
Us Army

Indonesia

#1926 Jan 6, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
answer me before.., what do you want now..? bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' 4 hr Rose of Tralee 183
Welcome To The Topix Internet Top Mod 21 (Feb '12) 7 hr mwgs-_-Ssss 5,386
Are divorced women attractive to men? 9 hr caly 7
Helicopter 18 hr Just Slim 13
RIP ArtGal The Memorial (Mar '13) Thu Rose of Tralee 2,898
hookup with a rich sugarmummy in owerri cal_081... Thu Dr John 1
hookup with a rich sugarmummy in onisha cal_08... Thu Dr John 1
More from around the web